NetherRealm Surveys Fans to Help Choose Injustice Characters

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I'd buy this game if I could play as Terra(based off the one from the Teen Titans cartoon, not the comic book Terra)

Considering how the women usually turn out for Netherrealms, I feel sorry for PG if she gets in.

Oh they're having another survey so they can see what characters people want only to not put them in the game? I am very disappointed in the dlc characters already. Lobo is cool. But Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion? Fuck that. I voted for Doctor Fate.

I'm bias I know, but I really want Red Hood. I get that there are already a bunch of Batman characters, but goddammit Red Hood is so hype.

I'm also holding out for a Red Robin alternate skin for Nightwing.

DVS BSTrD:
But I'll be happy whoever gets in as long as it's not Krypto.

I hope Superboy gets a slot and he tags in Krypto for his super. Just because.

Kenbo Slice:
Oh they're having another survey so they can see what characters people want only to not put them in the game? I am very disappointed in the dlc characters already. Lobo is cool. But Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion? Fuck that. I voted for Doctor Fate.

Zod and Scorpion are still only rumour at this point. I mean, Zod makes sense considering the upcoming Superman film but Scorpion is such a ridiculous choice. I'd like to think the people at NetherRealm would be smart enough not to piss off the entire fanbase by including a non-DC character.

POWER GIRL!!!!
have her with Supergirl Infinite Crisis and her new52 alternate costumes and done deal 2 birds with one stone

also Swamp Thing, Beastboy, and Animal Man would be pretty cool as well :)

If we could get New 52 Red Hood with martial arts, guns and his blood-drinking All-Blades that might have an interesting in game ability...maybe his special "O" move would be that he stabs himself for increased damage with a small amount of health lost?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here