Amazing Spider-Man Ends With Issue #700

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

FURY_007:
This is why I only follow Nick Fury regularly, but we'l see after the whole Nick Fury jr. bullshit, I hope they don't shove him to the background again

the avengers made several hundred millions of dollars
white nick fury is gone son, and nick fury jr aint that bad, nick fury wasn't that great in the first place seeing as though he has been relevant in decades , unlike ultimate nick which is why we have reached this point.

As someone who hasn't paid much attention to the Spider-man comics for a very long time, all I have to say is

"Wait what?"

j-e-f-f-e-r-s:
The story sounds ridiculous, like a soap opera that's taken some bad acid,

This is pretty dead accurate.

I think the main problem here is the permanency. Peter Parker is DEAD now. I know comics love to pull insane resurrections, but HOW DO YOU back out of this one?

matthew_lane:

-Dragmire-:
That day my young self said, "Fuck comics!" and I never looked back.

This day, I am reminded of my complete lack of regret over that decision.

What a fucking ignorant world view. Thats like me saying "i saw an episode of the hills once & said fuck tv & never looked back. Then today i heard about Jersey Shore & that reinforced that choice."

Because as everyone knows TV as a medium is nothing but jersey shore & the hills. /facpalm.

I have no problem with someone who chooses to stop watching all television based on one show. Why would that be an issue for me?

Vault101:

-Dragmire-:

*facepalm* well done....

look seriously just read somthing non super hero related if you want..preacher...go read preacher or transmetropolitan..there ya go

I enjoyed pretty much every marvel show on television in the 90s after which I grew out of it. It's not a super hero thing, I just found the comic depressing as a kid who grew up watching the show. I now find out Peter actually died and that solidified my feeling of justification for not investing myself in the comic version.

As for other comics, they looked impenetrable, I didn't know where to start and lost interest.

no one here would take somone seriously if they said they didnt play games because they hate brown shooters..thats what your doing right now

As I stated above, I have no problem with someone who chooses to stop watching/playing something based on a small selection of said media. I wouldn't take them seriously if they tried to influence my own enjoyment of said media but if they merely stated why they didn't get into it, that just gives me a view of that person's taste.

-Dragmire-:

As I stated above, I have no problem with someone who chooses to stop watching/playing something based on a small selection of said media. I wouldn't take them seriously if they tried to influence my own enjoyment of said media but if they merely stated why they didn't get into it, that just gives me a view of that person's taste.

its because (to put it bluntly) they are being stupid,its one thing to sample some media and decide its not for you, its another thing to bash somthing out ignorance

you cant say such infamatory things like "fuck comics!" and not expect people to react...especially when your just plain wrong

-Dragmire-:

matthew_lane:

-Dragmire-:

What a fucking ignorant world view. Thats like me saying "i saw an episode of the hills once & said fuck tv & never looked back. Then today i heard about Jersey Shore & that reinforced that choice."

Because as everyone knows TV as a medium is nothing but jersey shore & the hills. /facpalm.

I have no problem with someone who chooses to stop watching all television based on one show. Why would that be an issue for me?

You mean other then the fact it makes your opinion an argument from ignorance? Or the fact that you specifically came into a thread on a subject you've just announced your ignorance in, to tell us that you are ignorant on that topic, yet we should somehow listen to your opinion on that topic; even though you just announced your ignorance on the topic.

Vault101:

-Dragmire-:

its because (to put it bluntly) they are being stupid,its one thing to sample some media and decide its not for you, its another thing to bash somthing out ignorance

you cant say such infamatory things like "fuck comics!" and not expect people to react...especially when your just plain wrong

Context

-Dragmire-:

My initial story stated I was a young kid who liked the Spiderman show. My expectations were perhaps misguided but I expected the comic to have the same tone. They didn't and I remember distinctly saying "fuck comics". If what I said as a child offends you, I apologize. It doesn't seem necessary to me but there you go.

