Apple-Themed Child Names on the Rise

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Andy Shandy:

Grey Carter:
On the other hand, you don't want to give them anything too boring, like Dave or Andy. If you're going to do that, you may as well go the hog and christen them "Mediocre Smith."

Hey, what'd I do to deserve that!? Well, damn you too, Jonathan.

And my mommy says I'm the special-est boy in the whooooooole world.

It's okay, my name is David, so he got both of us with the same sentence. :D

OT: I always feel bad for these kids whenever I read about these stories. What possesses people to give their children, quite frankly, idiotic names? If I grew up with the name "Hashtag Jameson" I'd disown my own parents as soon as I were legally allowed.

I actually really like the name Siri, and I dont think I've ever even used an apple product.

To be fair, Siri does sound like a nice name.
Captcha: ROY G BIV. Yeah, I'll go with Siri.

shrekfan246:
Snip

One day, the Daves and Andys of this world shall rise up and take over the world! We even have the perfect leader!

Okay, perhaps not...

Much better!

dolphinmolester6669:

Grey Carter:
Apple-Themed Child Names on the Rise

take that from someone who went through secondary school with a middle name that rhymes with "gay."

Can you imagine what it must have been like for Steve Butts?

That's why I never fucked with Butts (heh, I can do it now he's gone). Anyone who went through school with a name like that has definitely killed at least once.

You don't have to be smart to make babies.... and ruin their lives with shitty names. Just ask the parents of poor little Sarah McCain Palin Ciptak. Humanity; the punchline to most of life's oddest jokes.

Also, Moxie Crimefighter.

Grey Carter:
Yes, I am sirius. Ha ha. Ha.

Oh god.....God....This pun......it's....ugh...Cough cough* ARGHH MY BRAIN! IT HURTS!!!

On topic, I'm pretty sure that "Mac" was already used as a nickname long before Apple was around...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here