League of Legends Bans Pro For Bad Behavior

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

In b4 people not being surprised and asking for more O.K., I don't think that's possible.

OT: Does anyone know just how bad he'd have to be to do this?

Tenmar:

RaikuFA:

ShirowShirow:
More of this in general please.

Something as dirty as the online gaming community needs to be scrubbed with bleach.

Pretty much this. And add in a flood of biblical poportions to finish up.

I can't believe some people think this attitude is a good thing and should be part of gaming culture.

Except not everything can be "gaming culture". Not everyone who plays games is representing "gaming culture" or making a difference in the culture. Playing video games first and foremost for 99% of people who play video games need to worry about "gaming culture".

The people who make video games as a part of their career or making a difference for good or for ill as part of their everyday lives can constitute as being part of that "gaming culture". Writers, reviewers, pundits, artists, musicians, developers, programmers, analysts, comedians. These are the people that influence and affect "gaming culture". Not the guy who picks up a game of COD or LOL and plays one match a day to relax from the everyday stress of life.

Not everyone needs to be on watch or act as if they are some representative figure of all things video games when they actually have ZERO stake in the creation or involvement of all things video game related.

I was reffering more to the "pros" the people who make a living off of playing these games. If they're insulting others because they lost to them or berating them in general just because they know they can then they need to be punished for it cause they do represent the culture.

Andy Shandy:
If he's as bad as the various articles and comments I've seen make out, then good on Riot for doing something about it.

Although it does seem slightly odd that it went all the way to nine tribunals for it to happen.

I like your avatar.

@OP Honestly, if I joined a room with someone named "IWillDominate" as their username I'd be totally unsurprised when they turned out to be an asshole.

I realize my name might sound kinda conceded but its neopets fault >.>... You had to add adjectives and an extra word to just about anything to not need numbers.

But I digress, I've seen folks named like SuperOverKill, IamtheGreatest, etc etc.

These people are ALWAYS assholes, well not always.

Recently I met a guy named "GodMode" in a different game and was absolutely stunned when he was really nice, who knows maybe I caught him on a good day?

I'm happy to hear Riot actually does something to enforce the Code of Conduct for their game. The reason I quit playing LoL was because I could no longer stand the community. You have one off game, and everyone starts barking out you to uninstall and go die. You get a 2/4 K/D spread, and all of a sudden you're feeding. Nah, I'll stick to GW2 for now, thanks. As for any criticisms against IWillDominate, he is a professional, which means gaming is his career. As such, LoL is his life and people in the gaming community should respect him for keeping eSports relevant.

psycoturkey:
I'm happy to hear Riot actually does something to enforce the Code of Conduct for their game. The reason I quit playing LoL was because I could no longer stand the community. You have one off game, and everyone starts barking out you to uninstall and go die. You get a 2/4 K/D spread, and all of a sudden you're feeding. Nah, I'll stick to GW2 for now, thanks. As for any criticisms against IWillDominate, he is a professional, which means gaming is his career. As such, LoL is his life and people in the gaming community should respect him for keeping eSports relevant.

Exactly this. The community in LoL just sucks. Most of the games someone is calling a teammate a noob or feeder ignoring their own bad score or their own lacking behind in cs. Yesterday I won a 2v1 lane with Irelia against Darius and Draven and was called a "noob top" by bot lane for... tbh, I have no idea. My score in laning phase was 3/1/0 while bot lane was like 1/5/0 and his friend assist at 0/6/1. So much for feeding.
In a co-op vs AI game today I got flamed for actually going for towers and the Nexus...
Another game the adc of the team was flamed for "ks'ing" >.>

It is simply no fun. I can understand why you quit LoL. Games certainly are enjoyable when you get to play with people who have common sense and a healthy temper but when does that ever happen.

It is all about getting the most kills, calling your role first and forcing others to do roles they simply can't play well, blaming others for their own mistakes and most importantly labeling others as feeders or ks'ers.

I wonder if giving him a strict warning would've been effective enough (as in: "we ban yo ass, STOP IT". Seems kinda weird that he'd get banned without warning.

Regardless, nothing of value was lost =_=

good for you Riot

antipunt:
I wonder if giving him a strict warning would've been effective enough (as in: "we ban yo ass, STOP IT". Seems kinda weird that he'd get banned without warning.

Regardless, nothing of value was lost =_=

good for you Riot

Uhhh, he got warned 9 times, your average player gets 3 and a ban. If he didn't clean up his act by then he probably was just going to laugh off any warning.