-Dragmire-:

My initial story stated I was a young kid who liked the Spiderman show. My expectations were perhaps misguided but I expected the comic to have the same tone. They didn't and I remember distinctly saying "fuck comics". If what I said as a child offends you, I apologize. It doesn't seem necessary to me but there you go.

right....

well comics are a lot less stupid than they sound...

matthew_lane:

-Dragmire-:

matthew_lane:

You mean other then the fact it makes your opinion an argument from ignorance? Or the fact that you specifically came into a thread on a subject you've just announced your ignorance in, to tell us that you are ignorant on that topic, yet we should somehow listen to your opinion on that topic; even though you just announced your ignorance on the topic.

I never stated an argument. The line F comics that seems to rile people up was a line I spoke as a kid in reference to how I felt after looking into a comic of a hero I held in high esteem and finding out it held a tone far deviated from the show. Not sure why that's such a sensitive thing for you, I didn't misinform anyone. Anyone interested in comics can read that I'm not speaking from an authoritative position on the topic and likely it won't influence them one way or the other.

It was just a story about my childhood that I was reminded of because of this news.

That and hearing Parker's dead now indicates to me that the tone of the comic didn't shift much and I likely wouldn't have enjoyed reading how he got this way.

Vault101:

-Dragmire-:

right....

well comics are a lot less stupid than they sound...

At one point I was given a comic that had Spiderman, Hulk and... someone else I can't remember, I don't think I recognized him. That comic looked interesting but at that point, my interest in comics subsided.

When I initially typed my post of my young self, I had intended for it to just be a humorous story of a silly child. No hostilities were intended.

I'll keep this exchange in mind for future posts.

-Dragmire-:
I never stated an argument. The line F comics that seems to rile people up was a line I spoke as a kid

Sure, it was also a line you reiterated in the same comment when you said & I quote:

-Dragmire-:
This day, I am reminded of my complete lack of regret over that decision

So in other words you are still saying "fuck comics."

-Dragmire-:
Not sure why that's such a sensitive thing for you

Because you are talking shit, on a topic in which you are completely ignorant & even admitted to being ignorant in.

matthew_lane:

-Dragmire-:
I never stated an argument. The line F comics that seems to rile people up was a line I spoke as a kid

Sure, it was also a line you reiterated in the same comment when you said & I quote:

-Dragmire-:
This day, I am reminded of my complete lack of regret over that decision

So in other words you are still saying "fuck comics."

-Dragmire-:
Not sure why that's such a sensitive thing for you

Because you are talking shit, on a topic in which you are completely ignorant & even admitted to being ignorant in.

I do not regret not getting into comics based on my experience as a child and this news of where the series went.

Due to not having an interest in comics growing up, I continue to not have an interest now.

I am not saying "fuck comics" now, people enjoy them and that's fine.

I did say "f comics" in my past and it was part of the story I told.

If you interpret my lack of interest in getting into comics now as "f comics" that's you reading too far into what I said.

I see someone at Marvel has mentally suppressed the fallout from the whole clone-thing... How long did Steve Rogers stay dead the last time, three months? My bet is Parker will stay dead even shorter than him...

Absimilliard:
My bet is Parker will stay dead even shorter than him...

Peter Parker is not dead. Doc Ock is dead, but Parker is not.

DC had that whole semi-reboot with the New 52, and I did enjoy it a LOT (for the most part, I mean, other than helspont, Wildstorm people are just not working well in the traditional DC scenario), I understand however that a lot of people didn't like it, but mostly those are the people who have followed DC for AGES, unlike me, who only followed Batman. However Batman is the single one who "sorta had a reboot but in some matters didn't", and also the one most agree is still pretty good, I'm for the first time enjoying Wonder Woman, Justice League, and many others, but that's because now I had a "full access" to those characters. Sorry to bring up the New 52, but the truth is, Marvel Now is their own New 52, it's a "reboot but not quite".

Marvel Now, did something better than DC, their reboot is actually a continuation of events that redefine most of the universe's premises, Cyclop's a villain, Spider Man is "Octopus" etc. But man did their quality FALL! I recently spent 60 dollars into the omnibus for Avengers vs X-Men, I waited for it on purpose, I had read House of M, those three sagas about Hope, and well, was waiting for a compilation of the big tale that would deliver me the final consequences regarding Hope. this was the big event, the one that spawned the Marvel Now initiative... Boy, was I disappointed abut it, the main story is weak, and those side stories are like fight rounds in an arcade game. It was VERY VERY bad in my opinion. And the stuff I've read from Marvel Now (not much: Uncanny Avengers, All New X-Men, Thunderbolts) is simply awful.

