Community Spotlight : Daystar Clarion

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Baldry:

Redlin5:

Baldry:

We can't leave, I know that.

I should know better than to post while really tired. We should work on that, it leads to odd things.

But I'm only tired when I wake up, I should know that.

I know I should practice my part but I'm wondering if we knew what part I played.

Redlin5:

Baldry:

Redlin5:

I should know better than to post while really tired. We should work on that, it leads to odd things.

I know I should practice my part but I'm wondering if we knew what part I played.

We both know it's a very important part.

Yeah, I always did remeber seeing Amaterasu around.

There was always 2 people with Ammy as their avy. Daystar is one, and I don't currently recall who the other was.

Either way, congrats Daystar.

Daystar Clarion:

rhizhim:
snip

Super saiyans don't look nearly as cool in real life huh? :D

yes. and they aren't as cool as they think themselves.

btw, congrats!

He's just some dude on the internet to me, although I may very well be the only person to go "Hey, I know where you got that name from, don't I?" at 'im.

s69-5:
Yeah, I always did remeber seeing Amaterasu around.

There was always 2 people with Ammy as their avy. Daystar is one, and I don't currently recall who the other was.

Either way, congrats Daystar.

That's because mine is the most fabulous :D

ReinWeisserRitter:
He's just some dude on the internet to me, although I may very well be the only person to go "Hey, I know where you got that name from, don't I?" at 'im.

Yeah, not many people know where it comes from.

Did Okami ever inspire you or teach you some lesson or something about life?

rbstewart7263:
Did Okami ever inspire you or teach you some lesson or something about life?

It taught me that awesome things aren't always rewarded for being awesome.

LobsterFeng:
How long have we been having a Community Spotlight and why haven't I noticed it before?

Anyway, I haven't chatted with Daystar but he seems really nice so maybe I should sometime.

Huh, we have similar thoughts. Congrats, Daystar, now let me go to bed.

Death to the Brovengers! Victoriam Injustitiae Fdus!

Imthatguy:
Death to the Brovengers! Victoriam Injustitiae Fdus!

Get out of here with your dead language and your stupid moustache.

im an escapist friend with a celebrity, (insert funny comment here)

Daystar is one of the few people who I actually recognize when I do bother going into these forums.

When he is trolling idiots/stupid threads (of which there are far too many) he is entertaining.

When he is spamming biscuits, tea, and terrible British shows down peoples throats he is less so.

Daystar Clarion:

royohz:
Cool. Gratz. But eww, the big bang theory is bad and you shoud feel bad.

Fappy:

royohz:

We can't all be perfect. Just be thankful Daystar doesn't appear to draw his humor from that atrocity.

Screw you guys, the show is great :D

Better than a Link to the Past and cats, anyway _

Never underestimate cats, my friend. The internets will bring you down if you dis cats.

More importantly, I was quoted by Daystar! What a glorious day! He acknowledged my existence!

The reply delay is due to busy times and vacation.

royohz:

Daystar Clarion:

royohz:

Fappy:

We can't all be perfect. Just be thankful Daystar doesn't appear to draw his humor from that atrocity.

Never underestimate cats, my friend. The internets will bring you down if you dis cats.

More importantly, I was quoted by Daystar! What a glorious day! He acknowledged my existence!

You do exist outside my very small sphere of influence you know? :D

Daystar Clarion:

royohz:

Daystar Clarion:

Almost definitely. Hey, how do you feel about part-time brovenging?

royohz:

Daystar Clarion:

royohz:

It's not so bad :D

When I finish work, that's when most of the American bros come online anyway, so those are the peak bro hours.

Double post, what the fuck happened anyway?

I am just terrible at this double-post fixing shit.

Daystar Clarion:

royohz:

It's not so bad :D

When I finish work, that's when most of the American bros come online anyway, so those are the peak bro hours.

Awesome!
I'd want to join in, but it's near impossible to remain active here whilst attending boarding school. It's a tough life. Plus brovenging training expenses which I can not afford while on a student loan budget.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry about the fucking triple post. I got confused and started firing laser-powered rockets at crickets.

Baldry:

Redlin5:

Baldry:

Truly we musicians are masters of the universe. I of course know my master plan to usurp everyone else though.

Redlin5:

Baldry:

Redlin5:

Truly we musicians are masters of the universe. I of course know my master plan to usurp everyone else though.

It's not that crazy death star idea I had a couple of years back because we fucked that wish up by wishing for more then one thing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62222)