BioWare Bids Farewell With Mass Effect 3: Citadel Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2 3

FEichinger:
With Zaeed appearing, that means this DLC probably contains the last voice lines from Robin Sachs that were recorded. I'd say it's worth it just for that.

Me too, if its his last performance I have to get it. That guy brought so many characters to life in so many games.

Well, it looks like it took Bioware a year and three DLC's to finally give ME 3 a decent squad roster. I love Garrus, Liara and Tali as much as the next person, but I can only go with them in my squad for so long before I want to use another character.

For some reason I'm reminded of Die Hard... weird

That end shot was so bloody cheesy. Yet weirdly cute. I reckon I'll be picking this one up.

It's all silly fanservice of course, but Bioware wouldn't put it out if the people hadn't been asking for it. Perhaps they should stop trying to appease their idiot fanbase because they simply cannot win on that front.

Saviordd1:

Monster_user:

Saviordd1:

...?

The only characters who are "confirmed dead" are

Everyone else is dead only if you messed up.

OT: This like the best fanwank I have ever seen.

God damn you Bioware, I WANT TO HATE YOU.

I think you missed one.

Oh right, him too.

Except for the fact that

I traded in my ME collection a while back. I wouldn't be getting this anyway, but I did like the riposte about trash-talking.

Whhaaaaa...?

If this is supposed to take place during the events of Mass Effect 3, why on Earth would Shepard be given a place on the Citadel to "recharge"? Earth is literally burning while he's sitting around drinking? Da Fuq?

Besides not making a lick of sense this is blatent fan pandering. But which fans are they pandering to? The only ones who would suck this kinda content up are the ones who were invested in the characters and... oh, why you only went and pissed those fans off with your terrible writing, didn't you Bioware? Damn, what now, huh?

For the record, I was one of those fans.

Call me when this is on sale on Xbox Live. I have a feeling it won't be worth it at full price.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here