Pakistan Bans Latest Call of Duty And Medal of Honor

Pages PREV 1 2

ForgottenPr0digy:

Sniper Team 4:
I was under the impression that pirated copies meant that they weren't even actually paid for, but okay.

Honestly, I think they're doing the country a favor in pulling Medal of Honor. That game is bad, and I wanted to like it. As for Call of Duty, besides the desert level, when is Pakistan ever mentioned in that game? I honestly can't remember, and besides the guy betraying you at the end of that level, how is Pakistan portrayed negatively?

do you not remember lahore and peshawar were multi-player stages and single player missions(lahore was flooded)

Ah, thank you. I haven't touched the multiplayer yet (not really my cup of tea), but I do remember the flooded mission. Guess I should pay more attention to those little mission brief locations at the start.

Shahbaz Bokhari:

Scorpid:
Let's be honest removing Warfighter from shelves they probably did a favor to all those unwashed masses. CoD though... How about your country stop resembling horrible shithole that terrorists call home and we'll stop saying your place is a horrible shithole that terrorists do infact call home. Besides terrorism, Pakistan's only contribution to the world stage is cheap child labor for Nike and co. and their paranoia bringing them close to starting a nuclear war with India on multiple occasions. So I could care less what Pakistan thinks about their national image being damaged by these games.

Bindal:

Bernzz:

1) Hah. Just hah. I won't even bother trying to educate what is in no doubt a keyboard warrior and someone who likes being spoon fed the same tired, repeated shite broadcast-ed day in day out.
Keep holding onto your ignorant, biased, racist mentality my friend, you provide amusement for us all.

2)So the portion in which you start with controlling a drone to gun down dozens of Pakistani ISI in a flooded and basically destroyed Lahore just went straight over your head??

Shahbaz Bokhari:
[quote="Scorpid" post="7.399236.16363753"]Let's be honest removing Warfighter from shelves they probably did a favor to all those unwashed masses. CoD though... How about your country stop resembling horrible shithole that terrorists call home and we'll stop saying your place is a horrible shithole that terrorists do infact call home. Besides terrorism, Pakistan's only contribution to the world stage is cheap child labor for Nike and co. and their paranoia bringing them close to starting a nuclear war with India on multiple occasions. So I could care less what Pakistan thinks about their national image being damaged by these games.

[quote="Bindal" post="7.399236.16364531"][quote="Bernzz" post="7.399236.16363399"][quote="Greg Tito" post="7.399236.16361857"]A
So, yes, they basically banned the game for no proper reason and the reason they gave is flatout a lie.

1) Hah. Just hah. I won't even bother trying to educate what is in no doubt a keyboard warrior and someone who likes being spoon fed the same tired, repeated shite broadcast-ed day in day out.
Keep holding onto your ignorant, biased, racist mentality my friend, you provide amusement for us all.

2)So the portion in which you start with controlling a drone to gun down dozens of Pakistani ISI in a flooded and basically destroyed Lahore just went straight over your head??

How the hell is that racist? I would have the exact same sentiment over any european country for example to hell with Serbia Montenegro Romania Bulgaria and the newly minted Macedonia. These all should of stayed with Austria Hungary and the Ottomans so they could of kept these places under their imperial boot heels. Croatia is alright in my book. But these aren't the topic of conversation so I didn't feel the need to make that as a qualifying statement.

"Bin Laden was here?!

.__.

THE WHOLE TIME?! OMFG We had no freaking idea wat?!"

..was the first thing I thought

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: