Activision Blocks North Korean Propaganda Video

Pages PREV 1 2

Yopaz:

Antonio Torrente:

Yopaz:

You know, that was sarcastic. Quite obviously so.

I'm sorry, its just that every time those assholes decides to launch a rocket in space, my country is being disrupted from our everyday lives and watch if any debris will fall near our seas. So I'm kinda upset with them.

And because of that you can't understand obvious sarcasm? Because of that you get mad when someone ridicules them?

I understand sarcasm and enjoy them but you have to understand that whenever they made a stupid decision regarding a rocket launch, the Philippines is most of the time the place where debris of the rocket fell.

Now let's say they decided to test a rocket with a nuclear payload(hope it doesn't happen), it failed at launch and fell in the eastern sea of the Philippines and the resulting fallout irradiated the surround sea and could potentially kill the people living there with radiation position which is where I live btw.

So in conclusion I enjoy sarcasm and laugh at it but, I can't laugh at something that could potentially kill me, my family and the people around me just because some immature prick decided its fun to test a nuclear missile to show the world how awesome he is.

Antonio Torrente:

Yopaz:

Antonio Torrente:

I'm sorry, its just that every time those assholes decides to launch a rocket in space, my country is being disrupted from our everyday lives and watch if any debris will fall near our seas. So I'm kinda upset with them.

And because of that you can't understand obvious sarcasm? Because of that you get mad when someone ridicules them?

I understand sarcasm and enjoy them but you have to understand that whenever they made a stupid decision regarding a rocket launch, the Philippines is most of the time the place where debris of the rocket fell.

Now let's say they decided to test a rocket with a nuclear payload(hope it doesn't happen), it failed at launch and fell in the eastern sea of the Philippines and the resulting fallout irradiated the surround sea and could potentially kill the people living there with radiation position which is where I live btw.

So in conclusion I enjoy sarcasm and laugh at it but, I can't laugh at something that could potentially kill me, my family and the people around me just because some immature prick decided its fun to test a nuclear missile to show the world how awesome he is.

I don't know how you got from a complete lack of understanding of sarcasm to this.

You hate North Korea and you project your anger at people who share your opinion. I am not asking you to change your opinion, I am not asking you to explain your opinion. I don't care what you think of North Korea. You are an example of how flame wars start. You are unable to understand obvious sarcasm and get angry over it. Also because this is the internet you go through lengths of posts because that's easier to admit you were wrong and move on.

Thank you for confirming the workings of the internet. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Yopaz:

Antonio Torrente:

Yopaz:

I don't know how you got from a complete lack of understanding of sarcasm to this.

You hate North Korea and you project your anger at people who share your opinion. I am not asking you to change your opinion, I am not asking you to explain your opinion. I don't care what you think of North Korea. You are an example of how flame wars start. You are unable to understand obvious sarcasm and get angry over it. Also because this is the internet you go through lengths of posts because that's easier to admit you were wrong and move on.

Thank you for confirming the workings of the internet. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ok I think it's time for me stop this. You're right I am just angry this weekend because of the combined stresses of school and work piling up and depressing news such as a 7 year old girl that got raped, killed and burned appearing in the nightly news. So I can't think straight and like you said did the stupid thing of venting my anger here in the internet. I apologize if I offended anyone with my posts and will try not to do it again.

Again I am sorry.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or