So far, I'll stick with the New 52, at least the essence there is still alive and well (in most parts, granted, I recently went through various first issues to begin other series, and did come by some awful creations such as the World's Finest and ughhh The Ravagers...)

OrokuSaki:

Vausch:

OrokuSaki:

This is something I've never understood, what is wrong with One More Day? I know I hated the changes that it brought, but at the same time, I read the whole thing thinking "Wow, this is incredibly well-written." Like the rest of the Staczynski run I found the dialogue and pacing to be incredible and by the end I was genuinely sad for the characters. Couldn't we all just agree to hate Brand New Day more?

OT: The new Doc-Ock Spider-Man should be boycotted until Marvel tells the magical story of how at the last moment Peter Parker switched bodies back right before the death of Otto Octavius and spent the next few weeks in a "Surprisingly Octavius-like state of mind".

No offence meant at all by this, but no. One More Day is not well written.

1. Why have the shooter shoot May? Peter giving up his marriage to save her, a woman who would most likely be dead within 5 years or so of old age, is dumb. It's especially dumb since she spoke to Peter in an ethereal plane and said "I've had a good life, you should let me go". Simple solution: Have the shooter shoot MJ. Mafisto shows up and says "I'll save her but you can never see her again or she will die". Boom, much more trauma and it causes much more pain for Peter since he'd KNOW he made the deal rather than this BS explanation of "a small part of you will remember subconsciously and it'll torture you".

2. NOBODY on the planet can help May? REALLY? Peter talks to Reed Richards, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Dr. Octopus, Beast, even Dr. Doom of all people and NONE of them can help her? BULL. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

3. They wasted half an issue having Peter re-live the shooting. Pointless.

4. I know it may have not been intentional, but when Peter talks to his alternate universe self that designs software, he outright insulted everybody that gets into escapist fantasy. Hypocritical coming from a superhero comic.

5. How'd Peter lose his organic web shooters? Not even OMIT explained that.

Those are some of the worst plot holes in the book, on top of the mischaracterisation as a whole of Peter even making the deal. I know this isn't all Straczynski's fault, the book was re-written a lot and JMS fought to not have them break up but ultimately he couldn't dissuade Quesada. Not to say though that he doesn't deserve a bit of the blame, even a great writer can make bad stuff now and again (see Superman #701).

1. That actually happened in Civil War/Back In Black

2. I only recall him going to Tony Stark and Dr. Strange. And Doctor Strange has that whole "Preserve the natural order" speech.

3. The shooting happened in a different book, so maybe it was a recap/dramatic effect? I see no way to really defend that one.

4. The alternate version who was a software designer is entitled to think of escapists as wasting time, because his character wasted his life as one himself.

5. That's actually a problem with Brand New Day, One More Day didn't mention the web-shooters at all.

The way that I prefer to see it isn't "Straczynski broke up MJ and Peter." but instead that the storyline was going to be written anyways, it could have been a lot worse. Quesada already decided that somehow the two were going to be separated, and I'm honestly not sure how much of this plot line was created by Staczynski and how much was forced into the book. Also OMIT felt like a 4-Chapter kick in the balls. Marvel basically told us that they acknowledged that nobody liked the changes of One More Day, but that everyone was going to have to suck it up.

1. You are right, however if (i'm not sure but for the sake of argument) they had planned for that to be linked to OMD there was no need for Peter to talk to Aunt May's spirit who said she was fine with death, but lets accept that Aunt May is essentially his mother... yeah, even I wouldn't sacrifice (let alone disobey) my marriage to save her she's old she has to go (:P)

2. Strange's reason is utter BS that makes no sense in the rules of the Marvel universe because not only has he brought people back from the brink there are multiple ways he himself could have done the surgery without using his own hands! So guess what? he turned Spider-man into multiple Astral Projections and shoves him around the world to talk to every scientifically or magically adept mind in the Marvel U, AT THE SAME TIME and none of them can heal A FRIGGIN BULLET WOUND!
And if Peter wasn't so selfish (or stupid) he wound have turned himself in at the request Aunt May gets help, and Tony Stark's reasoning is BS too, showing a bit of compassion to an old lady and fugitive you know is a better hero and person than you wouldn't raise an eyebrow otherwise you look like and arsehole

3. If i remember correctly there was all ready a recap in the previous issue, if it wasn't so tedious maybe there wound have been drama but it was essentially pointless. You Have a point about it's purpose though, the general opinion of it's end result is that it failed :)

4. Not really, especially with no actual rebutal otherwise it's just an offensive statement with no cause. And he wasn't talking about him self it was general and a rather lame opinion too.

