CliffyB: Microtransaction is Not a Dirty Word, EA is Not The Bad Guy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Context is everything Cliffy. Try being a consumer for once.

I feel like a lot of these posts have been "I disagree because of CliffyB" rather than "I disagree with CliffyB because..."

If a developer you liked had said exactly what CliffyB said, would you be arguing as vehemently with it?

And as for the accusations of "bro-tasticism," when I look that that guy, I see a developer who has a ton of fun designing his games. He always looked excited about whatever they had coming out, and that makes me smile. I wish more developers treated the game-design process like he did.

Akalabeth:

See now you're talking sense.

And yet, you give no ground. You join a thread to rant about people painting EA as the devil and saying Valve can do no wrong, only to tell us how EA in fact can do no wrong?

As far as you're concerned;

They're not guilty of crushing development companies, despite the evidence to the contrary.
They're not guilty of setting unreasonably short deadlines, leading to companies having to rush games and cut parts out, despite evidence to the contrary.
And they're not guilty of releasing an endless dirge of sequels, despite evidence to the contrary.

Apparently I've started talking sense. When are you going to join me?

Akalabeth:
They've been making games for years. They should know how long this stuff is going to take.

And yet, apparently EA, who set the deadlines, do not. But still no blame for them, right?

Akalabeth:
No, I don't blame the quality of the game on the publisher. Certainly don't blame the writing for it. That's not the domain of the publisher. Unless EA specifically asked for a shit ending. Or they specifically push up the deadline. Or if the deadline is unreasonable with the budget and quality demanded.

I emboldened and underlined for emphasis there.

That is the point. That is what they do. That is why the game quality suffers.

Akalabeth:
As for long hours, crunch time is a part of the industry. Someplaces is worse than others. Again if your job sucks, go somewhere else.

I'm not referring to crunch times uniquely. EA made some devs work as many as 100 hours a week even when it wasn't crunch time. And it's really not as simple as just going somewhere else. You must live in a fantasy world where people roll out of one job into another, and don't have the period of unemployment that most people experience which results in them not having enough money to meet their responsibilities. Let alone the idea of leaving meaning losing all of your work.

Sometimes, people aren't in a position to just leave if they don't like a job. And sometimes, employers take advantage of that. Your precious EA just might be guilty of that.

Akalabeth:
So yes, not many, but more than one.

Two facebook games, an Android port, an iOS game, an XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade) game and a reboot. I'd say those add up to maybe half one new game.

TSW and KoA are new games. So, two and a half? It's more than I was expecting. But we should ask more of one of the world's biggest publishers than two and a half new ideas a year.

Akalabeth:

You complain EA is stagnating things, but what is Valve doing?

Valve is comparatively small. I think you have unrealistic expectations if you think that every single developer is some kind of failure if they are out-doing the latest popular franchise.

I praise Valve because they operate generally customer-friendly practices, not because I think they will be the saviour of all gaming.

But as it happens, they are in fact doing something against stagnation. Steam Greenlight. It's giving indie games more exposure, a chance for them to be on the front page along with all the AAA titles. Because Indie games are less scared of new ideas, thanks to them not needing massive funding, generally.

That is, ironically, more than the giant EA is doing with it's two and a half new games a year policy.

Oh, and they're developing the Steam Box, to bring much-needed freshness to the console arena. So I guess, for a small developer, they're doing quite a lot, actually.

Akalabeth:

Yes but they could go somewhere else and make another RTS.

Let me use the example of Portal, since I think it makes an effective comparison. Portal had a unique idea. Let's say you were working on Portal, and then you got sacked and didn't get to keep the Portal IP.

You can't just go somewhere else and make another Portal. You'd be breaking the law. So what, you'd make a different game? But what if that was your magnus opus? What if another great idea doesn't just come to you? Wouldn't it be a tradegy that all the recognition and success for your great idea was going to the people who sacked you?

I don't think you've considered these things.

lacktheknack:
What YOU want is for a daring publisher to publish big-budget titles you want to play while being as "benevolent" as possible. Sorry, that's not fiscally possible.

You assume too much.

For a start, who said anything about big budget? Small budget is good, too. EA is obsessed with big budget, not me.

