Bayonetta 2 for Wii U Gets New Gameplay Footage

Pages PREV 1 2

Well, now I have to get a Wii U.

Tank207:

Milanezi:
Exclusive? hummm for how long I wonder? I'm not a Bayonetta fan, not my type of game, but hey, it's not the sort of stuff to stick exclusively for NINTENDO, I'm sure it'll be released for Xbox One and PS4 later on, maybe with those enhancements that make people who got the "exclusive" version so pissed.

Nintendo are the publishers, no other companies would pick this game up. That's why it's exclusive to the WiiU. And I'm sure it's going to stay that way for a very, very long time.

Correct me if I`m wrong, but Microsoft had also funded Mass Effect 1, and it was released for Ps 3 recently.

Milanezi:

Tank207:

Milanezi:
Exclusive? hummm for how long I wonder? I'm not a Bayonetta fan, not my type of game, but hey, it's not the sort of stuff to stick exclusively for NINTENDO, I'm sure it'll be released for Xbox One and PS4 later on, maybe with those enhancements that make people who got the "exclusive" version so pissed.

Nintendo are the publishers, no other companies would pick this game up. That's why it's exclusive to the WiiU. And I'm sure it's going to stay that way for a very, very long time.

Correct me if I`m wrong, but Microsoft had also funded Mass Effect 1, and it was released for Ps 3 recently.

Because EA bought the rights to ALL Bioware games when they bought Bioware, thus Microsoft no longer has any say in which platforms they get put on.

It's official. Between this and Sonic Colors/ the upcoming Sonic Lost World, myself and the WiiU are gonna be getting a lot more intimate in a few months.

Who is it that keeps breaking clocktowers and dropping them from orbit? It's getting real silly.

Jokes aside, looks like great fun. Wish it didn't exist, but I have no illusions of it being ported over to anywhere.

I am now fairly convinced that it would actually kill them to do a P.C version of both the Bayonetta games.

Oh shit yes. Loving the haircut (what a nitpicky thing) and looks AMAZING gameplay wise.

WiiU only? Ah shit...

When i see a wiiu cheap i may pick one up just for that... then throw it out a window afterwards(or trade it in). Loved the first game even if 'fly me to the moon' wore me a little thin.

Paragon Fury:

Milanezi:

Tank207:

Because EA bought the rights to ALL Bioware games when they bought Bioware, thus Microsoft no longer has any say in which platforms they get put on.

Yes, but that was back when Mass Effect 2 was released, and I remember PS3 couldn't get Mass Effect 1 because Microsoft had paid for it, that's how PS3 only had ME 2 & 3 and that "interactive comic book" which was a way to explain to PS players what happened in the ME universe, only recently was Mass Effect 1 itself (the game as a whole) made available for PS owners. I don`t mean to sound like a pain in the ass, sorry if I do lol, fact is I REALLY don't know what happened in terms of contract, after all, EA/Bioware might have decided to just release the first ME later on, or, as I always believed, they couldn't until the contract with MS reached its end...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here