5. Why wound OMD only showed he had his mechanical shooters back that counts as a mention but no story since (except maybe Spider-Island but it was a throw away reference to The Other) has explained it or his other powers (i don't miss the stingers but everything else...)

Yeah,OMIT was a good kick in the balls in a similar way the two page spread in OMD was a middle finger to all the fans, OMIT was just a way to take the Blame off the hero onto MJ who is so out of character it's embarrassing and makes her look like a weaker woman :(

You wonder if they had come up with a few hundred story lines years ago and are now just scraping the bottom of the barrel. You wonder why they didnt just let Doc Ock die and do something with him? Or maybe have both Doc and Peter in same body with both fighting over it or have Doc as an inner voice type thing influencing Peter like he is a split personality. :-)

I suspect I am not the only person to voice this opinion, but let us give it a go shall we?

The only shame about this is that the amazing spider man didn't end 700 issues ago.

I hate spiderman. Plus, this is just going to turn into "Super Spiderman" or "Zombie Spiderman", I am nearly certain a web chrysalis will be involved that will rejuvenate Peter Parker.

FargoDog:
Who is the person running Marvel who keeps saying 'You know what? One More Day wasn't stupid enough. We need to go further into the depths of sheer idiocy.'?

Because they need to be set on fire.

It's why this phenomenon is called, as TVTropes put it, "Running The Asylum". It seems like Quesada is still at least partly to blame, as he believed that if Peter wasn't de-married and dating again, he would "grow old and die off". It seems like at least part of that philosophy rubbed off on Slott - as soon as OMD ended, he basically got 86'd so that a guy who planned to destroy the Earth could sleep with his wife and assume his identity.

The Spider-Man franchise has seen a lot of crappy stories in the last decade. Mary-Jane supposedly dying in a plane crash. "Sins Past" (Gwen slept with Norman Osborn). "The Other" (Peter dies and gets reborn so he can have organic web-shooters). Ben's death being May's fault. The "Trouble" miniseries (before it was awkwardly shoe-horned into the Ultimate Universe). The whole Mary Sue plotline with Carlie Cooper.

I'd wager even money that they retcon it within a year. I never believed that, as of 2012, both Peter's would be killed off in the Marvel Universe.

theultimateend:

Tanis:
This is what's going to happen:

Doc Spider will go through a sort of 'puberty'.
-5 issues

It will be revealed that Peter Spider is actually still INSIDE HIS OWN MIND. Think 'Stargate Gu'old' type of deal.
-10 issues

Over time Peter Spider will start retaking his own body/mind back from Doc Spider.
-10 issues

Doc Spider, having lived with a consensus for the first time in his life, will allow Peter Spider to take control.
-5 issues

After a few issues, and some emo bullshit, Peter Spider will get the help of some random hero/villain to clone Doc Spider into a new (cancer free) body.
-10 issues

The new Doc Oc will now be more like 'The Punisher' in that he's a good guy, with a dark edge.
-10 issues

After all this...
MARVEL REBOOT!
New DC 52 Style!

I would be entirely ok with that, someone make this what actually happens.

SRSLY?
Because I was kind of jabbing at the whole 'Marvel is full of retards' things.

O_o

OrokuSaki:

Vausch:

OrokuSaki:

This is something I've never understood, what is wrong with One More Day? I know I hated the changes that it brought, but at the same time, I read the whole thing thinking "Wow, this is incredibly well-written." Like the rest of the Staczynski run I found the dialogue and pacing to be incredible and by the end I was genuinely sad for the characters. Couldn't we all just agree to hate Brand New Day more?

OT: The new Doc-Ock Spider-Man should be boycotted until Marvel tells the magical story of how at the last moment Peter Parker switched bodies back right before the death of Otto Octavius and spent the next few weeks in a "Surprisingly Octavius-like state of mind".