And yet, Valve manage this thing you say is fiscally impossible... I don't suppose you can explain that, can you? They don't treat their customers like boxes full of money waiting to be cracked open, and yet they raise the bar with every new game, while also going above and beyond by making it all high budget. As infrequently as they release, if everyone did the same, it'd be frequent enough.

lacktheknack:
So make up your mind: Do you care about high production values and quality execution in your games, or do you care about the workers in the industry? Akalabeth picked the first one, I pick and choose on a case by case basis (I gave up trying to find the holy grail a while ago), and now it's your turn.

It's pretty arrogant to assume you're presenting this choice to me like I've not already made it.

I did, long before I came to the Escapist. I choose on a case-by-case basis, although I almost always choose the second when it comes to properties and ideas I like.

But despite your assertion, quality execution and high budget are not related. Quality execution is the fruit of competence, and while competence can be bought, there are plenty of competent developers out there bringing high quality execution to free games, mods and indie titles.

And now to tell you what I actually want, so you don't need to assume again; I want EA to stop making me choose between filling their greedy pockets and doing my part to fund the properties and studios I like. I want good properties like Mass Effect to not be swallowed up, even if it means going low budget. I'd sooner buy a Mass Effect game that looked like it was made for the N64 than I would stuff more money into EA's scummy mitts.

I'm no Steam/Valve fanboy, but in a specific instance like Dead Space 3 microtransactions are part of a basic design choice in balancing the game. Part of the challenge comes from finding resources and understanding the rules of the game in order to get the most stuff so that the player is better equipped to deal with the increasingly difficult challenges. If some nut pops in the disc and plunks down $20 on resources, it pretty much wrecks the game. Admittedly, this would only ruin the game for the player, and possibly for anyone playing with them. However, I'm afraid that in the future the practice will eventually result in games with such lopsided difficulty that shelling out money to get through the game will be the norm... basically the arcades all over again and adjusted not only for inflation but for the bloated production costs of AAA developers.

Vigormortis:
snip

Yeah I noticed that after posting too. Life is full of surprises.

Anyway I wasn't trying to insult people's intelligence really. For that I apologize to all of those who might have been offended. There is some merit in what he says but it is all out of context. Thought people would just read the headlines and jump in to the comments. Oddly enough I was the one who made an ass of himself. Well played Escapist, well played

[/quote]Cliff Bleszinski is tired of EA being seen as "the bad guy," while Valve can "do no wrong."[/quote]

I think there's a difference between having fondness for a company that seems to repeatedly make smart decisions and thinking said company can "do no wrong". And I believe most of us are in the latter category. I do like Valve and most of what they've done, but I won't turn a blind eye to their screwups when they have them.

To be honest, arguments like his blow my mind. Does he think we just arbitrarily chose to like Valve and dislike EA? Like, we had a coin toss to see which we would like more and Valve won? No this isn't random. Perhaps we hold onto biases too strongly, but they tend to be right more than they're wrong. And if EA is having image problems it's their problem to fix not ours.

canadamus_prime:

Videogames can cost upwards of $100 million to make and market, says Bleszinski

And whose fault is that? Well actually probably equal parts the gamer's fault and the industry's fault. All I know is I didn't ask for the excessive focus on graphics technology that led to that.

Lol ya we did. We asked for it all the damn time no more than 4 years ago. People craved great graphics and companies started spending money on it cause that's what we begged for at the time.

Em but Origin and GWFL had years to learn from Steams mistakes and why it is a good idea to have a stable working platform with an offline mode but what did they do? Basically, release original release Steam. Example, I should not have to go into my own computer's registry to uninstall Battlefield 3 nor should when I click uninstall should the game direct me to control panel.

As for the microtransactions yeah if Valve did what EA does they would get away with it for a bit before the goodwill runs out and then people would go for their neck. I fail to see the point in microtransactions in a game that is supposed to be horror when all these transactions do is give you stuff for the game that is non cosmetic. Some people might like to skip that part of gameplay but the stuff doesn't even carry over to a new game plus. Its only saving grace is that it only affects one person in the short term.

EA had a pretty good image this gen when Activision and Bobby Kotick didn't know when to keep their mouths shut and several of their PR guys probably felt the universe hated them. Then EA comes along takes all its good will and craps on it. So this hate for the most part is a solely EA centric problem.

Rachmaninov:
That next sentence is also a lie. EA have been alleged to rush out BF3, SWTOR, ME2/3, DA2, amongst the titles by Pandemic, Westwood and Bullfrog, immediately preceding EA firing the entire studio.