OT: I really think it is total BS that they let him get away with that many warnings. Especially considering how hard they've swung their hammer against a single offense against what some streamers said on their mic and not actually in game.

Tenmar:

RobfromtheGulag:

JEBWrench:
I always figured being in the top 1% of objectionable LoL players earned someone a medal, not a banning.

This was pretty much my thought. If you look at some of the cases they've let off I'm imagining it was an overstatement that he's in the 1%.

Arrogancy:

League of Legends is really competitive. It's not uncommon for players to get really angry at each other. It is, however, somewhat uncommon for a pro player to be so bad. From my understanding, they're mostly fairly cool about the game outside of tournaments.

So is Starcraft, but even from the incendiary players like Idra you don't see anything near what a typical LoL game offers.

Except Starcraft is a 1v1 where you command everything you do and everything is in your control

LOL? Not so much and a newbie or a noob can basically throw the match all by themselves even if you have the most fed team possible. So you are forced to communicate in chat(which is incredibly inefficient compared to text) and often simply telling your ally what they need to do often results in the person reading to infer their own emotions thus coming out as negative.

LOL has a lot of issues and it isn't actually the stereotype "all lol players are assholes". But instead it is the fact that you have a company holding unrealistic standards onto players where something as harmless as "gg easy" can result in a permaban. Going through tribunal now compared to when it started you would have a hard time now actually finding players using words like nigger or cracker or making death threats. Now players are getting banned for criticisms or even the word "noob" even if the player in question being called a noob is going 0/14/0.

Fact of life is that not everyone will get along. And that's okay and if anything normal. You don't get along with every stranger you meet but you certainly don't get them fired from their job or ban them from going to the places you are going either.

Tribunal used to do some good but now that the bar lowered so much anything is considered ban worthy and it is one of the smallest tightropes you will ever walk as a player. I remember being supportive of Moviebob and his movement but Tribunal takes his ideal to a logical extreme and I certainly have changed my stance. I'd rather deal with the rager than someone who has the thinnest of skin and can't take even the smallest of criticism if the risk is that I get banned from playing a video game I enjoy. Cause that's the rub. We are banning other players from a hobby we all enjoy and something like "GG easy" should not get them banned from any game they play. Racist remarks and death threats, sure ban em, go nuts. But anything less than that is absolutely insane and that is what Tribunal is doing right now. The racists remarks and death threats are gone but the machine keeps rolling on and isn't stopping so now people who have small spats are the ones being banned now.

This line of logic doesn't work when banned people cry on the LoL forums, and it doesn't fly here.

When you say "GG Easy" or "Quit feeding Noob!"... YOU ARE STILL INSULTING SOMEONE OVER A GAME.

Call the Summoner's Code BS all you want, you still agreed to it in order to play, and part of that is treating other people with a little thing adults like to call "respect".

While the Tribunal has a few issues, Zileas has pointed out a dozen times already that the Tribunal has never once banned a player. Instead, a player judged guilty by the Tribunal goes to the Riot Player Conduct staff. Those staff members, led by Pendragon, decide on the punishment.

This isn't a case where a person said "You're a doo-doo head" once and got the banhammer. You need to have been judged guilty a lot of times.

What's the big deal exactly?
Jerk broke the rules; got banned. Who cares about the quality of his skill?
And can't he simply make a new level 30 account and just be right back where he was like all the other banned-trolls-smurf-accounts?

The decision to impact someone's career is not one we make lightly, which is why this is tough news to deliver.

It wouldn't be hard for me. Hey, an asshole! BAN! Moving on...

I understand that they have to bend for professionals sometimes since professionals are what keep eSports going and eSports help keep their game alive and making money, but I'd rather have a dead game then a game where assholes do what they want.

LoL is great fun, except for the part where other people get involved. I used to play with this guy and he was awesome at LoL. He had a ridiculous number of games under his belt and he worked and played LoL, that was it. He was so unbearable in matches though. He would get in the most ridiculous fights with people, both on our team and the other team. Playing with him almost always meant a win, but I had to stop playing with him. Then I stopped playing because he was one of a majority that suffered from the same issue. Games like this will never be legitimate sport/esport because there is no brotherhood. There is no team, there is me and my needs, fuck everyone else. I experienced the same thing with Dota 2. That is why I don't play that game. "Hey, this guy is level 1, lets flame him for being bad at a game". Idiots.