No offence meant at all by this, but no. One More Day is not well written.

1. Why have the shooter shoot May? Peter giving up his marriage to save her, a woman who would most likely be dead within 5 years or so of old age, is dumb. It's especially dumb since she spoke to Peter in an ethereal plane and said "I've had a good life, you should let me go". Simple solution: Have the shooter shoot MJ. Mafisto shows up and says "I'll save her but you can never see her again or she will die". Boom, much more trauma and it causes much more pain for Peter since he'd KNOW he made the deal rather than this BS explanation of "a small part of you will remember subconsciously and it'll torture you".

2. NOBODY on the planet can help May? REALLY? Peter talks to Reed Richards, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Dr. Octopus, Beast, even Dr. Doom of all people and NONE of them can help her? BULL. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

3. They wasted half an issue having Peter re-live the shooting. Pointless.

4. I know it may have not been intentional, but when Peter talks to his alternate universe self that designs software, he outright insulted everybody that gets into escapist fantasy. Hypocritical coming from a superhero comic.

5. How'd Peter lose his organic web shooters? Not even OMIT explained that.

Those are some of the worst plot holes in the book, on top of the mischaracterisation as a whole of Peter even making the deal. I know this isn't all Straczynski's fault, the book was re-written a lot and JMS fought to not have them break up but ultimately he couldn't dissuade Quesada. Not to say though that he doesn't deserve a bit of the blame, even a great writer can make bad stuff now and again (see Superman #701).

1. That actually happened in Civil War/Back In Black

2. I only recall him going to Tony Stark and Dr. Strange. And Doctor Strange has that whole "Preserve the natural order" speech.

3. The shooting happened in a different book, so maybe it was a recap/dramatic effect? I see no way to really defend that one.

4. The alternate version who was a software designer is entitled to think of escapists as wasting time, because his character wasted his life as one himself.

5. That's actually a problem with Brand New Day, One More Day didn't mention the web-shooters at all.

The way that I prefer to see it isn't "Straczynski broke up MJ and Peter." but instead that the storyline was going to be written anyways, it could have been a lot worse. Quesada already decided that somehow the two were going to be separated, and I'm honestly not sure how much of this plot line was created by Staczynski and how much was forced into the book. Also OMIT felt like a 4-Chapter kick in the balls. Marvel basically told us that they acknowledged that nobody liked the changes of One More Day, but that everyone was going to have to suck it up.

1. Yes, but it was made as a setup FOR One More Day. It still doesn't really excuse that May said Peter should let her go and it being MJ that got shot would have had a much more powerful effect.

2. Dr. Strange let him go on this magical plane that let him visit all the aforementioned people at once and probably a lot more people judging by the panel layout. And Dr. Strange really didn't give any "natural order" lines as far as I remember, I seem to remember him saying he simply didn't have the power to heal her.

4. Ok fair enough, I was willing to chock that one up to a character speaking rather than the writer.

5. Final issue of One More Day, we see Peter raise a glass at Harry's birthday party and you can see the mechanical webshooters under his sleeve.

also, one I didn't mention: How can Mafisto do this? Has he always had the power to bend space and time, and if so why hasn't he done it before? Further, time travel/altering in the Marvel universe creates a parallel timeline and universe, so in that process we're not even supposed to be following universe 616 any more, but this was brushed under the rug.

Honestly, I love Spidey and the fact that this is what Amazing ended with is really sad for me. Sure, I know for a fact that this will go back to normal in 6 months, but it still sucks. I read and $8 comic and was at least hoping for it to be good. But it wasn't. I swear, it feels like Marvel just hates Peter Parker.

OK, I'll bite..

Keep Peter Parker (the actual Peter Parker, the persona) dead, and I'll respect that.

If Spider-Man is supposed to be part morality-play (or other such parallel of lessons in real life), then you have room to work with without hitting a massive Retcon Button (like OMD, which everyone else has brought up).

The important part is to not bring the actual Peter Parker back in any way. No clones. No magical personality hacks from his latent memory that lets him take over. No time travel. None of that. Just don't do it.

