BioShock Infinite now $45 for 360 & PS3

BioShock Infinite now $45 for 360 & PS3

Sick of seeing PC gamers getting all the good deals? There's finally a solid deal on BioShock Infinite for the 360 and PS3.

BioShock Infinite's first solid discounts were on the PC download version, but today a deal from Best Buy on the console editions actually beats the best PC download deal out there. You can pick up Infinite for only $45 - a solid $15 off list price, and $12 off the current next best price. This is the lowest price we've seen for the console version of the game.

It's prime time for crime time. Whether you're in the mood for smooth sleuthing or taking revenge, Green Man Gaming has LA Noire and Max Payne 3 bundled together to satisfy either drive. This deal isn't just for the base games, though - both are complete versions that include all DLC add-ons. Together they cost $16 after coupon - over 80% off the $88 you'd pay separately.[p]

[p]With all the stellar reviews Tomb Raider's received, you'd think the price wouldn't drop much more than a third, and certainly not by more than half just two months after its release. (Insert your favorite 'Nope' GIF here.) After coupon, Green Man Gaming has the PC download version down to $20. That's 60% off list and the lowest ever by $5 since its March 5th release. The console versions are also discounted to $32.99 this week on NewEgg's eBay page, making them lowest ever by $5.

Hot Deals of the Week

Max Payne 3 and LA Noire Pack (PC Download) - $16 at Green Man Gaming.

Pack is discounted to $20, use coupon to get another $4 off. Deal expires May 3.

Tomb Raider (PC Download) - $20 at Green Man Gaming.

Next best is $25 at Origin. Deal expires May 1st.

PS3 and Xbox 360 versions also on sale at $33 from NewEgg via eBay deals.

Bioshock Infinite (Xbox 360, PS3) - $44.99 at Best Buy.

Next best price is $57 at Amazon. PC version is still near full price.

Dead Island: Riptide Special Edition (Xbox 360, PS3) - $34.99 at Best Buy.

Released April 23. Next best is $50 at Amazon. Yep, it was released just a week ago.

Upcoming Releases

Metro: Last Light Limited Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) - $49.99 at NewEgg.

Releases May 14. List is $60. Deal expires May 6.

Grid 2 (PC Download) - $33.75 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases May 30. Next best is $45 at GameFly. Deal expires May 3.

The Last of Us (PS3) - $49.99 at NewEgg.

Releases June 14. List is $60. Deal expires May 6.

Muramasa: Rebirth (PS Vita) - $29.99 at NewEgg.

Releases June 25. List is $40. Deal expires May 6.

PC Download Bundles

Total War Master Collection (PC Download) - $18 at Green Man Gaming.

Entire pack is $90 at Steam without discount. Deal expires May 3. Doesn't include the latest release. Activates on Steam.

Tomb Raider Collection (PC Download) - $12 at Green Man Gaming.

List is $60. Deal expires May 3. Activates on Steam.

The Walking Dead Game - All Episodes (PC Download) - $9.98 at GamersGate.

Next best is $25 at Origin. Activates on Steam.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection Bundle (PC Download) - $8.99 at GamersGate.

List is $30. Deal expires May 4. Activates on Origin.

Patrician: Complete Pack (PC Download) - $7 at Green Man Gaming.

List is $35. Deal expires May 3. Activates on Steam.

Kane and Lynch Pack (PC Download) - $5.60 at Green Man Gaming.

List is $28. Deal expires May 3. Activates on Steam.

Just Cause Pack (PC Download) - $5 at Green Man Gaming.

List is $25. Deal expires May 3. Activates on Steam.

Hardware

Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - $279.99 at Best Buy.

Includes Nintendo Land game. List is $360. Deal expires May 4.

Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle - $265 at Amazon.

Bundle comes with Darksiders 2, Batman Arkham City, and a month of Xbox Live. Next best is $300 at Walmart.

HP Envy dv7t-7300 Blu-ray Gaming Laptop - $829.99 plus $9.99 shipping at HP.

Quad Core i7-3630QM, 8GB RAM, and GeForce GT 650M 2GB. Deal expires May 5.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 1080p Gaming Laptop - $879 at Lenovo.

Quad Core i7-3630QM, 12GB RAM, GeForce GT 750M 2GB, and 1TB HDD + 16GB SSD. Deal expires May 1st.

Urgh. Must resist.... PC bargains... Need that money for new rig...

Urgh. Must resist.... WiiU bargain... and PC bargains... WiiU tablet controller sucks without great games for the system... Need to stick to my expensive Macbook Pro, especially now that the hard drive was replaced on warranty...

Oh, so that's why a good number of us PC gamers don't have a good rig: we need teh gaimez!

Nice deals. I want some of those things now...

Yay! Snagged Tomb Raider. Steam still has quite a high price for my puny wallet.

It's Female Protagonist month it seems. Bioshock Infinite from purchasing a Radeon card and now a 20 dollar Tomb Raider.

Woop, The Walking Dead for $9.98. Don't mind if I do!

I pre-ordered it the day before release on steam, if only because I got x-com enemy unknown for free with it, and I was intending to buy that game as well, also I was pretty sure it was going to be good, also got an extra copy of bioshock to give to a friend... so not bad, brownie points, and a game I was gonna buy anyway for pre-ordering a game I would've bought anyway, best deal I can see, since X-com woulda set me back like $30 or so.

Many thanks for the BioShock Infinite heads up! Me and the boyfriend were finally able to pick it up! (and I finally got some use out of that Best Buy gift card I had sitting around for over a year)

"Only" $ 45? Man, I'm so used to budget and indie titles by now that this sounds outlandish to me. Yeah, I'm never up-to-date on current gaming, but I have a massive backlog to sort through anyway... I eventually got to Bioshock 1 and 2, I'll get to Bioshock Infinite at some point, too, I'm sure.

I'd be more interested if I hadn't already beaten it with a Redbox rental. I do feel a bit guilty about that since it was a very excellent game that deserves my money lol

that's what the DLC is for I suppose

but Dead Island Riptide? seriously? lol I'm actually planning to finish the first game in co-op this summer sometime

PC Gamers getting deals you say?

Scumbag 2K released Bioshock Infinite at $10 more than normal on the PC. On the bright side, I guess that means I can fabricate some moral excuse to not buy the game until it goes on some super-sale.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here