Let's not forget the last 2 Ultima games!

Lee Quitt:

verdant monkai:
When was the last time EA ever did a sale? like valve do all the time.

Right now, Cryis 3 and Dead space 3 are 30% off, BF3 and all the DLC were massively on sale just last week, half the Sims selection half price now as well..... Sigh some people are just intent on speaking stupidity.

....Our charming friend here is the perfect example of an EA supporter.

Granted but when was the last time Valve proudly announced to attach a feature not everyone likes (multiplayer), onto every new game they make? even though it often harms the quality of the single player (see Mass Effect 3).

He's right, Valve can do no wrong in the community's eyes. It's stupid, but they have immunity somehow.

verdant monkai:

Lee Quitt:

verdant monkai:
When was the last time EA ever did a sale? like valve do all the time.

Right now, Cryis 3 and Dead space 3 are 30% off, BF3 and all the DLC were massively on sale just last week, half the Sims selection half price now as well..... Sigh some people are just intent on speaking stupidity.

in his defence he was asked if EA ever did a sale and he gave examples of EA doing it

Slayer_2:
He's right, Valve can do no wrong in the community's eyes. It's stupid, but they have immunity somehow.

No one believes that. They just seem to be one of the least money hungry out of the big developers/publishers.

No matter what, having to load up Steam to play their games makes it DRM, the Steam offline mode is not perfect, not all their microtransactions are clear of criticism, and many people are still making fun on Valve for taking their sweet time in releasing the next Half-Life. I wouldn't be surprised if there are alot more, but those seem the most common. All businesses fall under scrutiny, and it's not hard to find all the criticism.

The thing is, EA have approached the F2P model in the same way that Jack the Ripper approached beautiful women. C&C Tiberium Alliances exists under their name, a browser game so shamelessly pay-to-win that it's beyond words. And now they got a "F2P" full title C&C on the way. Oh yeah, and then you got ToR, where they chop off parts of the UI and you can't sprint. They are a joke for a reason. Nobody is saying that Valve can do no wrong, but they are clearly incapable of SUCH levels of shamelessness. And yet, oh the surprise, their devs CAN ACTUALLY FEED THEIR FAMILIES, isn't that amazing Mr. Cliffy B? People have a reason to be worried when EA starts introcuding microtransactions in single player games. Their history is not exactly one that inspires confidence in consumer friendliness.

Anyone else calling it that the new gears has unannounced micro-transactions? I will agree tf2's micro-transaction model is kind of shifty and I swear to god items have been dropping way less since the mannco store became a thing and despite all transactions being entirely optional valve has probably siphoned far more than 60 dollars away from the average player. But in the end it can be a free game with enough restraint and resolve. Game cost plus microtransactions PLUS day 1 DLC, that's where it gets to selling something and tacking on an extra charge to make it a complete product.

I wouldn't even mind if something with a really ethical microtransaction system was a game that costed money. If I spent 30 bucks or something to buy league of legends i probably wouldn't be too out of sorts. Things like mass effect's "this crate might have absolutely nothing useful in it but you wont know until you spend 3 bucks on it, also one of the most important story characters is DLC" thing is absolute bullshit.

Nazulu:

Slayer_2:

No one believes that. They just seem to be one of the least money hungry out of the big developers/publishers.

No matter what, having to load up Steam to play their games makes it DRM, the Steam offline mode is not perfect, not all their microtransactions are clear of criticism, and many people are still making fun on Valve for taking their sweet time in releasing the next Half-Life. I wouldn't be surprised if there are alot more, but those seem the most common. All businesses fall under scrutiny, and it's not hard to find all the criticism.

Valve criticisms are something like "Oh Valve, so silly taking forever with episode 3". EA gets criticisms are along the lines of "EVIL, EVIL! Everything they do is BAD!" Don't get me started on Origin hate, even though it's not that different than Steam. I respect Valve a lot more as a company (despite how I dislike most of their games), but the fact is I really don't think the balance of criticism is quite fair or equal.

Someone also mentioned how EA price gouges in Australia region while Valve does not; it's interesting to note that outside of their sales/first-party games, that their Steam service *very much* price-gouges the same way that EA does. Price (and sale discounts) are very much determined by the developer/publisher so a lot of it's outside their control, but still.