Not because he's a bad character, but because he's a good character*, his loss will actually have meaning going forward. Death and loss is something we have to cope with in real life, and if part of the point of the Spider-Man experience is to convey real-life meanings, this is a good way to introduce that because WE CARE ABOUT THE CHARACTER.

Death has little meaning when you off random people for shock value.
But it has even less meaning when you bring characters back from the dead for the sake of sales or popularity.

And this isn't a new problem; even Cervantes had to put up with that when writing Don Quixote, and I find his response to still be the most appropriate and poignant of all.

*(even if I don't personally like the character of Peter Parker, I do respect what they try to do with him)

ITT: People who have never bought a Spider-Man comic before making fun of a storyline they've never read.

redmoretrout:
This doesn't sound like anything shocking, or even unusual to be honest. For anyone who doesn't know how ridiculous comics are look at the plot premise of "All Star Superman" (Which is adored by fans) and compare it to the premise of "Superior Spider-man". Then attempt to explain to me why one is gold and the other is ridiculous contrived shit.

All Star Superman plot summary = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Star_Superman

Short Answer, Grant Morisson. Longer Answer, 80% of the people bitching out the idea don't read comics the remaining 20% are diehard fans who didn't like the idea of the story, because they haven't read any issues of Superior they have no idea if it's good or not.

OT: I'm actually surprised how much of this backlash is followed by "I don't read comics". It just feels odd to me; it's like bitching about Mass Effect's ending for being shit with the addition "I don't play video games". It might be valid but how do you know? I'm gonna wait and see, with the complete knowledge it's gonna be 'resolved' reasonably quickly.

CaptainMarvelous:
Short Answer, Grant Morisson.

Yeah, Morrison & his fanboys are kind of like that. He's one of those writers you either love or hate. Personally i hate him... 90% of his work is over-hyped tripe. An to be fair, Morrison is pretty much the only reason All Star Superman sold as well as it did. It wasn't a bad book, but not nearly as good as people claim.

[/quote] Further, time travel/altering in the Marvel universe creates a parallel timeline and universe, so in that process we're not even supposed to be following universe 616 any more, but this was brushed under the rug.[/quote]

On this point, I think we left 616 a long time ago. In Astonishing X-Men: Ghost Boxes Earth 616 was shown as being conquered by extra-dimensional mutants. And in X-Man (Which most people don't really care about) A higher-dimensional being destroyed Earth 614, which moves 616 up to 615.

Regarding the rest, I guess I'm just more willing to blame Marvel for the plot holes than Straczynski. Which could be wrong, but it kinda seemed from the interviews in the back of the book that Marvel was imposing on his stories.

Red X:
Hey guys, you reeeeally need to see this!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431255200280908&set=a.205731712833259.51084.205024222904008&type=1&theater

Well, Stan Lee seems to be less then thrilled with this particular issue. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what his reaction to One More Day and the ensuing shitstorm that caused was?

Uh huh, because that will last...

Chester Rabbit:
Uh huh, because that will last...

it may not last as long as his deal with Satan but it'll be quite a while :)

I guess they finally ran out of angles for Spider Man and opted for "invasion of the body snatcher?" Seems like a weird(er) way of ending things. Even by comics standards.

Still, I think this is probably better than All Star Batman and Robin...

Tanis:
This is what's going to happen:

Doc Spider will go through a sort of 'puberty'.
-5 issues

It will be revealed that Peter Spider is actually still INSIDE HIS OWN MIND. Think 'Stargate Gu'old' type of deal.
-10 issues

Over time Peter Spider will start retaking his own body/mind back from Doc Spider.
-10 issues

Doc Spider, having lived with a consensus for the first time in his life, will allow Peter Spider to take control.
-5 issues

After a few issues, and some emo bullshit, Peter Spider will get the help of some random hero/villain to clone Doc Spider into a new (cancer free) body.
-10 issues

The new Doc Oc will now be more like 'The Punisher' in that he's a good guy, with a dark edge.
-10 issues

i'm book marking this, and in a years time when that prediction could quite likely come true, i'm posting a link this

Jesus, Super hero comic continuity is bloody ridiculous, isn't it? I stand by my decision of not really getting involved too much.

It's kinda silly, but at least it renders One Day More irrelevant.
I won't be reading it, but I haven't read Spiderman in ages anyway.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here