Date Set For Telltale's Walking Dead Season Finale

Date Set For Telltale's Walking Dead Season Finale

The season finale release will cover all platforms, including iOS. #ForClementine!

One tweet finally answered the question fans of Telltale's zombie horror puzzler The Walking Dead have been dying to know: the season finale releases November 20th , for PSN in North America, November 21st for everyone else, across all platforms. That apparently includes iOS - woot! - which traditionally has had its releases slightly delayed till now.

The post came with the hashtag #ForClementine, which is something we may be seeing a lot of over the next week. In addition to the notification, Telltale also Tweeted a cryptic message: "remember the motor inn." It might mean nothing; it might mean everything ...

Telltale's already on record as saying it's planning a second season but, beyond knowing that the idea's been floated, there's no way of knowing who or what it will be about.

I'm not going to spoil, but if you're a fan of the series then you know characters can drop out at any moment. The last episode ended on one hell of a cliffhanger, and I'm as anxious as anyone to know what happens next to Lee, Clementine and the remaining survivors. Which - if any - of the cast will make it to Season Two? There's no way to know until next week.

Source: Twitter

It can only mean one thing: ZOMBIE BEDBUGS!

Now I'm all excited. I have next Friday off, maybe I'll wait to play it till then.

There are a lot of things that "remember the motor inn" could mean...

Can't wait to see how it ends, this will definitely be on my years-best list.

IndomitableSam:
Now I'm all excited. I have next Friday off, maybe I'll wait to play it till then.

Your spoiler warning could make sense, but if you dig deep enough the real traitor actually confirms the those clues if my memory is correct.

Krat Arona:

IndomitableSam:

Your spoiler warning could make sense, but if you dig deep enough the real traitor actually confirms the those clues if my memory is correct.

... Any way, I might have to play through again from the beginning after I play Episode 5 to see if there are hints and such all through the story.

IndomitableSam:

Correct.

Krat Arona:

IndomitableSam:

Correct.

IndomitableSam:

you are overthinking it.

first off,

and it would not make a damn sense for them to travel throughout the land for a little girl, probably facing a horde.

it, most likely means you are going to meet (that bitch thats shot her!) lilly.

or it is going to turn out that the guy that kidnapped clementine turns out to be one of the creepy dudes on the "fun" diary/farm.

there is a lot of mark in all of us

i guess the bomb will be when clemetine meets her parents. or what is left of them.

Whelp... there goes my next tuesday. Thanks a lot Telltale!

Now look at what you've made me do, Telltale.
You've made me hypegasm all over the place. I hope you're happy.

Awesome. After playing the first episode several times I decided to wait till the last one comes out before playing anymore. That way I can just go through it. They did a truly fantastic job on this game.

This has been one of my favourite games of this year. It has been so sad! No game has packed the emotional punch to the face that this game has. It got me right in the feels :(

its strange. ive never been so looking forward to a game release and absolutely dreading what happens. they have done a remarkable job and have single handedly shown the potential of the zombie game

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here