Sexy New Vita Probably Not Headed to a Store Near You

Sexy New Vita Probably Not Headed to a Store Near You

Japanese gamers always get the coolest stuff.

Sony is poised to launch a new Vita bundle alongside the March 2013 release of Soul Sacrifice in Japan. The bundle includes a Vita with a new Cosmic Red finish, matching earbuds, red-accented carrying case, and of course the Soul Sacrifice game itself. Unfortunately, while the Soul Sacrifice has been confirmed for a broader worldwide release, there's no indication that the bundle is headed for anywhere other than Japan.

Soul Sacrifice is the upcoming action RPG from Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The title has already gained a good deal of attention for its dark, gritty art style and its interesting take on co-op gameplay. The game does not yet have a firm release date for North America or Europe.

Japan has a history of getting custom consoles that never find their way to other territories, and although there's still a chance that we could see the Soul Sacrifice bundle make its way west, we're not holding our breath. The Soul Sacrifice package will carry an asking price of 29,980, which is approximately $365.

Come on Japan, what did we ever do to you?

OH... right. <_< >_>

DVS BSTrD:

OH... right. <_< >_>

Oh come on, they aren't still upset about that are they? Are they?

charge52:

DVS BSTrD:

OH... right. <_< >_>

If I'm not mistaken, they hold ceremonies on the anniversary of the event annually. Yes they are still upset :P

Want.

Want.

Wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant. Want.

Now.

Nah, that's cool. They can just keep those exclusives to themselves. If the things they DO keep giving us are Star Ocean: The Last Hope, FFXII/-2/whatevers then I'm really not interested in the things they DON'T give us.

Except Demon/Dark Souls, but I don't think anyone saw that coming.

Since I live in Japan, yes, this probably is coming to a store near me.

Umad? :P

Salad Is Murder:
Nah, that's cool. They can just keep those exclusives to themselves. If the things they DO keep giving us are Star Ocean: The Last Hope, FFXII/-2/whatevers then I'm really not interested in the things they DON'T give us.

Except Demon/Dark Souls, but I don't think anyone saw that coming.

I did.

Thats also why I can see this coming.

Its like a cross between Monster Hunter and a Death Metal album cover, made by Keiji Inafune. Do you really think this won't be awesome?

Meh. I like my black one just fine. I mean, it is pretty, and if I were still in the market for one, and I saw this bundle, I might grab it, but I'm not mad that it isn't making the jump. Skins aren't that big a deal to me.

SonOfMethuselah:
Meh. I like my black one just fine. I mean, it is pretty, and if I were still in the market for one, and I saw this bundle, I might grab it, but I'm not mad that it isn't making the jump. Skins aren't that big a deal to me.

I second this. I think it's silly when people go ape about something as ridiculous as not having a console in a certain colour.

GenGenners:

charge52:

DVS BSTrD:

OH... right. <_< >_>

If I'm not mistaken, they hold ceremonies on the anniversary of the event annually. Yes they are still upset :P

Us Canadians have to be lumped in with you jackasses. We never did anything wrong to them.

Pink? No thanks. I'll stick with my crystal white.

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

charge52:

Us Canadians have to be lumped in with you jackasses. We never did anything wrong to them.

Heh right.

mysecondlife:

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

Heh right.

The only reason we were allies with you guys is cause we share a border and are to polite to say no to being invited to war.

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

charge52:

You were the guys responsible for Bieber, we're completely innocent here.

Solo-Wing:

mysecondlife:

Solo-Wing:

Heh right.

The only reason we were allies with you guys is cause we share a border and are to polite to say no to being invited to war.

Canadian PM declared war against Japan. That had nothing to do with US.

and "too polite to decline in war?" Come on now..

NiPah:

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

And you guys made Rebecca Black. And Bush. Must not forget those 8 years.

Solo-Wing:

NiPah:

Solo-Wing:

Rebecca Black was revenge, and Bush was just for the luls.

Solo-Wing:

NiPah:

Solo-Wing:

You guys are responsible for Avril Lavigne!
Wait, I don't know how I feel about that...
You guys are getting the mini Wii!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. Seriously, all of my want ._.

... Wow, is the captcha an advertisement now?

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

charge52:

I'm not American :P

GenGenners:

Solo-Wing:

GenGenners:

Yeah, don't care.

Back on topic, I believe that Canadia* has yet to pay its debt to the world regarding one Bryan Adams and Nickleback...Beebs is small fish compared to the damage already done.

Salad Is Murder:

Back on topic, I believe that Canadia* has yet to pay its debt to the world regarding one Bryan Adams and Nickleback...Beebs is small fish compared to the damage already done.

Paid in full. Many times over...
Here's a small sample.

You're welcome!

PS. Canadians pay for their Nickelcrap sin. Canadian content laws on radio force the stations to play a certain amount of Canadian content every hour. Therefore, most rock stations play Nickelcrap and their clone band Theory of a Dead Man at least once per hour each. *shudders*

NiPah:
You were the guys responsible for Bieber...

Partial credit.

The American performer "Usher" and American talent manager Scooter Braun (who accidentally clicked his Youtube performance) were responsible for Bieber.

And you can keep him.
I'll even throw in Drake. You can have that talentless hack at no extra charge.

Now I'm off to listen to some DL Incognito.

Salad Is Murder:

GenGenners:

Solo-Wing:

Yeah, don't care.

I wasn't talking to you, so lose the attitude.

That looks ugly to me, so I'm not shedding any tears. I don't get the regional thing, though.

GenGenners:
]I wasn't talking to you, so lose the attitude.

Oh, so I guess it was a PM that I had hacked into and not some post on a public forum. This is obviously my mistake; also, I'd recommend Lulz Brand Skin Thickener ointments and topical creams to help ease the burn from your internet exposure.