Sorry, I rant...

OT: Good. He should not be banned because he is a professional, he should be banned because he is time and again a worthless douche bag. I hate the whole mentality that they should be held to higher standards, no one should be what this guy or at least 20% of the LoL population is, and that is unbearable pricks.

I love how some people are saying all players are toxic whilst others are saying you get reported for basically nothing. But it's players themselves that vote in the tribunal, if bans are given out too softly go into the tribunal and vote.

The community is toxic.
The community is too sensitive.

These two views aren't entirely compatible. Perhaps it's somewhere between the two that the truth lies?

Tenmar:
1. Summoner's code is bullshit.

2. The ban wasn't a lifetime ban like normal players get but only a 1 year ban. Also normal players only get 4 chances to "reform" before a permaban.

3. Riot actually has no way for players to have strikes removed against their record. I've known people who went 6 months, a year, and even two years without a ban when it was their final strike. Then when they get to tribunal and then punished it was a permaban.

4. Tribunal is a screwed up system where due to the changes the "justice elo" and "accuracy" spiked up the punish rate back up to 80-85%. The person with the highest "justice elo" even said so himself that he basically spams punish. Also even the most trivial things gets players banned and Lyte is okay with players being banned than actual justice or reform happening. Imagine if you said GG easy in your online games when you had a stompfest. Well guess what. You can get permabanned from typing that. Basically if players perceive something to be "negative" then you can get banned from it and usually are.

I'd like to clear up some misinformation in your post. Regarding the Summoner's Code, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but the code is basically just an exploration of the concept of "don't be a dick," so I'm not sure what your objection to it is.

2. His account was permanently banned by the Tribunal, just like any other player's would have been. In addition, his OTHER smurf accounts were banned AND he was given a yearlong suspension from being able to compete in the Championship Series, the LoL pro league.

3. This simply isn't true. Players who improve their behavior can see their harassment score lowered and encounter a less strict ban, even if they would have previously been due for a perma. In fact, there have been players with up to 14 chances. However, in the vast majority of cases, players who reach the precipice do not demonstrably improve their behavior and thus are shown the door.

4. Punish rates range from 60-70%, so...no. Players who get permabanned have a history of extremely toxic behavior, and they receive multiple warnings, increasing duration suspensions, and feedback on what players found objectionable in their behavior.

Source: I'm a Rioter.

easy, not rape jokes in games :D

trty00:

DVS BSTrD:
So when are they going to ban all the other LoL players?

Okay, that's not fair. We're not detestable ALL the time.

Only Xbox COD community can rival you in awfulness contest. and they arent banning people for it. so yeah....

But really, a pro gamer should know better....

Not everyone needs to be on watch or act as if they are some representative figure of all things video games when they actually have ZERO stake in the creation or involvement of all things video game related.

so its like saying its ok to do crimes as long as your crimes cant make a big impact in the economy. i mean it does not matter that you will be used as an example of why certain group of people are acting badly, you cant impact that after all so f*** all law right?
your logic is flawed. yes you do HAVE TO act like representing part of community that you are part of.

DVS BSTrD:

There is a difference between the casual gamers and pro-gamers (or: professional gamers). No one expects the casual to behave, pros on the other hand should display professional behaviour all the time simply because in most cases they are funded by someone. Here we have Riot, who is responsible for the whole pro scene, and a professional who stands more in the spotlight than average joe but behaves like asshat joe, it is the logical conclusion that they are going to eradicate that bad spot.

TheKasp:

There is a difference between the casual gamers and pro-gamers (or: professional gamers). No one expects the casual to behave, pros on the other hand should display professional behaviour all the time simply because in most cases they are funded by someone.

Actually, the "casuals" should be (and are) excpected to behave to. After all, not a day goes by with someone whining about how they got an unfair suspension, when upon looking at the case closer simply reveals a case of "acting like a total miscreant".

I disagree that the pros should be held to a higher standard of behavior, I think the casuals should be held to one just as high and asshattery should be quashed at the source. Iron fist and all that.

Here we have Riot, who is responsible for the whole pro scene, and a professional who stands more in the spotlight than average joe but behaves like asshat joe, it is the logical conclusion that they are going to eradicate that bad spot.

That...depends. In the western culture, people often seem to be willing to leave athletes walk away with worse than just douchebaggery just because they can kick a ball around. I wouldn't put it past the gaming community in general to be willing to overlook someone being an asshat cause they're just so damn good with Karthus.

