Nintendo DS Holiday Bundles

Nintendo DS Holiday Bundles

Just in time for the holidays, Nintendo is trotting out two special-edition DS Lite bundles. Both of the new DS Lites have a metallic finish and an embossed logo on the front cover.

The first is the Gold edition DS Lite. It comes bundled with The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, and bears a Triforce logo. The second is the Metallic Rose (pink) edition DS Lite. It comes bundled with the "Best Friends" version of Nintendogs and bears a paw-print logo.

These bundles would make perfect gifts for late adopters, collectors and parents who want an excuse to inherit their kid's old DS.

Man i cant believe im considering buying the DS a third time.

If it were in metallic green, I'd not only consider buying a fifth DS (my original DS, my black DS Lite, my wife's pink DS Lite, my mother in law's white DS Lite), but a second copy of Z:PH.

Fortunately, gold just isn't my color.

I have no reason to buy this.....unless something BAD happens to my current DS lite.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Code_wizard:
I have no reason to buy this.....unless something BAD happens to my current DS lite.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I forsee a terrible accident involving a shovel and your DS lite...

Andraste:
I forsee a terrible accident involving a shovel and your DS lite...

That's funny, I was picturing a squirrel.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here