Enter Now For Your Chance to Win an Epic Expo Prize Pack

Enter Now For Your Chance to Win an Epic Expo Prize Pack

Whether you're reliving your experience or seeing Expo for the first time, this contest has some great prizes for you.

In case you haven't heard, Expo 2013 is in the works for October 4, 5, and 6. We recently announced the Magic schedule, complete with prizes, and we'll be keeping you up to date as we continue to finalize plans for Expo. If you can't wait until October for your chance to win some sweet swag, you're in luck! Starting right about now, you can enter to win an epic Expo prize pack, including a GameCom X95 headset, some anime related loot, and a small collection of board games and tabletop books.

Starting Monday, April 29, and running through Friday, May 3 at 5pm Eastern time, you'll be able to answer one question each day for an entry into the contest, for a total of five entries. You can get one extra entry simply by being registered for Expo 2013, which you can do here. Of course, you don't have to be registered for Expo to win, as you'll be able to get five entries just for answering the questions, but an extra copy of your name in the proverbial hat can't hurt!

Head on over to the contest page for the complete details.

So, where will the questions be? Just somewhere around the site? Will they have their own article? PMed to you?

Or am I super blind and it says right where the questions will be in the article?

Awww wireless headset. Why must you taunt me so escapist?

Only for residents of US, Canada and Australia. Because there is no rest of the world. It's not like Europe is important or anything.

It didn't want to accept my even more correct answer, so I had to settle for the only just correct one :(

And I completely missed the US/Australa/Canadia only thing.. oh well...

soren7550:
So, where will the questions be? Just somewhere around the site? Will they have their own article? PMed to you?

Or am I super blind and it says right where the questions will be in the article?

The Question is on the contest page.

Whoops, I didn't notice the US/Cananda/Australia thing either >.>

Eleuthera:
It didn't want to accept my even more correct answer, so I had to settle for the only just correct one :(

And I completely missed the US/Australa/Canadia only thing.. oh well...

I tried that as well and it yelled at me. It has a mafia accent and everything too.

But board games and wireless headset? I never win contests but I don't care, I'm the Baby, why don't they love me?

Adam Jensen:
Only for residents of US, Canada and Australia. Because there is no rest of the world. It's not like Europe is important or anything.

Europe usually gets the shit-end of the stick on contests for legal reasons, unfortunately.

Eleuthera:

soren7550:

The Question is on the contest page.

Okie dokie then.

Do I get a higher chance of winning if I know where the aforementioned balloon animal went?

Or, more specifically, who now controls it's dark magic?

soren7550:

It's on the main page. You should see it under the introduction on the right hand side.

What's the difference between the grand prize winner and the runners up if they all get the same prizes? Regardless, I cannot enter.

kailus13:
What's the difference between the grand prize winner and the runners up if they all get the same prizes? Regardless, I cannot enter.

The grand prize has a greater quantity of stuff. They're prizes that people won at last year's Expo. Even if you can't enter this contest, if you are able to make it to Expo you'll have a chance at winning stuff like this again :)

ooh...please. I really could use a Gears of War board game :P no joke loll

All of dat swag...

Oh yeah, I'm soooo signing up for this. I mean, there's probably a very slim chance I'll win, but heck, this still looks like fun.

Now if only I could go to the expo... TTATT

Yup, another case where I'm not even eligible to enter.
I really don't understand. If you can send it to frickin' Australia on the other side of the globe, why is Europe so difficult?

This is quite awesome overall! I've entered and had to do a bit of research to answer the question (looked to deeply before realizing that the answer was closer to home then I thought). Still, I shall be happy to enter and hopefully whoever wins the prizes along with the runner ups, cherishes them deeply. They're all very valuable especially that head set.

Thanks Escapist staff for again letting us have a fun event to participate in! :)

Ok, another question: do you get a badge for every entry you do? I got one yesterday, but none today.

Adam Jensen:

New Zealand often gets the shaft as well, although since it is including Australia, does that mean NZ as well. I've come across the odd competition where they consider them more or less the same place >_<

soren7550:
Ok, another question: do you get a badge for every entry you do? I got one yesterday, but none today.

Yes you get a badge every day. It should be in your box, but let us know if it isn't :)

Nasrin:

soren7550:

Yes you get a badge every day. It should be in your box, but let us know if it isn't :)

Will do, the second one was just being a slow butt.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here