What We Do on Fridays

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Typing in "absolutely" maybe be the funniest thing I've ever done.

GERS, THERS ERS ERBSERLERTERLER DA BERST TERL DA ERNTERNERT HERS ERVER SPERT ERT. ERM CRIN. ERM CRIN FRERM DA TERS ERM SPERLIN. I WERL ERS THERS TERL ERFTERN ERND WERTH GRERT ERFERCT. ERTS... SERPERCERLERFRERGERLERSTERCERXPERLERDERCERS!

I can't any more, I'll choke to death.

Sizzle Montyjing:
U GERD SER, HERV ERFERNDERD MAH SERNSERBERLERTERS ERND TERST ERS ERN INLERSHMAHN. THERS PER MAHCKERER ERF THERS GRERNDERST ERF LINERGERS WERL NERT STERND! I WERL BER HERVIN NERN ERF THERS ERND U SHERLD FERL ERSHERMAHD GERD DER TER U SER!

If someone gets that, you deserve the moon.

"You, good sir, have offended my sensibilities and taste as an Englishman. This poor mockery of the grandest of languages will not stand! I will be having none of this and you should feel ashamed! Good day to you sir!"

...I need help.

lacktheknack:

...I need help.

Yes, that is... slightly worrying.
However, as well as you did there was no mention of a , between 'You' and 'Good'

GO BACK TO START.
;D

Susan Arendt:

Scrythe:
How is this news, exactly?

Nah, I'm just kidding. This is quite amusing.

Next, do an article entirely in Al Bhed.

In what?

Oh! oh! pick me! I know!

It's the made up language the al bhed people in final fantasy x speak. You slowly learn to understand it over the course of the story by finding books. It's actually just English but every letter gets replaced by a different one like a->x, c->h,... Several final fantasy fansites feature a translator.
I don't see how an al bhed article would be funny though. It'd just be jibberish.

ERMAHGERD ERSCERPERST LERNERD ERBERT ERMAHGERD! ERN ERL SERERSNERS, THERS PRERBERBLER NERDS TER STERP. ER, WHERT ERM I SIN? THERS TRERNSLERTER ERS FER TER FERN! *FERVERERTERS*

bliebblob:

Susan Arendt:

Scrythe:

In what?

Oh! oh! pick me! I know!

It's the made up language the al bhed people in final fantasy x speak. You slowly learn to understand it over the course of the story by finding books. It's actually just English but every letter gets replaced by a different one like a->x, c->h,... Several final fantasy fansites feature a translator.
I don't see how an al bhed article would be funny though. It'd just be jibberish.

You would be correct. The shifting of letters to make up a code in that context is called a "cipher".

So yeah, Al Bhed is an English cipher "spoken" by the Al Bhed people in Final Fantasy X.

And Final Fantasy X-2, I guess. If you want to acknowledge that game.

I...

What...

Words escape me.

Scrythe:

bliebblob:

Susan Arendt:

In what?

Oh! oh! pick me! I know!

You would be correct. The shifting of letters to make up a code in that context is called a "cipher".

So yeah, Al Bhed is an English cipher "spoken" by the Al Bhed people in Final Fantasy X.

And Final Fantasy X-2, I guess. If you want to acknowledge that game.

Oh, neat! What a fun thing to know. :D

Thanks, guys, now I've gone and addicted a bunch of my Facebook friends.

My Facebook wall is going to make me pee myself laughing.

lacktheknack:
Thanks, guys, now I've gone and addicted a bunch of my Facebook friends.

My Facebook wall is going to make me pee myself laughing.

ERMAHGERD! NERT FERCERBERK! HER WERL U ERVER SERVERV NER? ERTS MAHDNERS, I TERL U!

Best of the 3:
I LERV DA ERH MAH GERD MERM. :D
HERPER FRERDER TER ERVERERN

NO!!!!

THEY GOT YOU TOO!!!

I blame this all on Kross. He must be slipping pixie dust into the coffee again.

ERMAHGERWD, THERS ERS BERTH HERLERERS ERND TERTERLER STERPED! I LERV ERT. I HERP U KNER THERT THERS WHERL THIN MAHRKS MAH FERL WERD ERND GERFER. SER FER PLER TER YER LERK TERTLERS.

