Sir Hammerlock Lifts the Veil On Borderlands 2

Pages PREV 1 2

My body is ready.

kajinking:
Hey check out 2:50 for a nice little Warhammer 40K joke.

Deft Emperor

You know... For Him.

I'm so glad I already pre-ordered.

That's much to epic... Prepare to preorder!

Preparing to preorder...

PREORDER!

Preordering sir!

You see EA; THIS is how you should do a sequel!

Come on!! Come on!! Come on!!

Cant wait to use Anton!!! More TURRETS!!

i am going to love this game...

I didn't think this video would have done anything for me, because hype level is already at maximum. Now it's over 9000.

Pre-ordered it yesterday and have no regrets.

"For you are a badass, you see."

Oh, well, that clears it right up then, doesn't it? Thank you, Sir Hammerlock.

One question though: if Handsome Jack's claiming to have already found the Vault, and we know for a fact SOMEONE found it in the last visit...why are you still calling us "Vault hunters?"

Gah! Torchlight 2 is coming out the day before this one. I do not have enough free hours! :(

You mean.... I can't play as Sir Hammerlock? But He's so dapper D:

Shjade:

One question though: if Handsome Jack's claiming to have already found the Vault, and we know for a fact SOMEONE found it in the last visit...why are you still calling us "Vault hunters?"

There are a couple of reasons.

1) The term 'Vault Hunter' has become pandoran slang for "idiot treasure hunters who go off into the wilds"

2)

ok, call me interested for once. i dint like the first game. uninteresting story and forgettable at the same time. plus, it was boring. dint like it at all.
but this, this actually looks much better. hope it is like it says in the trailer.

Shjade:

Handsome Jack has found a second vault and apparently, it contains 'power'. As in, enough power that he could take over the universe. Problem is, he doesn't know how to open it - so he's trying to kill all the Vault Hunters so they don't figure it out first. Somehow, you survived one of his assassination attempts - then the game begins.

Source: Gamespot.

(edited in link)

Ed130:

kajinking:
Hey check out 2:50 for a nice little Warhammer 40K joke.

Deft Emperor

You know... For Him.

I'm so glad I already pre-ordered.

I really hope there's a Vladof (faster firing rate gun) called a shoota with the text

"Whatz aiming?"

...I just realized if the Orkz ever had videogames Borderlands would probably be it with all the dakka and all the WARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Wow, this game actully looks really good.
I know my sister is going to buy it on release so i'll just wait till she is done with it and then play it, looks like a lot more fun than the first one. I really like the new characters more.

This game can't come out soon enough......

Love this trailer, looks great. Can't wait.

Everything I ever wanted in a trailer and game.
Cannot wait for this, I already pre purchased it and I'm thinking about going for the midnight release.

Ladies and gentlemen...

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A TRAILER!

Keep that CGI/live-action bullshit that tells us nothing away from us!

Fortesque:

You're going to have to keep waiting then - his name is aXton :P

OT: Unfortunately, this will probably be the last trailer as they seemed to summarise everything we knew and not add much more. Fortunately, it was done with Borderlands humor, so was very funny :D

Axton and Zero both seem very appealing to me.

If I wasn't in University, I would preorder this game. But unfortunately, it comes out the day I move in and I'm not taking my Xbox with me. Christmas it is!

So apparently I'm the only one who misread his name as "Sir Hammercock".
I really should get out more.

Not much interested in the Borderlands series but I've got to say, they've got some GREAT promotional media.

This is going to be the longest fifteen days of my LIFE. WHY CAN'T I MAKE TIME HURRY SO I CAN PLAY THIS AMAZING GAME???

Though, bonus is, my last piece of schoolwork is due on the 17th. I will literally have 2 weeks of free time to play Borderlands 2 - it's like my Uni realized what was coming out and prepared in advance.

Gah.... avoided the first one cause i had too many games.... now im itching to play this as well but i still have too much of a backlog to play through.... Gahhhh

Jjtricky:

Fortesque:

OT: Unfortunately, this will probably be the last trailer as they seemed to summarise everything we knew and not add much more. Fortunately, it was done with Borderlands humor, so was very funny :D

Shows how much I have been paying attention. =P

Fortesque:

Jjtricky:

Fortesque:

Hey man as long as you are excited for it, it doesn't matter!

Pre ordered it today - Anyone got the $200 edition, the one with the ACTUAL CHEST?

Ed130:

Shjade:

There are a couple of reasons.

1) The term 'Vault Hunter' has become pandoran slang for "idiot treasure hunters who go off into the wilds"

2)

Aha. Thank you for enlightening me on this subject, good sir.

Jjtricky:

Fortesque:

Jjtricky:

Pre ordered it today - Anyone got the $200 edition, the one with the ACTUAL CHEST?

I did pay enough attention to pre-order one of those a few months ago!!

Fortesque:

Jjtricky:

Fortesque:

That is so AWESOME! How much did it cost you? And how big is the chest, do you know?

Jjtricky:

Fortesque:

Jjtricky:

That is so AWESOME! How much did it cost you? And how big is the chest, do you know?

I think it was either $150 or $180AUS. The chest is big enough to fit a small dog in it.

I saw a photo of it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or