Price-wise and outside sales, Steam prices can potentially be just as garbage as Origin's service.

verdant monkai:

Granted but when was the last time Valve proudly announced to attach a feature not everyone likes (multiplayer), onto every new game they make? even though it often harms the quality of the single player (see Mass Effect 3).

I'm not sure you can blame whatever problems ME3 had because of the multiplayer....that was handled by a different team

Slayer_2:
Valve criticisms are something like "Oh Valve, so silly taking forever with episode 3". EA gets criticisms are along the lines of "EVIL, EVIL! Everything they do is BAD!" Don't get me started on Origin hate, even though it's not that different than Steam. I respect Valve a lot more as a company (despite how I dislike most of their games), but the fact is I really don't think the balance of criticism is quite fair or equal.

Actually, I see alot of people that are angry with Valve because they aren't patient waiting for HL3, it's pretty sad. However, you right. There is always too many people not gathering up the facts before they post, and there is always going to be some jerks making aggresive jabs. Cliffy B is pretty much falling into that trap now.

What I think I can see now is those people don't want to just let EA get off the hook, so some people literally hurl themselves into the fray without thinking it through.

Akalabeth:

Eh, well didn't Studio 38 or whatever it was called defraud on some loans to the government or something? Ie, not having money to pay back what they owed. Had some sort of state-incentive to mov there and didn't hold up to their end of the bargain. Sounds like a lack of sales to me.

I missed the "defraud" use there.

You mean "default," but the ironic thing is that yes, there may indeed have been some fraud going on. Which has nothing to do with the sales of the game, but the management.

Perhaps you subconsciously knew the truth.

afroebob:

canadamus_prime:

Videogames can cost upwards of $100 million to make and market, says Bleszinski

And whose fault is that? Well actually probably equal parts the gamer's fault and the industry's fault. All I know is I didn't ask for the excessive focus on graphics technology that led to that.

Lol ya we did. We asked for it all the damn time no more than 4 years ago. People craved great graphics and companies started spending money on it cause that's what we begged for at the time.

Yes hence why I said it's partially the gamers fault too. However I didn't.

Akalabeth:

The world: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2007/06/15/half-life-2-orange-box-release-date-set

60 bucks on consoles. 50 on PC. Full priced game.

Orange box had three new things.
short 2-3 hour Portal
short 4-6 hour Half Life 2 Episode
Team Fortress Multiplayer

Deadspace 3 has what, 14-20 hour campaign? And multiplayer?

So what's the difference between two short SP games and multiplayer, and one long SP game and multiplayer? Not very much.

Since there's not very much difference between the two, would you mind telling me when Dead Space 3 plans to go Free-To-Play?

No no, of course your corporate paymasters can't POSSIBLY be the bad guys.

Tell me Cliffy, have you ever been employed in a studio where EA shat all over your projects? Have your studios ever been liquidated because EA ruined your games and refused to advertise them leading to bad sales that you couldn't possibly have prevented?

Have you heard from Westwood or Bullfrog lately?

Get fucked you massive twat, even if we ignored Micro-transactions (Which we shouldn't) EA is still a fucking awful company.

Ultimately this all boils down to the same old "STOP COMPLAINING! YOU'RE BEING "ENTITLED"!!!" sentiment that has been poisoning the Industry for a while now, I'll bet anything that if/when people DO vote with their wallets, EA will come out and and whine about how gamers are unfair and entitled! Like what happened when gamers actually did vote with their wallet

The comments about Valve are thrown in for no other reason than to confuse the issue and make it about something other than EA, it's a painfully obvious attempt at slight of hand. It uses the same argument that fuels creationism; "One side can't POSSIBLY be right, if one position is bad then all positions have to be as bad". It's really quite shameless.

And I have to wonder, if the people working at EA are so smart, then how come the company is hemorrhaging money?

Vault101:

I'm not sure you can blame whatever problems ME3 had because of the multiplayer....that was handled by a different team

To me it begs the question why said multiplayer team weren't working on say another hub area, ME3 could certainly have done with one of them. Or a better Normandy the dark blue lights with crumbs and cables everywhere didn't do it for me. Point being it was something EA wanted shoehorned in, and in my opinion the main campaign suffered for it, official statements from EA/Bioware won't convince me otherwise.

