Community Spotlight : Daystar Clarion

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Spotlight with Daymaterasu? Isn't this like dividing by zero? Or taping buttered toast to a cat's back?
Lol, either way, none of what I read comes as a surprise. Well... I am slightly surprised that he watches just about all the same shows that I do, but yeah, only slightly surprised. The rickroll was even less surprising xD
The fact that I can walk into a thread, find his post and agree with it entirely (most of the time) kind of implied that we had the same tastes, lol.

Also, I am in no way shape or form voting for Fappy to be the next person in the spotlight.
Nope. No way. Not a chance.

edit:

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Sorry guys, Nas made me do it, I swear.

>_>

<_<

Now the ultimate challenge.

Daystar.

CAN YOU DERAIL DIS THREAD!?

Ok I take back what I said before, THAT is dividing by zero.
Brb putting bread in toaster. Anyone have a cat I can borrow?

I'll admit, that Rick Roll was well played. *golf clap*

Daystar Clarion:

Claripit772:
Daystar Clarion! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! I don't remember the last time I got Rick Roll'd, yet alone this well, even though it is my personal favorite internet meme.

Captcha: goody two shoes. Why yes, yes I am.

I actually really like the song :D

So, I love being Rick Roll'd.

What? People don't like the song?
<_< I thought everyone was sending it around because theyn all liked it so much.

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

Everyone knew this was coming. If you've spent a week on these forums outside of R&P, you've either seen or heard of Daystar. I don't think even Sassafrass is as infamous around here.

With Irn Bru in your fridge, it's as interesting as it's ever gonna get, Daystar! And I do like a good Rick Roll, mainly because I like the song. I was also unaware you liked House =D

crap I didn't think I'd get rick-rolled by my own people! I'm so torn

Call Me Jose:

Life is nasty, brutish and short, Jose.

Damn you Daystar, you magnificent rick-rolling bastard!

You win this time, but I shall get community spotlight at some unspecified point in the future (probably once people know who I am).

In all seriousness though, congrats dude. You deserve this honor . /brofist

So.

We're praising a derailer precisely for his derailing?

I take it that means that the forum rule on such no longer applies?

'...attempts to derail a thread will be removed, as will your forum privileges.'

But yeah, good to know.

And Furburt was part of the Escapist's culture. As was MaxtheReaper, Avkykins, Demented Teddy, Legendary Gamer.

For the occasion me and two chainz are getting daystar a big booty hoe!:D I hope you dont mind sloppy seconds Im pretty sure a life of rappin and trappin has kept two chainz in std free areas of the ghetto.

Seriously though congrats daystar you inspire me to do things like have fun on here and be silly and avoid knuckle drag debates.

MelasZepheos:
So.

'...attempts to derail a thread will be removed, as will your forum privileges.'

But yeah, good to know.

And Furburt was part of the Escapist's culture. As was MaxtheReaper, Avkykins, Demented Teddy, Legendary Gamer.

No, that's still a rule. He's likely received a warning for that in the past.

As I said, some people don't like him because of it. I was trying to give an honest account.

Fappy:

Now the ultimate challenge.

Daystar.

CAN YOU DERAIL DIS THREAD!?

I don't want to D:

Andy Shandy:
With Irn Bru in your fridge, it's as interesting as it's ever gonna get, Daystar! And I do like a good Rick Roll, mainly because I like the song. I was also unaware you liked House =D

Yeah, I really like the show :D

Mostly because of Hugh Laurie.

Call Me Jose:

U mad bro? :D

MelasZepheos:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Why you gotta be that way Melas?

MelasZepheos:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

He doesn't actively attempt to derail threads, though. He tends to post something along with his on-topic post, but the off-topic section is what people latch onto and quote him on.

Daystar Clarion:

MelasZepheos:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Because I recently re-read the forum rules and remembered the days when they used to be followed by and applied to everyone.

MelasZepheos:

Daystar Clarion:

MelasZepheos:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Because I recently re-read the forum rules and remembered the days when they used to be followed by and applied to everyone.

I'd like to keep out of this dispute, however...

Your post reminded me of this:

MelasZepheos:

Daystar Clarion:

MelasZepheos:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Yeah, but like Shrekfan said, I don't go into a thread with the intention of derailing it.