Now decide which one would you lose face with more, reprimanding them or saying "Okay, I'll pretend I didn't see that. Get back into the game"

Vegosiux:

TheKasp:

There is a difference between the casual gamers and pro-gamers (or: professional gamers). No one expects the casual to behave, pros on the other hand should display professional behaviour all the time simply because in most cases they are funded by someone.

Actually, the "casuals" should be (and are) excpected to behave to. After all, not a day goes by with someone whining about how they got an unfair suspension, when upon looking at the case closer simply reveals a case of "acting like a total miscreant".

I disagree that the pros should be held to a higher standard of behavior, I think the casuals should be held to one just as high and asshattery should be quashed at the source. Iron fist and all that.

Well, I did not want to imply that the casual gamer should be held to a lesser standard. But unlike the professional gamers the casual gamers are not the 'faces' representing the game. Overall it actually boils down to pro gamer having more advantages - they just may lose them like in this case (he got three times the amount of warnings according to a poster). I just don't expect than Riot is going to make a big deal out of banning half the userbase for asshattery.

I find it funny how everyone kept complaining that pro players should be judged more harshly, but as soon as the first gets permabanned they start tons of "unban x" threads.

I personally never even got a warning in LoL. I don't rage at teammates and if someone threatens to afk or similar stupid things i usually can get them to reconsider by talking to them. Some people take the game too seriously though and search the blame at everyone but themselves.

Tenmar:

Except not everything can be "gaming culture". Not everyone who plays games is representing "gaming culture" or making a difference in the culture. Playing video games first and foremost for 99% of people who play video games need to worry about "gaming culture".

The people who make video games as a part of their career or making a difference for good or for ill as part of their everyday lives can constitute as being part of that "gaming culture". Writers, reviewers, pundits, artists, musicians, developers, programmers, analysts, comedians. These are the people that influence and affect "gaming culture". Not the guy who picks up a game of COD or LOL and plays one match a day to relax from the everyday stress of life.

If a person ever bought a video game, then they are technically a stakeholder in the videogame community. A person buying a game is adding patronage to a product, and any public appearance (online or off) reinforces their relation to the game. Bad behavior becomes an indication to others how that game affects people, whether the people really are affected doesn't matter, it's how they're perceived. People need to stop acting like assholes while playing with any non-friend so they stop giving communities bad reputations.

Meh. I suppose I'm one of those toxic people on tribunal holding people up to my personal standards. I don't get raging. I've never hit punish for just one or two lines (everyone makes stupid mistakes) but when you've got two or three games where gg easy is said, usually that's not the only thing said. There's a special walk-the-line harassment that assholes (and oh yeah, I've met one of these guys irl -- he's an adult, and he threw a freaking tantrum at a theme park when he didn't get his way because someone else in the group had legit ptsd and couldn't take the screaming on the roller coasters and most of us wound up leaving) like to use with the whiny excuse of 'oh, I didn't do anything'. 'Oh, it's not me, it's the other people being thinned skinned'.

Know what? If I'm behaving in a way that makes you uncomfortable, go ahead and report me! I don't go out of my way to demean or bully people, and if my 'please don't argue guys' or 'do you have any suggestions to help out?' pisses people off, then whatever. Most of the time when people get angry in my games I'm able to talk them down because all they want is someone to listen to them. Usually. Sometimes people are just dicks.

Really though, c'mon. If you're doing "nothing" for four or five games where most people in the team are reporting you for harassment, perhaps you really just should spend more time around people irl to remember that you're not raging and ranting at intelligent computers.

I don't take peoples' bs irl, and I don't take it online either. Period. "GG easy" or the like is a symptom of disrespect that, usually, has other and worse offenses before it. It is just, imo, the last straw.

Maybe time for him to move on to HoN or DoTA/DoTA2?

Tenmar:

LOL has a lot of issues and it isn't actually the stereotype "all lol players are assholes". But instead it is the fact that you have a company holding unrealistic standards onto players where something as harmless as "gg easy" can result in a permaban. Going through tribunal now compared to when it started you would have a hard time now actually finding players using words like nigger or cracker or making death threats. Now players are getting banned for criticisms or even the word "noob" even if the player in question being called a noob is going 0/14/0.

