Is That The Slender Man Over There?

Pages PREV 1 2

Ickorus:
I really didn't get the hype for the game, everyone was doing Let's Play videos of it and screaming like sissies but it really wasn't particularly scary.

well it was just a one off that the guy made for fun that exploded out of the hype barrel

so here's a refined version with actual graphics because people wanted one, or something

I hope this is on Steam. If so I'm downloading it. Plus I can't wait to see Pewdiepie play this.

"We can't say much more right now without ruining the story,"

What? What story?
It looks the same as the first one with beefed-up visuals and sound, which is great, don't get me wrong, but WHAT STORY?

He doesn't look very slender, kinda heavyset to be honest. Am I the only one whos bothered by this?

I sure hope they some stuff since they beat the game in the vid you posted and you basically see all it has to offer. To the devs less is more, plus why is slender black when he takes you?

torno:
"We can't say much more right now without ruining the story,"

What? What story?
It looks the same as the first one with beefed-up visuals and sound, which is great, don't get me wrong, but WHAT STORY?

The Marble Hornets are writing an actual storyline for this game. By the sound of it, there supposedly will be more to it than just paper-gathering.

Moonlight Butterfly:
Well I hope slender man looks better in it. In the original he looked like an inflatable arm flailing tube man.

He is also right behind you! >:D

torno:
What? What story?

That's because this is not the full game, it's just a beta that includes a remake of the forest level.
The full game will have a story, different areas and more enemies than just Slenderman. The trailer itself already showed that there is more to it than what we've got just now.
They just didn't want to ruin the whole experience for everyone by playing an unfinished product. They still have more than a month to get it done and finetune everything.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here