Lulz Brand, when it absolutely doesn't matter.

s69-5:
MASSIVE SNIPS!!!OMG

I'm sorry, did you just use Lana from SMALLVILLE as a rebuttal? I thought you were trying to bring peace between our two great nations, not reignite the fires by reminding us of the great catastrophes we're both complicit in?

Salad Is Murder:

GenGenners:
]I wasn't talking to you, so lose the attitude.

Oh, so I guess it was a PM that I had hacked into and not some post on a public forum. This is obviously my mistake; also, I'd recommend Lulz Brand Skin Thickener ointments and topical creams to help ease the burn from your internet exposure.

Lulz Brand, when it absolutely doesn't matter.

Well, if I wasn't addressing you, why even bother quoting my post just to say you don't care about what I said? You just seemed to be deliberately trolling. Also, you don't have to be so sardonic.

Salad Is Murder:

I'm sorry, did you just use Lana from SMALLVILLE as a rebuttal? I thought you were trying to bring peace between our two great nations, not reignite the fires by reminding us of the great catastrophes we're both complicit in?

She was in the long list.
There was a demographic that did enjoy that program (I actually was not one of them strangely enough).
If you don't care for her, you could always disregard and look to the other ones I posted.

I wasn't sure if Americans knew Russell Peters but I added him anyway.

AC Liberations vita better anyways. White is right.

So? It's a recolor with a graphic on the back. It's kinda neat I guess, but not really seeing how it'll make anyone care about the system that wasn't already on board to begin with

s69-5:

NiPah:
You were the guys responsible for Bieber...

Partial credit.

The American performer "Usher" and American talent manager Scooter Braun (who accidentally clicked his Youtube performance) were responsible for Bieber.

And you can keep him.
I'll even throw in Drake. You can have that talentless hack at no extra charge.

Where's Red Alert's time machine when you need it.

Now lets talk about good anime.

GenGenners:
Well, if I wasn't addressing you, why even bother quoting my post just to say you don't care about what I said? You just seemed to be deliberately trolling. Also, you don't have to be so sardonic.

Pfft, "sardonic", look at you with your big boy words. ADORABLE. I think it's funny that you identified my posts as sarcastic, yet seemed so determined to interpret them in the worst possible way.

I quoted your post so you would know I was talking to you. BOOM. That wasn't so hard now was it?

I didn't care what your nationality is (I still don't), and I felt that it was an unnecessary point to make and gave me an opportunity to test to see if you've got an infection of USI. Your later posts have determined this to be the case, and I recommended a very effective treatment but you don't seem to be interested in my sound medical advice. That's fine, I don't know your life and only you and your doctor can make these decisions.

And it's okay if you want to call me a troll and pretend your feelings are hurt if it makes you feel better about yourself, I'm cool with that; but you may need to call your maintenance staff, I'm pretty sure your Humorlator is on the fritz as well.

s69-5:
...you could always disregard and look to the other ones I posted...

It's not even that I disagree with you, but the rules of the internet clearly state that if one thing you post/list is something I don't like or have negative preconceptions about (ESPECIALLY things I may be ignorant of) then I must continue the attack.

My deep dark secret is that I was born in the U.P. in Michigan, I'm practically Canadian but this has to stay between us, Essixtyninedashfive. NO ONE ELSE CAN KNOW.

Salad Is Murder:

GenGenners:

Pfft, "sardonic", look at you with your big boy words. ADORABLE. I think it's funny that you identified my posts as sarcastic, yet seemed so determined to interpret them in the worst possible way.

I quoted your post so you would know I was talking to you. BOOM. That wasn't so hard now was it?

I didn't care what your nationality is (I still don't), and I felt that it was an unnecessary point to make and gave me an opportunity to test to see if you've got an infection of USI. Your later posts have determined this to be the case, and I recommended a very effective treatment but you don't seem to be interested in my sound medical advice. That's fine, I don't know your life and only you and your doctor can make these decisions.

And it's okay if you want to call me a troll and pretend your feelings are hurt if it makes you feel better about yourself, I'm cool with that; but you may need to call your maintenance staff, I'm pretty sure your Humorlator is on the fritz as well.

s69-5:
...you could always disregard and look to the other ones I posted...

It's not even that I disagree with you, but the rules of the internet clearly state that if one thing you post/list is something I don't like or have negative preconceptions about (ESPECIALLY things I may be ignorant of) then I must continue the attack.

My deep dark secret is that I was born in the U.P. in Michigan, I'm practically Canadian but this has to stay between us, Essixtyninedashfive. NO ONE ELSE CAN KNOW.

No, I went back and read it again and you were just trolling because the rest of your original post had nothing to do with anything I said. It's pretty obvious you're just trying to push my buttons now, which is an attitude I don't expect to see often on the Escapist. A bit disappointing.

GenGenners:
No, I went back and read it again and you were just trolling because the rest of your original post had nothing to do with anything I said. It's pretty obvious you're just trying to push my buttons now, which is an attitude I don't expect to see often on the Escapist. A bit disappointing.

Look slappy, I'm not pushing your buttons, you are. If you want to get all bent out of shape about it go ahead, different strokes and all that, but just because you keep saying things doesn't make them true*. Dismissing your stupid comment with a digital 'talk to the hand' does not a troll make. Maybe you should have them work over your Insecurometer when they come to fix that Humorlator, check the fluid levels and what not...you did call them right? The longer you put it off the worse it's going to get and you'll have to pay more in the long run.

*Do you work for Fox News...is that what's supposed to happen when you talk?

...I guess I could understand that line of thinking then.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here