I see his base logic and yup share based componies are legally force to make money and god help us EA takes this to heart and well thats the way it works. Now the free to play model vs 40/$60 + extra crap is different but i'll let it slide he has a point no one ever really has a go at valve which considering there teired pre-order crap(which i just wait and see how high it gets upto the last week before preordering) which is a crock of poop we should be.

EA works hard to be hated but lets not get blinkered everyone is making money some systems are just more subtle. Also is CliffyB getting hired by EA soon? :P

verdant monkai:
To me it begs the question why said multiplayer team weren't working on say another hub area, ME3 could certainly have done with one of them. Or a better Normandy the dark blue lights with crumbs and cables everywhere didn't do it for me.

Ever hear the phrase "too many cooks in the kitchen"? It can happen in game development too, and it's often better to separate a different team to focus on one area. And the more autonomous they are, the better. For another example, Ubisoft Singapore focused all on the ship combat for Assassin's Creed 3, letting the main Montreal studio to focus on the other parts of the game.

verdant monkai:
Point being it was something EA wanted shoehorned in, and in my opinion the main campaign suffered for it, official statements from EA/Bioware won't convince me otherwise.

That's an unfortunate stance to take, not to mention very incorrect, especially since MP was always in the cards for the ME franchise. You know, using a well known FPS engine and all. It was just a matter of when and how to do it right that fits the game world. People like it, they're still adding content to it (as well as the main game), so it's not shoehorned in at all in a fire and forget act.

Cliff Bleszinski is burying himself so deep within EA's anal canal that the moisture on the tip of his tongue will quench their thirst.

Nazulu:

Slayer_2:

Actually, I see alot of people that are angry with Valve because they aren't patient waiting for HL3, it's pretty sad. However, you right. There is always too many people not gathering up the facts before they post, and there is always going to be some jerks making aggresive jabs. Cliffy B is pretty much falling into that trap now.

What I think I can see now is those people don't want to just let EA get off the hook, so some people literally hurl themselves into the fray without thinking it through.

There's a lot of people who criticize Valve for the recent fuck uppery that Steam Greenlight turned out to be. A few things about Greenlight have been giving decent reasons for the community that uses Steam to get pissed.

The fact that out of 66 games that have been Greenlit, only 16 have been released.

Some of the released games were released in an alpha or beta state while telling people that the game was done(Cortex Command, Towns).

One of the Greenlight games lied to their customers in the exact same fashion as the WarZ devs(Miner Wars DRM).

Most of the 50 remaining games that have been "Greenlit" have been done for months and have been being sold on Desura and the websites of the developer. This going on while incomplete Greenlight games keep getting released first is just stupid.

Valve for sure is not looked upon with a "they can do no wrong" company by anyone who isn't a Valve purist.

OT:The argument that TF2 being allowed to do microtransactions because its free to play is countered by the fact that TF2 was sold retail at $50 retail in the Orange Box. TF2 has microtransactions back then as well. The is the same way a good majority of the more well known F2P MMOs started (LOTR Online, D&D Online, etc.) Most MMOs not named Guild Wars go F2P after being retail priced. All with microtransactions.

If you're going to get mad at EA for doing it simply because they charge you for the game THEN charged for small things, find a new reason. It seems that a good portion of F2P games started off with the exact same model that EA uses for their game.

I'm not saying don't be mad at EA for doing microtransactions, but don't be mad at them because they charge you the game first. Chances are one of your favourite F2P games started off with the same model.

Steven Bogos:
Videogames can cost upwards of $100 million to make and market, says Bleszinski, and are actually cheaper than ever before for consumers when adjusted for inflation.

Except that, like most conclusions that are drawn by limiting your considerations, that statement is erroneous. The cost of games might be "cheaper" when adjusted for inflation, but do you know what else is lower than it used to be when adjusted for inflation? How about the average income of a US household? So yeah, sure, today's games might be "cheaper" when you look at them on one scale, but they're more expensive when you look at them on another. So... yeah.

As for the difference between Dead Space 3 and Team Fortress 2... one costs $60 to play, one doesn't. People aren't really upset about the micro-transactions as they are the fact that they already paid for the game, and now they're being told to pay for it more. Over-all, yeah, Cliffy IS right about DS3 not being that big of a deal on its own, but it's a straw that broke the camel's back sorta deal. EA has spent the past decade (at least) looking for more ways to nickel and dime us, and this is just one more thing to add to the list.

