These Are The PS4's Promised 3rd-Party Developers

Pages PREV 1 2

With Rebellion being up there I can only hope that Sega give them another Aliens vs Predator game that will bleach the stain that was A:CM.

CD Projekt RED (I'm very happy about this one)

I think we can pretty much all guess what game that might be...

I'm not seeing Vatra Games, the people who made Silent Hill Downpour. Although both Konami and Climax are on there, perhaps they'll get a third shot at making a half decent Silent Hill game.

Al-Bundy-da-G:
Where the hell is Nippon Ichi?

I are sad now

This is a good question! I need Disgaea!!!

TizzytheTormentor:

Tanis:
ATLUS
PERSONA 5
Make it happen!

Only if they don't region lock their games, then I am all for Atlus! Europe tends to get the short end of the stick from Atlus.

OT: Very good lineup, not sure if I am gonna drop money on a PS4, but it's nice to see new info come fast.

I don't 'get' region locking, it just seems pointless.

I ended up importing an Atlus game from the PAL region because it wasn't released for NTSC-U and had nothing but issues trying to play it.

Tanis:

TizzytheTormentor:

Tanis:
ATLUS
PERSONA 5
Make it happen!

Only if they don't region lock their games, then I am all for Atlus! Europe tends to get the short end of the stick from Atlus.

OT: Very good lineup, not sure if I am gonna drop money on a PS4, but it's nice to see new info come fast.

I don't 'get' region locking, it just seems pointless.

I ended up importing an Atlus game from the PAL region because it wasn't released for NTSC-U and had nothing but issues trying to play it.

Atlus made Persona 4 Arena the only PS3 game ever to protect their Japanese market, ensuring Japanese won't get the game cheaper by importing it, thus harming revenue.

This had the unfortunate side-effect of completely f**king over each and every European fan that have been waiting for the game since Zen United (people publishing it in Europe) kept messing up the release. I will probably skip the game, my interest was killed a few months back.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here