Seriously though, I gave a good chuckle at this. Silly? Yes, but that's not a bad thing.

Redlin5:

Best of the 3:

NO!!!!

THEY GOT YOU TOO!!!

I blame this all on Kross. He must be slipping pixie dust into the coffee again.

BERT KRERS ERS ERSUM!

Kapol:
ERMAHGERWD, THERS ERS BERTH HERLERERS ERND TERTERLER STERPED! I LERV ERT. I HERP U KNER THERT THERS WHERL THIN MAHRKS MAH FERL WERD ERND GERFER. SER FER PLER TER YER LERK TERTLERS.

Seriously though, I gave a good chuckle at this. Silly? Yes, but that's not a bad thing.

Redlin5:

Best of the 3:

NO!!!!

THEY GOT YOU TOO!!!

BERT KRERS ERS ERSUM!

DERMN KRERS, HER ERS ERLWERS RERNIN THINS!

WOAH I can read most of that O_O
then again, some lines....

...should it scare me that i can read this stuff without any translator?? o.O

ermahgerd... erm serch ern ernternert nerd

Just laughed my ass off...... I had no idea this even existed.

I'm not a proud man.

ERMEHGERD ERFERCE BERDERM!

Isn't it the greatest thing?

Susan Arendt:

Scrythe:

In what?

The fantasy language of the fictional Al Bhed race in Final Fantasy X.

It's a just a letter cipher though.

I SER, ERLD CHERP. THERS MAHST CERTERNLER WERL PRERVERD NERCERSERER ERSERSTERNC FER ERNER ERPCERMAHNG ERVERNTS ERN WHERCH SERCH A RERVERTIN ERND SERPHERSTERCERTERD PERTERN ERF INLERSH GRERMAHR WERL BER NERDERD FER SERCERL ERNTERERCTERN.

MAH ERSERNERM:

ERERSTERM NERNERTERN ZER ERGHT

MAH FERL NERM:

JERCERB JERSERPH BERNERD ERDWERD SERNTERG SMAHTH

What the hell is going on?!!1

Susan Arendt:

Scrythe:

In what?

YER NER, ER BHERD, FRER FERNAL FERNTASY TERN... DURRR.

DanielBrown:
What the hell is going on?!!1

This image, or hell, this entire THREAD is getting saved to my HDD's derp folder. Thanks for that, guys.

WHERT A WERST ERF ERNTERNERTS.

I SPERND MAH FRERDER NERGHTS ERT WERK! DERMN KERDS NERERDERS, GERT ERF MAH LERWN!!!

EMRMERGAWRD ERSCERPIST MERKS MERMS

ERTS RERTHER ERNIN BIN ERBL TER TRERNSLERT SERM ERF ERT, BERT NERT ERL ERF ERT.

ERMAHGERD!

FER DA ERMPERER!

I DERNT ERNDERSTERND. ERS THER A BERDG FER WRERTIN LERK THERS?
(PERG LERTERN ERTERCL NERXT!)

ERM CERMAHNDER SHERPERD ERND THERS ERS MAH FRAVRIT TERPERC ERN DA ERSCERPERST.

What is this i dont even....

ERHMAHGERD, I EHRM CHREAING WERTH LARGTHEUR REIGHT NRAO

Also,

Charming at first, but then again, so was L33T SP34K; I think we all know how that turned out.

I ERM DA HERMAHN TERCH, ERND I ERPRERV ERF THERS MAHSERG.

I ERM DA LERD YER GERD, WH BRERGHT U ERT ERF DA LERND ERF ERGERPT, ERT ERF DA HERS ERF SLERVERER 1 ER SHERL HERV NER ERTHER GERDS BERFER MAH.

MAHVERS
Movies.

^^^
This one. This one right here. Does not work

lacktheknack:

GERS, THERS ERS ERBSERLERTERLER DA BERST TERL DA ERNTERNERT HERS ERVER SPERT ERT. ERM CRIN. ERM CRIN FRERM DA TERS ERM SPERLIN. I WERL ERS THERS TERL ERFTERN ERND WERTH GRERT ERFERCT. ERTS... SERPERCERLERFRERGERLERSTERCERXPERLERDERCERS!

Ehhhmm... uhhhh...

LERCK DA NERCK

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook