Cracked Aquarium Launches Sharks at Shoppers

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Shark tank glass cracking?

That's not a construction fault. That's a feature.

Why did I think of cracked the comedy website when I saw the title?

Aariana:

SkarKrow:

OT: aww ): Those poor sharks. Why are they so horrid to sharks in China?...

Umm because it's China? they're horrible to people there, too. ><

I feel really bad for those sharks :( I don't like them, personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to see them suffer in such a way.

EDIT: Sorry, I semi-hate when people do this, but my Captcha for this post was plain sailing...go to hell, captcha

I know they're horrible to people in China too but I have a soft spot for sharks. I have absolutely no idea why, same with bears and mountain gorillas....

SkarKrow:

Aariana:

SkarKrow:

OT: aww ): Those poor sharks. Why are they so horrid to sharks in China?...

Umm because it's China? they're horrible to people there, too. ><

I feel really bad for those sharks :( I don't like them, personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to see them suffer in such a way.

EDIT: Sorry, I semi-hate when people do this, but my Captcha for this post was plain sailing...go to hell, captcha

I know they're horrible to people in China too but I have a soft spot for sharks. I have absolutely no idea why, same with bears and mountain gorillas....

Well, I can certainly understand the affinity for bears. I mean, they're so soft and fluffy and squishy looking! They just need hugs!

its odd
my first thought was "are the sharks okay?"
and they're not, which makes me sad
fuck the shoppers, these poor sharks have been kept in a tank, which is probably poked daily by obnoxious children.
kept in a shitty tank and now it broke and they died
poor sharks :/

My nightmares brought to life.

Aariana:

SkarKrow:

Aariana:

*Snip*

Well, I can certainly understand the affinity for bears. I mean, they're so soft and fluffy and squishy looking! They just need hugs!

Until they try to rip out your intestines and bathe in them that is.

BTW your avatar keeps reminding me i never beat that dang nagging game.

I keep misinterpreting the title, in my head it's 'An Aquarium owned by Cracked has launched a new product; sharks at shoppers'. Now I want to know what the hell Sharks At Shoppers is.

Damn it people I thought we went through this. Sharks first, people.. might come later. What, this has nothing to do with the fact that I was raised by sharks. Who were killed by humans. Nothing at all...

Poor sharks. They were probably too freaked out to attack anyone.

TheRightToArmBears:
I keep misinterpreting the title, in my head it's 'An Aquarium owned by Cracked has launched a new product; sharks at shoppers'. Now I want to know what the hell Sharks At Shoppers is.

I actually read something similar.

"Cracked's digital aquarium (maybe they put one in since I was there last) has started launching sharks at people looking to order Cracked merchandise."
I won't put it past the guys over at Cracked.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here