People don't get banned for criticism. Criticism implies constructiveness. Pointing out someone's faults won't get you reported, unless the person in question is a dick(in which case he gets reported himself by both teams, problem solved). In fact, it's information the player in question can take with him to subsequent games and help him improve.
The common response to someone playing bad, however, isn't pointing out their shortcomings so that they can correct them later. It's something along the lines of "OMFG FUCKING NOOB UNINSTALL THE GAME". Doing this doesn't help anyone, and it only proves the person calling names over the internet either has a bad attitude or anger management issues, probably both.

Also, there's no arguing that the phrase "gg easy" is really bad sport. I hope I don't need to explain why.

Banning people for not acting like a normal, functional and semi-polite human being should be standard procedure, imo. I'm glad Riot at least were willing to make an example of one of the really bad ones.

trty00:

DVS BSTrD:

Okay, that's not fair. We're not detestable ALL the time.

True, there has to be a point in the game where you're not communicating with anyone else. :)

And the quoting button goes wonkers on me. Deleted message and replaced with post below.

heintzer:

I'd like to clear up some misinformation in your post. Regarding the Summoner's Code, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but the code is basically just an exploration of the concept of "don't be a dick," so I'm not sure what your objection to it is.

2. His account was permanently banned by the Tribunal, just like any other player's would have been. In addition, his OTHER smurf accounts were banned AND he was given a yearlong suspension from being able to compete in the Championship Series, the LoL pro league.

3. This simply isn't true. Players who improve their behavior can see their harassment score lowered and encounter a less strict ban, even if they would have previously been due for a perma. In fact, there have been players with up to 14 chances. However, in the vast majority of cases, players who reach the precipice do not demonstrably improve their behavior and thus are shown the door.

4. Punish rates range from 60-70%, so...no. Players who get permabanned have a history of extremely toxic behavior, and they receive multiple warnings, increasing duration suspensions, and feedback on what players found objectionable in their behavior.

Source: I'm a Rioter.

Hey dude, if you really are a rioter...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5921437/#nogo

Explain this and try to justify this as being worthy of a permaban. Especially since the Tribunal system on permabans are meant to approved by a rioter.

Dexter111:

Why would a team in those games want him?

Tenmar:

Explain this and try to justify this as being worthy of a permaban. Especially since the Tribunal system on permabans are meant to approved by a rioter.

Really? That gets you permabanned? I was itching to give LoL another go, but after seeing that and the kind of posters here defending the current tribunal and most likely having enforcers with similar mindsets? I'll give it a pass.

Tell me that Riot at least has replays of the games that the tribunal watches before a ban. If not the whole thing is a joke.

Tanakh:

Dexter111:

Tenmar:

Really? That gets you permabanned? I was itching to give LoL another go, but after seeing that and the kind of posters here defending the current tribunal and most likely having enforcers with similar mindsets? I'll give it a pass.

Tell me that Riot at least has replays of the games that the tribunal watches before a ban. If not the whole thing is a joke.

If you are going to play right now it actually might be stupid fun for you. Right now with the S3 patch and the new masteries and items the game is in COMPLETE CHAOS. SO much chaos that it is stupid fun. Word of advice, the black cleaver if you like playing fighters is extremely OP because it isn't unique passive. Meaning you can stack multiple black cleavers and inflict multiple debuffs on your opponent shredding all the armor from them.

There really is no mathematical optimal way to itemize or spec right now and everyone is trying to find that path. So you are going to see a lot of players testing the new content with the old.

I really do like the game but I completely disagree with the philosophy of a video game company trying to act like a parent/government and also empowering the player base to report and judge the ability if other players should be able to continue playing a game and hobby they both clearly share. If anything I find that players banning other players to be MORE destructive than any sort of abuse short of death threats and racist remarks towards another player.

It is a fact of life that not everyone is going to get along. And it is another fact that playing online games that most of the time unless you have a good network you are going to be playing with strangers. It's not bad if two strangers don't hit it off and insult each other and in fact quite normal. What is abnormal is expecting everyone to get along and also demanding by setting up a vague philsophy/declaration with no set of hard laws or constitution telling players what is or is not acceptable. One person might find saying the word fuck you to another perfectly fine, while another is so offended that they can't imagine the language and scream out "think of the children!".

I really do enjoy playing LOL but the background stuff that Riot promotes was something I originally thought would be good but it's current implementation is harmful and dangerous to gamers.

Tanakh:

Dexter111:

Tenmar:

Zileas had said it many times. NO PERSON HAS EVER BEEN BANNED BY THE TRIBUNAL. EVER.

