Watch Tonight's Sony Event Live on The Escapist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The gunplay in Killzone looks atrocious. Why would I want to play a game where I can barely what I am shooting?

The new Killzone game is looking beautiful, and it's not brown! My god, we really have got to the new generation! Now to wait and see if that will be a part of the final game, or if that was just a pretty pre-rendered demo.

The cars in Drive Club game me a semi, they looked stunning.

This DriveClub guy is very intense lol.

Did that guy just jizz his pants on stage? Holy shit he likes cars.

Honestly, the announcement was always about the hardware and what it could do. They had to show a few things concerning games, but these are all gonna be teasers for stuff they'll show off at E3 and TGS.

RicoADF:

ivc392:
Half on the console is based on online streaming and other "all-ways-online" services... hope you have google fiber..

That has me concerned. Yes the net can handle it, but this is a console not a PC, its supose to be portable and offline compatible. hmm

Well, they are just announcing the thing. Hell, we have yet to see the console. All we know is that it will have a shit load of on-line streaming services and that's kinda what everybody was expecting. I mean, with the "we must kill used games" fuss and the fact that there's not that much room for graphic improvement...

This guy has a real hard on for cars... I don't think I could describe my LOVER as well as he can his beloved vehicle.

J Tyran:
The cars in Drive Club game me a semi, they looked stunning.

Crazy wasn't it, wonder if we will get a new GT

"Shitton of public cameras on the UK", "Fight for our safety", is Sony going all Big Bra on us?

InFamous 3 as launch title? what a surprise... whats next LBP 3? I always thought that Rising would be in the launch catalogue for the PS4

Fappy:

I think I'm just in a good mood, but I laughed so hard at this because I was thinking the same thing.
This guy REALLY likes his fucking cars.

I mean it was nice looking but... well, the game really didn't look very fun to me.

New InFamous game... yes, please.

Johnathan Blow's game sounds just like Myst lol.

How stoned is this guy.

Kind of wondering where that new infamous game stands in terms of timeline.
Maybe its an alternate universe.

Very interested in what they come up with, story related.

Infamous spin-off, neat.

Well, we got a new game from the Braid guy, and a thing about a piece of wood that has the super power to stick stuff onto itself.

Jonathan Blow has the dubious talent of saying a lot without saying anything meaningful.

Wait, did they say it was always online?

Its like if Minecraft and Portal had a baby...

AC10:
Johnathan Blow's game sounds just like Myst lol.

Looks like a cartoon Myst yeah.

klaynexas3:

EVERYTHING!!!!

Fappy:

Not only does he like cars, he loves

TEAMS!!!

and

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE!

David Cage, the douchebag that manages to bring movies to a game conference to compare their "superior" quality to games.

EDIT: Oh, the typical hyper realistic floating head. Thats a cool game, right?

klaynexas3:

No they haven't. As far as I could see. Lots of online features but no always online.

The bald guy with the weird accent was talking about cinema? I thought he was babbling about L.A.Noire...

More complex animation and photorealistic graphics also mean a higher cost and more time in development...

Oh Gods! Not the heavy rain guy!

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE SUBTLE OLD MAN EMOTIONS

I'm freaking out.

Ahhh, David Cage... dream on, you magnificent bastard...

Full:
OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE SUBTLE OLD MAN EMOTIONS

I'm freaking out.

Dam!! He will forever haunt my dreams...

Voulan:
The new Killzone game is looking beautiful, and it's not brown! My god, we really have got to the new generation! Now to wait and see if that will be a part of the final game, or if that was just a pretty pre-rendered demo.

That's something I've noticed about just about everything they've shown. It's all very vibrant and colorful. Goodbye brown/grey last gen!

Its lagging like hell, still havent managed what Media Molecule is trying to show

What is going on right now in front of my eyes.

Why are there three people just playing with puppets?

EDIT: Jeez, and the audience is hyped as hell for it.

ivc392:

RicoADF:

ivc392:
Half on the console is based on online streaming and other "all-ways-online" services... hope you have google fiber..

That has me concerned. Yes the net can handle it, but this is a console not a PC, its supose to be portable and offline compatible. hmm

Well, they are just announcing the thing. Hell, we have yet to see the console. All we know is that it will have a shit load of on-line streaming services and that's kinda what everybody was expecting. I mean, with the "we must kill used games" fuss and the fact that there's not that much room for graphic improvement...

I said concerned, I didn't say I was angry or anything. Eagaly waiting for more details, for the most part I'm loving what I see

So... they've reduced the playstation move to essentially playing with dolls?

What the fuck is even happening in this Media Molecule presentation?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here