Bethesda Springs Second Creepy Vine Teaser

Pages PREV 1 2

For some reason the art direction of that "clip" reminds me of Natural Born Killers... Or a Nine Inch Nails video... wait there WAS a NIN video for a song from NBK.

Remus:
Obviously it's American Horror Story: The Game. DUN dun dun. The random images will make complete sense once you play through the entire story, just like the show!

Maybe it's American Beauty: The Game.

Let me show you the most beautiful thing I ever filmed...

Took this screeny of the most 'revealing part' There is indeed a guy covered in tomato ketchup at the back there.

Some writing on the store front? too.

YunakoTheWitch:
remember this? http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104808-Resident-Evil-Creator-Joins-the-Bethesda-Family
I bet it has something to do with this?

Well the only piece of classical music in the original resident evils is Moonlight Sonata, there's the Moonbeam Trios song playing on the disc and there appears to be moonlight glinting off the barbed wire?

*shrug*

Some people have been talking about the 'Black Sun' plot in Wolfenstein so there's that to consider too.

Wolfenstein seems the mostly likely.

YunakoTheWitch:
remember this? http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104808-Resident-Evil-Creator-Joins-the-Bethesda-Family
I bet it has something to do with this?

Dude, you might be onto something here. This could actually be that, the Vine teasers certainly have a creepy vibe, so hopefully something is finally coming of this.

Option 1) the sun is burnt out and humanity uses barbed wire or similar material to wall out other communities/people. The main character's home happens to possess the records from humanity's golden age.
Problem: too similar to Fallout, burnt out suns don't make for good lighting and would cause the adventures to take place in space somewhere.

Option 2) new horror game IP.

I see what looks like an industrial era (or later) building in the background, as if we are looking at a few wild flowers growing in a parking lot. Then they get ignited without any direct source of heat apparent, almost as if a massive flash energy wave from...oh...a nuke? The fact that Bethesda might have said it's not about Fallout 4, might be a simple lie. Or, it might be like a previous poster said that it's not "technically" Fallout 4, perhaps its a prequel game around the time of the actual Great Burning? It's all speculation at this point, but I think it's served the purpose that Bethesda wanted, to get people talking and hyped about a new product from them. If that was the plan, mission accomplished.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here