A person found guilty by the community is sent to Pendragon and the Riot Behavior Staff. They review the case, and decide punishment.

NameIsRobertPaulson:
Zileas had said it many times. NO PERSON HAS EVER BEEN BANNED BY THE TRIBUNAL. EVER.

A person found guilty by the community is sent to Pendragon and the Riot Behavior Staff. They review the case, and decide punishment.

I am not sure that makes it better or worse, because it means the company itself banned that guy that Tenmar linked with literally zero evidence of him doing anything wrong, much less having a history of "toxic behavior" (whatever that means). Two freaking reports, one that shows absolutely nothing and the other open to interpretation at the very least.

What I found flabbergasting is that there are no replays stored of the games with reports, both HoN and DotA2 have replays of all matches, and they are like 75 MB a match on average; meaning they could have replays for around 1500 report matches for about 1 USD.

Dunno, seems like Riot wants the game to be PG 13 in it's player interactions while cowardly not saying so in the open and being impressively cheap in the implementation of the filters.

That being said, Tenmar talked me into smurfing some games, rampage here I come! :D

Edit:

Tenmar:
Word of advice, the black cleaver if you like playing fighters is extremely OP because it isn't unique passive. Meaning you can stack multiple black cleavers and inflict multiple debuffs on your opponent shredding all the armor from them.

Fighter is melee carry right? Does it works on ranger physical attacks too?

This needs to happen a bit more often. It's good that Riot is doing something.

Tanakh:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

I am not sure that makes it better or worse, because it means the company itself banned that guy that Tenmar linked with literally zero evidence of him doing anything wrong, much less having a history of "toxic behavior" (whatever that means). Two freaking reports, one that shows absolutely nothing and the other open to interpretation at the very least.

What I found flabbergasting is that there are no replays stored of the games with reports, both HoN and DotA2 have replays of all matches, and they are like 75 MB a match on average; meaning they could have replays for around 1500 report matches for about 1 USD.

Dunno, seems like Riot wants the game to be PG 13 in it's player interactions while cowardly not saying so in the open and being impressively cheap in the implementation of the filters.

That being said, Tenmar talked me into smurfing some games, rampage here I come! :D

Edit:

Tenmar:
Word of advice, the black cleaver if you like playing fighters is extremely OP because it isn't unique passive. Meaning you can stack multiple black cleavers and inflict multiple debuffs on your opponent shredding all the armor from them.

I'd be willing to bet my account and all my skins that player has been in the Tribunal before, and this was the last straw. Considering you get a warning, then a week suspension, then a month suspension, THEN a permaban, I doubt this was his only trip to the Tribunal.

Also, if you are ranged, there is zero reason not to get Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, and Last Whisper. There the game is over, you won, congrats. Ranged AD builds have been the same since the beginning of time, essentially. Feel free to sub the Last Whisper for a Bloodthirster if they're not getting armor.

Tanakh:

Fighters are like the fury warrior in world of warcraft. They aren't a melee carry like Master Yi, GP, Tryn or fiora. Fighters are usually a bit more tanky or an AD caster like Garen or Panth.

As for ranged champs, yeah it works but if you are playing a ranged AD carry then it isn't optimal compared to going IE, PD and LW. Let the fighter get Black cleaver and as the ranged you are benefiting from him having BC because it is a debuff he is putting on the enemy.

Right now the top three items if you are a fighter is Black cleaver, last whisper and BT then just go tank items from there.

Tenmar:
Fighters are like the fury warrior in world of warcraft. They aren't a melee carry like Master Yi, GP, Tryn or fiora. Fighters are usually a bit more tanky or an AD caster like Garen or Panth.

As for ranged champs, yeah it works but if you are playing a ranged AD carry then it isn't optimal compared to going IE, PD and LW. Let the fighter get Black cleaver and as the ranged you are benefiting from him having BC because it is a debuff he is putting on the enemy.

Right now the top three items if you are a fighter is Black cleaver, last whisper and BT then just go tank items from there.

Ohhh, kk, melee utility,initiators or gankers. Gotcha.

Has been interesting to see the LoL scene once more, lots of terrible mechanics and oversimplified gameplay; still it's amazing how balanced the game is, mindblowingly so compared to the other two big ARTS.

This just comes to show that karma is a bitch.

TBH, people like this is the main reason I don't play online for anything.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here