Buy Pyro's Plushie, Get Team Fortress 2 Asset

Buy Pyro's Plushie, Get Team Fortress 2 Asset

Ah, Baloonicorn, what would life be without you?

The Baloonicorn, Pyro's pink fluffy bundle of hallucinogenic joy, has now reached the pinnacle of its evolution: plushie form. It won't be available until later this year, but for those who are prepared to take its message of peace and love to their bosom, there's an added bonus. Each plush comes with a coupon for Team Fortress 2 content; have Baloonicorn on your shelf, and also have it following you around in-game.

Moreover it's not going to be the only plushie to come from the ingenious toymakers at German company Gaya Entertainment, which has partnered with Valve to come up with Pyro's fuzzy little friend. Gaya will be coming up with more Team Fortress 2 plushies, presumably each with item codes of their own, but no word yet on what or when. Recommended retail on Pyro's Baloonicorn is 24.99, (a touch under $40), and for those who care about such things, the little pink devil will be about 30cm tall, or 37cm from tip of horn to tip of tail.

You'll have to wait until July 19th before Baloonicorn sees release, but if you want to know more, you could do worse than check out Gaya's site.

It's only fitting that is made in Germany. I hope it's not a limited time only deal.

this balloonicorn plush is relevant to my interests.

You also get a genuine baloonicorn in tf2.

Can't...resist...FLUFFY!!

Yeah, it's unlikely that I won't be getting this.

I do believe you already get a genuine baloonicorn in TF2 by buying the balloon inflatable version from the valve store, but a plushy is also neat, got a friend who would love this.

Darn it! I was hoping for an actual Pyro Plushie! DX

Next up: real life TF2 hats. Each one will come with a coupon for their digital counterparts

So cute!

I don't have $40 though. Or Team Fortress 2.

I am trying to pre-order it for my friends birthday, it does say you can do that, but it's not working!

I want it.

I don't play Pyro much but I love his meet vid :3

soren7550:
Or Team Fortress 2.

if you have Steam(if you don't, where have you been?), then you have TF2! ifs F2P nowadays o.O

OT: eh... not something i'd dish 40 $ on

The:
Next up: real life TF2 hats. Each one will come with a coupon for their digital counterparts

YES!!! I demand hats!

Ill get to wear them in game and in real life.

The:

My body has never been more ready for that day to come.

scorptatious:

They do actually have one of those in the valve store: http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0234

OT: I'm am defiantly getting one of those as soon as I get the money. I just hope they don't sell out before then.

Timzilla:

scorptatious:

They do actually have one of those in the valve store: http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0234

OT: I'm am defiantly getting one of those as soon as I get the money. I just hope they don't sell out before then.

Thanks! :D

Z of the Na'vi:

The:

My body has never been more ready for that day to come.

Quite.

And now, all we need is for Valve to commission a real version; and craft a digital version; of this:

Because, and let's be real about this, my headcrab hat needs....nay, deserves....a hat of it's own.

thespyisdead:

soren7550:
Or Team Fortress 2.

if you have Steam(if you don't, where have you been?), then you have TF2! ifs F2P nowadays o.O

OT: eh... not something i'd dish 40 $ on

No Steam since I don't do computer gaming (don't think the laptop can handle it, I suck with a keyboard, and my internet connection is wonky at times), and since I use the boyfriend's computer and he hates all things Valve, he wouldn't be pleased if I had Steam installed on his computer.

While the idea is neat $40 is pretty painful, especially considering how cheap the item is game wise. Although if they made a Max plushy with his head as a promo I probably would be all over that. :p

I can't imagine how expensive it's going to be in New Zealand but goddamn it I want that plushie >.>.

Its in the valve store for only $24.99

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0408

I don't really play TF2 tough, so I won't buy it. Also, no one I know would get it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here