Darth Vader Says, "Stay Off Of My Lawn"

Darth Vader Says, "Stay Off Of My Lawn"

A dozen Star Wars scarecrows have gone to war on some guy's lawn.

Darth Hayder! Luke Skywicker! Princess Haya! The gang's all here, and they're slugging it out in the most epic strawman battle since Ray Bolger went looking for a brain. Because nothing welcomes the onset of glorious autumn colors like an intergalactic battle unfolding on your lawn, am I right?

I don't know what inspired the creation of these Star Wars strawmen, but I can't help but be impressed. Han Solo looks particularly dashing, Jabba the Hutt is fantastic and I love that TIE Fighter. But my favorite has to be the Emperor and the icicle lightning shooting from his fingers. That is absolutely inspired work.

I'm not clever enough to come up with more "hay" names for Star Wars characters - where's Jimmy Smits when you need him? - so I'll leave the creative heavy lifting to you guys. Have fun!

Source: Imgur

hehehe Lawn Solo. It's not hay but I don't want to be pidgin holed.

What!? No Bobba Fett!? This sucks.
/sarcasm

OT: That is pretty cool if you ask me and very creative. That'll teach those crows to mess with their yard that's for sure.

The lightning looks more like Christmas lights than icicles...

The thing that crosses my mind first is. " Damn, thats a lot of wood and straw. How long before some asshole comes along and sets fire to it?"

I love big fat, fluffy Jabba.

I want Star Wars scarecrows in my front garden :(

It might scare the crows but it's gonna attract a huge flock of nerds.

Why do I get the feeling that some crotchety old cow is going to complain to get it removed?

Wow... someone has waaayyy too much time on their hands... I won't say I'm not unimpressed, though...

TizzytheTormentor:
I want Star Wars scarecrows in my front garden :(

I want weeping angel statues

DVS BSTrD:
Lawn Solo

DAMMIT where were you when I was doing this post?

Andy Chalk:

DVS BSTrD:
Lawn Solo

Only a PM away old sport. I joined a year ago today, you've got no one to blame but yourself if you don't recognize me by now, even if I do keep changing my avatar.

And if you don't just ask Jim Sterling, I dare say I left quite an impression on him a few weeks ago.

captcha: braaains!
Ether captcha has finally gotten into the spirit of the holidays, or it has been toying with us ALL ALONG! O.O

DVS BSTrD:

Andy Chalk:

DVS BSTrD:
Lawn Solo

Only a PM away old sport. I joined a year ago today, you've got no one to blame but yourself if you don't recognize me by now, even if I do keep changing my avatar.

And if you don't just ask Jim Sterling, I dare say I left quite an impression on him a few weeks ago.

captcha: braaains!
Ether captcha has finally gotten into the spirit of the holidays, or it has been toying with us ALL ALONG! O.O

So are you the Escapist Rutskarn of Spoiler Warning?

Aenir:
The lightning looks more like Christmas lights than icicles...

they are called icicle lights because when you turn them on they look like light coming through icicles. the really funny part about them is that when it gets cold enough to freeze icicles will actually form to the lights, but you may not know it until after you turn them on, and they might short out.

And yet somehow, they all remind me of this guy:

Must be the hair.

I didn't have any Halloween decoration/costume ideas before...and now I still don't but also know it won't be as cool as this anyway loll

They should have put George Lucus in there, lord knows he's been a strawman for a long time now.

*Ba! Dum! Tish!*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here