PAX East 2013 Cosplay Gallery

PAX East 2013 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best cosplay from PAX East 2013!

#32 was an excellent Bane!!
Also, really liked they two Journey characters... Still lots of really good ones. I hope you had a great convention:-)

Kielgasten:
Also, really liked they two Journey characters... Still lots of really good ones. I hope you had a great convention:-)

where the hell does everyone keep getting these bane masks from? is there a warehouse full of them or something?

I am finding that one of my favorite things about these expo's is the cosplay galleries

With #5 you also forgot to mention Flash in his street clothes. Look at him go!

Also #22 (Zangief) must have been freezing.

The Journey ones were both awesome too.

Always do love a good cosplay gallery.

Wow, huge props to that Alice cosplayer. She took what's usually a very simple cosplay and gave it tons of finesse and detail. Just, wow.

Girl in Lara Croft costume is HOT!

Good costumes this year. I like most of them. Bane was pretty awesome.

Is that Spider-Man fat or am I imagining things?

Not enough Mass Effect costumes.

The Bane guy gets my vote for awesomeness, I mean christ he's literally built like him...

And this girl for being kinda cute...

#19 Is Riven from League of Legends (If you didn't know), This also makes me really want to wear a costume if I can make it to PAX Prime this year...

Kielgasten:

Yuuki:
The Bane guy gets my vote for awesomeness, I mean christ he's literally built like him...

And this girl for being kinda cute...

What's with all the love for the new Bane when there was a far better-done costume of the orignial Bane in #4?

I loved Aela the Huntress for some reason. It's just indie enough to be awesome.

Crimson_Dragoon:
What's with all the love for the new Bane when there was a far better-done costume of the orignial Bane in #4?

You're right, that one is pretty amazing, especially the green lighting.

I'm not really one of those people who makes a huge fuss about what people were originally like in comics and what their movie adaptations did, as long as the movie adaptation is at least entertaining (and Dark Knight Rises sure as hell was). As someone who wasn't really a fan of old batman comics/movies, the new Bane is whom I am more familiar with as I have seen him on screen doing an amazing job as a villain :)

loved the girl at cosplay #9 inspired by Bioshock: Infinite :D

search_rip:
loved the girl at cosplay #9 inspired by Bioshock: Infinite :D

Yep, a very good female Booker DeWitt there :)

Is #9 a gender bent Booker? Not gonna lie...that looks pretty cool.

That Johnny Cage... wow... I need some ice for my dick now...

So THATS how Spiderman uses a touch screen........

Pretty sure 30 is Kaylee of Firefly. Not sure who the guy is supposed to be. Maybe Simon? With that beard and glasses he honestly reminds me of Gendo Ikari XD

What was #12? I don't recognise it at all.

hazabaza1:

Looks like a Saint's Row gang member to me. Heavy purple and a fluer de lis stencil on the arm.
Not sure if it's a specific character though as I'm not all that familiar with the series.

Adam Jensen:
Girl in Lara Croft costume is HOT!

Good costumes this year. I like most of them. Bane was pretty awesome.

Is that Spider-Man fat or am I imagining things?

Not enough Mass Effect costumes.

I agree with everything in this post.

Daeggreth:

hazabaza1:

Looks like a Saint's Row gang member to me. Heavy purple and a fluer de lis stencil on the arm.
Not sure if it's a specific character though as I'm not all that familiar with the series.

Ah yeah, didn't notice the stencil. That's probably it.

I thought #12 was a Saints Row gang member too.

I also think #28 is an NPC doctor from Assassins Creed.

Edit: Also, #11 is Snake/Big Boss not Solid Snake.

When is the Escapist going to figure out how to do a gallery view made up of a page of thumbnails?

A lot of good ones this year. My favorites include the Dalek dress, the Commander Shepherd(s) and what I'm sure was Kaylee from Firefly.

Errr... I think #2 might be Eir from Guild Wars 2.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Eir_Stegalkin

Or, it's easy to confuse custom characters with other characters.

Edit: Oooh Aela, yeah it's her not Eir. My bad.

Damn that Johnny Cage costume must take a lot of effort to maintain!

Sonic and Knuckles on 15 scared the hell out of me. It just looks so... wrong.

Some great costumes here but I especially like the simplicity of the Cave Johnson cosplay in #3

#39, I believe that is Barney Calhoun next to the Journey guy.

Also, can someone please tell me why PAX East/Prime is so popular, esp. with gaming sites? I mean, NYCC is a lot bigger, has more attendees, is in a better city, has all kinds of games and junk, but rarely gets any attention anywhere.

The best one is The Flash in #5

In #36 you missed the proper closing tag for the italic word. Thought I'd put that out there...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here