Vergil Playable in DmC DLC

Pages PREV 1 2

what? you're not motivated anymore?

So Vergil has combos now?

Keep talking...

Grey Carter:
Vergil was also playable in Devil May Cry 3 - which is widely regarded as the high point of the series - for the ever popular price of free.

To be exact Vergil was only playable in the updated rerelease, unless you count the hidden 2-player mode that let P2 play as Vergil for all of 5 glorious minuites against the worst boss in the game with a grand total of 8 unique attacks and total invulnerability.

DigitalSushi:

Mcoffey:

DigitalSushi:
give me Dark Slayer, GIVE ME DARK SLAYER STYLE NINJA THEORY.

People bemoan the new take on Devil May Cry, frankly it got stale, and I'll show my hypocritical nature and state that I fucking WANT DARK SLAYER from DMC3.

The best version of the game is which ever media device you are running it on, not just this game, but any game.

I have Bayonetta on PS3, apparently its shit because its on the PS3 if you listen to the internet, it isn't, its sublime. Same with DmC and most (I say most for a reason) games, playing on Xbox or PC or Wii vitality sensor doesn't make it better all of a sudden

60 frames gives it the edge. Doesn't make the other versions shit. If the PC version has everything the Xbox/PS3 version has, plus better textures and a smoother frame rate, well, a 9+1 is still more than a 9.

I drove a car once that wasn't a Ferrari, I still enjoyed the ride.

Never said you wouldn't. I love my jeep, but I acknowledge the ferrari as the better ride. And it seems weird that they'd make the Ferrari without cup holders and a stereo, so to speak. That's all I'm saying.

Mcoffey:

DigitalSushi:

Mcoffey:

60 frames gives it the edge. Doesn't make the other versions shit. If the PC version has everything the Xbox/PS3 version has, plus better textures and a smoother frame rate, well, a 9+1 is still more than a 9.

I drove a car once that wasn't a Ferrari, I still enjoyed the ride.

Never said you wouldn't. I love my jeep, but I acknowledge the ferrari as the better ride. And it seems weird that they'd make the Ferrari without cup holders and a stereo, so to speak. That's all I'm saying.

I don't won't Vergil to hold my cup, or touch my fucking stereo. just play DARK SLAYER

that's all I'm saying.

I fucking knew it!!!

Also what is with the spoilers? If I was invested, I would be pissed.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here