Dark Souls Port Brings Console Problems to PC

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

This may be a console experience with the limitations that come with that (low resolution+ fps lock).

I really hope that at least the options of rebinding the keys will be available and be decently optimized to work with mouse and keyboard.

Julius-Seizure:
If it's really so flipping ripping dang fang rotten zarg barga ding donging bad, why is it seven spots above Modern Warfare 3 on Steam's Top Sellers list (at time of writing)?

Your calvin and hobbes reference ignores the fact that MW3 is stupidly overpriced. Still. And it's old.

Calibanbutcher:
I soo hope this game bombs somewhat, so that from then on, producers and developers can point to this game and tell PC gamers to shut their whiny traps. And the next souls game will be console exclusive again.

What it should do is teach developers not to be fucking lazy about how they develop for a new market. If you don't treat a new distribution area with respect, why would they treat your product with any decency?

ResonanceSD:

Julius-Seizure:
If it's really so flipping ripping dang fang rotten zarg barga ding donging bad, why is it seven spots above Modern Warfare 3 on Steam's Top Sellers list (at time of writing)?

Your calvin and hobbes reference ignores the fact that MW3 is stupidly overpriced. Still. And it's old.

Oh. How old? I don't follow the series at all.

The fact that it's on the top sellers list at all is a good sign, considering that Steam has, on average, 2-4 million people online at any one time. Enough of those people have bought it to put it on the top 20 sellers list. Looking at it again, it's just under Skyrim, which is also stupidly overpriced (in my opinion).

erttheking:

Angry Juju:

erttheking:
Really I read this thread and I feel the urge to grind my teeth. I am really getting tired of all of this, snapping at each other over every little thing. Also strawman is quickly becoming the new entitled on this website. I mean people got on my ass when I didn't like the ME3 ending, but THIS is aceptable to complain about? I...ugh, sometimes these threads give me a headache.

People got tired with the hate on the ME3 ending because people kept spamming threads about it, and they were all essentially either generic complaints, or a post that some person made on a different thread that they thought deserved its own thread.

Oh, so the complaints on this thread aren't generic? I highly disagree.

I see the complaints of this thread as people whining for the sake of whining.

But count the number of threads on the front page about the problems in Dark Souls compared to the number of threads about Mass Effect 3 during the Mass Effect 3 fiasco

You fixed the resolution! Before launch!

I did. Took me 23 minutes, without source access. (I dedicate this to the people that told me I'm unreasonable when I lambasted From for not doing something that takes a few hours at most in the other thread)

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41330816&postcount=686

Apparently someone from neogaf managed to fix the resolution in 23 minutes. Maybe the guys at From really needed a 23 min coffee break...

i just brought this game despite the reviews and yea i wish i didnt graphics are bad fps sucks and worst of all still controller config so u either have to get a 360 ps3 wired controller etc or gaming controller or have to spend a long time setting or controls its a pain in the A** tbh wish i would of waited for later dates to see what happens

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here