Borderlands 2's Mechromancer Hits a Week Early

Pages PREV 1 2

Finally! Now I can actually play the game. I'm playing an Ordered Chaos Mechromancer using Shotguns and Pistols, Assault Rifles, SMGs with high fire rates for awesome spray and pray Anarchy stacks.

I just told my friend the old date...dammit, now I need to go correct myself. Although, it's really nice to see them release this early, considering the game itself was delayed two months.

This is brilliant. It was a wonderful surprise starting up BL today to see that she was ready to download. I'll have her as my co-op character - currently I'm finishing a solo run with Maya. I've been trying to stretch out the main story for as long as possible.

Fr]anc[is:

A Smooth Criminal:
I know someone in particular who will play the best friends forever spec... It is my mission to stop them from doing it...

Seriously. They're not even casual gamers. They just completely negate all challenges in games and say it was easy..

The implication that Borderlands is otherwise difficult or hardcore without this skill is absolutely hilarious.

Which is exactly why I'll die a little inside when they use the BFF spec.

She's awesome but Anarchy makes her OP dispite the accuracy reduction (the reduction is even hardly notice able with a sniper). Still she kicks mayor ass and is my favorite character in B2.

The Mechromancer is ok, but with a 60 second cooldown on Deathtrap and no cooldown reduction/reclaim to recover some cooldown (like Axton and his turrets) it kinda kills the class for me.

Frost27:
The Mechromancer is ok, but with a 60 second cooldown on Deathtrap and no cooldown reduction/reclaim to recover some cooldown (like Axton and his turrets) it kinda kills the class for me.

Best friends has cooldown reduction (30%= 20 seconds) and duration increase, unlike axton's turrets deathtrap moves around... and clips through everything.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here