Besides... people DID make a big fuss about the ring (and the TF2 in-game shop in general). Just sayin'.

NoeL:

Zombie_Moogle:
While CliffyB seems to be ignoring the vast difference in how EA & Valve handle DLC & microtransactions, I have to applaud him for one statement that I've been banging on about for a while now:

"If you don't like EA, don't buy their games,"

As much as gamers love to bitch about EA, often with good reason, they sure don't seem to mind making them rich for doing the things gamers seem to hate.
I take issue with many things in Origin's EULA, which I express by not using Origin
You want publishers to stop nickel'n'dime-ing us with DLC? THEN STOP BUYING THE DAMN DLC!

Ranting about it on forums doesn't change the fact that you keep giving them dump trucks full of money

You're forgetting that EA is a publisher, not a development studio. People might love and wish to support the games produced by a particular studio, but what if EA is producing those games? Do they let a beloved studio crash and burn, never to see some of their favourite games again, or do they play ball and feed the evil machine in hopes of a sequel?

The only real solution is for developers to stay away from publishers like EA, though with AAA games being so bloated and costing "100 million dollars" they don't have much of an option if they wish to compete on that stage. Even with crowd funding you're just not going to get 100 million bucks to make your game. Studios have to decide whether to seek a publisher for a AAA game (and put up with their bullshit) or refocus their efforts on smaller projects (which would include layoffs and likely significantly less revenue).

The whole industry is a mess.

You're 100% correct, aside from the statement that I'm "forgetting" any of that
You know how much I'd love to buy Bioware's games? or Dead Space? There are plenty of games that I'd love to get from Origin, but I don't.
It's a sad fact, but for the industry to grow into the one we want instead of the one we put up with, we have to start voting with our wallets

Dryk:
Just because something can be marketed so that the people supported a move to it doesn't make it inherently not evil. Look at fascism.

0 to Godwin's in .25 posts! Incredible!

Cliffy B acts like an ass in a successful attempt to defend his Douchebag of the Year title. In other news - the sky is blue, the grass is green.

Zombie_Moogle:

It's a sad fact, but for the industry to grow into the one we want instead of the one we put up with, we have to start voting with our wallets

Even if we did that, all the developers we love (like BioWare) who are owned by EA because of unrelated greed (by BioWare's owners) will sink, too.

Either, we give EA our money, or those studios and the IPs they have created all die.

It's a bit like a hostage situation actually. I guess that explains why people seem to have Stockholm Syndrome for EA.

AzrealMaximillion:

If you're going to get mad at EA for doing it simply because they charge you for the game THEN charged for small things, find a new reason. It seems that a good portion of F2P games started off with the exact same model that EA uses for their game.

I'm not saying don't be mad at EA for doing microtransactions, but don't be mad at them because they charge you the game first. Chances are one of your favourite F2P games started off with the same model.

It's not just that EA release games and then implement MTs (microtransactions). The problem is that EA's every step is to offer us less content for the same amount of money, and then demand more money for the rest.

Dead Space 3, for example, is a full priced game. But it has what... 11 pieces of Day One, on-the-disk DLC? And MTs? And they'll be releasing full priced DLC packs, too?

When does it stop? How long until buying an EA game means getting the prologue, and you then have to buy 12 DLC packs for all the chapters, while being prodded at every turn by adverts for "optional content"?

EA, at every step, tries to make more money for less product. Between them and Activision, you're lucky to get a whole, complete game when you buy it at retail anymore. Most of it is cut up, and split off so they can sell it to you over and over.

Valve, despite their failings, aren't attempting such obvious daylight robbery.

Slayer_2:
[quote="Nazulu" post="7.402327.16602230"] but the fact is I really don't think the balance of criticism is quite fair or equal.

For Origin and Steam, yeah it's not fair. But for everything else why should it be equal?

You see Valve releasing content for free.
You see EA Figureheads talk about charging players for in-game bullets.

Valve is not perfect, and I hate microtransactions. But if a publisher is going to do microtransactions, they might as well try to make it seem like I'm not getting ripped off.

canadamus_prime:

afroebob:

canadamus_prime:

Yes hence why I said it's partially the gamers fault too. However I didn't.

Ooops my bad, I misread :\

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or