THQ Delays South Park, Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light

Pages PREV 1 2

Darn. I was looking forward to seeing how that South Park RPG would turn out. I'm afraid that given the trouble THQ's been in that they may not be anything left by 2014 to release the game. Then they'll be sold to another publisher, and be delayed further.

Ldude893:
Considering the tried-and-true result of games that get delayed by Valve time, I've no objections. Get the games out when you're ready, I'll be waiting.

Because Too Human and Duke Nukem Forever were highly polished masterpieces. I think Valve Time only works when it's Valve making the game.

"Jesus Asterisk Christ, Stan! People are feeling really cheated by this!" - Cartman

You are so wise Cartman

Looking forward to Coh2 and the Stick of truth, and see it as minor good news relic are being given the time and space to properly work on their game. You cant rush genius and relic is the best asset they got imo, they should take care of them.

TheNaut131:

I understand and respect their decision...but it still hurts. Hopefully it adds some polish to the games and helps THQ take a few steps in the right direction. I was really looking forward to Metro: Last Light, but eh, what are you gonna do?

...but still, 20414?!?

fiscal 2014. the fiscal year is very different than the calendar year. their fiscal 2014, as it says in the article, begins next april. so pushing things back until then means pushing things back to mid-late next year, when the bad omen of 13 is gone.

13. BAD JUJU!!! not good for falling publisher.

I must have that South Park game! But in all seriousness, I don't want to see THQ go. That would be another major publisher whose games I grew up playing go the way of the dinosaur. Sad times in gaming, indeed.

Big bummer, but you have to do what you have to do. Irradiated denizens of home metro, enjoy your reprieve.

Captcha: abelian grape. Do I want to know what that is?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here