It just seems to happen more often when I'm around...

Wow, I haven't been rickrolled in a LONG time. That was refreshing!

Daystar Clarion:

MelasZepheos:

Daystar Clarion:

Yeah, but like Shrekfan said, I don't go into a thread with the intention of derailing it.

It just seems to happen more often when I'm around...

Right.

You've never gone into a thread, deliberately posted something that would derail it, and no one's reported it because 'it's Daystar, it's what he does.'

And you've never ever talked about or praised your own ability to do it either.

shrekfan246:

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

Everyone knew this was coming. If you've spent a week on these forums outside of R&P, you've either seen or heard of Daystar. I don't think even Sassafrass is as infamous around here.

I'm a part of the walls, I'm not even here.
Hell, one guy befriend me then a month later asked who I was. I'm that good at hiding. :D

Hazy992:
You linked to the wrong Hazy. How could you do this to me bro?!

Don't let them see you cry, old man. Don't let them see you cry...

*ahem*

Gratz on the spotlight :D

They also forgot to mention Daystar's unquenchable LOVE for all things pony related. :P

Sassafrass:

shrekfan246:

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

Hell, one guy befriend me then a month later asked who I was. I'm that good at hiding. :D

So what you're saying... is that you're the elevator in your avatar? Sneaky, sneaky, Sass!

RJ 17:
They also forgot to mention Daystar's unquenchable LOVE for all things pony related. :P

Oh shit you're right! How could they forget such important information? Everyone knows Daystar's a massive brony and just LOVES MLP/Okami crossovers :P

shrekfan246:

Sassafrass:

shrekfan246:

So what you're saying... is that you're the elevator in your avatar? Sneaky, sneaky, Sass!

Ayup, that's me.
I am the metal box holding the two Koreans doing, quite possibly, the most erotic dancing ever.
And I love it.

Hazy992:

RJ 17:

Oh shit you're right! How could they forget such important information? Everyone knows Daystar's a massive brony and just LOVES MLP/Okami crossovers :P

I still get a good laugh every time I look at those pics. xD

Ill post a silly thread intent on shits and giggles and have "serious" debaters derail the shits and giggles by taking me too seriously like Im trying to put a huge cock shaped stamp on the escapists collective consciousness.

Im like

Ooh, a secret! What could it be, I wonder?

CUUURSE YOOUU DAYSTAAARR!

RJ 17:

Hazy992:

RJ 17:

I still get a good laugh every time I look at those pics. xD

Thank God for deviantart, eh? :D

MelasZepheos:
snip

Look, if I was breaking the rules, I would have been punished for it, I assure you.

RJ 17:
snip

Hazy992:
snip

I know what you two are planning...

Don't you dare D:<

Edit: Too late!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Hazy992:

Thank God for deviantart, eh? :D

I swear, if I didn't know that Amaterasu was a dog and this was the first I was seeing of it, I'd believe it was always intended to be a divine pony. :3

Daystar Clarion:

MelasZepheos:
snip

Look, if I was breaking the rules, I would have been punished for it, I assure you.

But of course.

I remember how quickly other members who broke or break the rules on a regular basis get mod-hammered if they're incredibly popular among the user-base.

RJ 17:
I swear, if I didn't know that Amaterasu was a dog and this was the first I was seeing of it, I'd believe it was always intended to be a divine pony. :3

Wait, you mean she WASN'T always a pony? Mind = blown!

Daystar Clarion:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh there's nothing you can do to stop it now Mr. Clarion!

Hazy992:

RJ 17:

Daystar Clarion:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

And a great darkness befell Daystar... >:D

Hazy992:

RJ 17:

Daystar Clarion:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

There's no need for him to worry, there's always House to keep him free from ponies!

RJ 17:

And a great darkness befell Daystar... >:D

We're evil aren't we? :D

Andy Shandy:
There's no need for him to worry, there's always House to keep him free from ponies!

If it exists, there are ponies of it. No exceptions. Nothing is sacred :D

Hazy992:
If it exists, there are ponies of it. No exceptions. Nothing is sacred :D

Ha! I've found something (that I enjoy anyway) that hasn't been ponified (at least not with a quick google image search). The Thick Of It/In The Loop!

In the words of Malcolm Tucker

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or