Jack Thompson Threatens Take-Two Over Jack Thompson

Pages PREV 1 2

The_root_of_all_evil:
Suddenly GTA 4 sounds even more inviting...

Indeed it dose.Indeed it dose.Sorta makes me want to get a Xbox to get this expansion.

omnibus01:
Gee, and I thought Al Gore held the record for humorless, dull wackos...Jack T. needs to be on some meds.....maybe a big chill pill. And, hey...he's damn lucky it's all about gamers and not Al Queda...or he wouldn't have his empty pathetic head on his neck any more.

Maybe that pill could be in the form of a suppository? XD

Just when you thought Jack Thompson couldn't get any dumber.

The_Oracle:
HE'S NOT A FRAKKING LAWYER ANYMORE. Does he or does he not understand this? What's he going to do, drive up to Take-Two's headquarters and scream at them until the men in the white coats come?

HE WAS A FRAKKING LAWYER TWO YEARS AGO.

Christ, I would've enjoyed that mission more if I knew it was Jack Thompson. Hell, I might be buying the game all over again because of this (sold my PS3 copy in a trade-in).

On second thought, he's getting a Glock to the head followed by a few hundred shots to the torso, just to make sure the message sinks in, right my brethren!? Bastard deserves what's comin' to 'im. And fuck the bastard if he quotes me on it.

Wow.

I never thought Thompson would sink that low, to see threats in an unnamed lawyer that spouts horseshit very similar to his.

Hate to break it to you, Jack, but lots of people have wanted you dead for years...

Psychosocial:

The_Oracle:
HE'S NOT A FRAKKING LAWYER ANYMORE. Does he or does he not understand this? What's he going to do, drive up to Take-Two's headquarters and scream at them until the men in the white coats come?

HE WAS A FRAKKING LAWYER TWO YEARS AGO.

I didn't know that someone necro'ed this. Thank you for pointing that out.

That wasn't the first mission! that was halfway through the damn game!

I don't care who you are, Thompson, get your facts right before you start having a hissyfit.

Besides, that mission was ice cold...

EDIT: sorry, didn't notice this had been necro'd.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here