Take-Two Signs BioShock Movie Deal

Pages PREV 1 2

I call that it'll either fail mid way through production or it's a terrible film.

I've got a feeling, seeing the people behind this, that this could be great movie. The Aviator was quite well-written, and there were even parts that are set in the time periods that influenced BioShock. And, yeah, the Pirates movies are kind of over-rated, but they did have a great sense of style that was consistent in all 3.

I've just got a good feeling about this one...

Jeroen Stout:
Hm. This makes movies look like a wank-off, really, they keep deriving from books and games. Do they ever make anything on their own? They rip off themepark-rides, even.

When human cultural history is so old, its kind of difficult to be completely original with every, or any idea.

"Atlas Shrugged", indeed.

Yassen:
i think bioshock would make a great movie. especially if they play it from the first-person perspective. i mean the trailer for bioshock that was cinematic and first-person was incredible. if they can change the ending (lets be frank it was terrible but i suppose they couldnt really take it anywhere else) then it should be great.

Ya! Why we're at it, lets add the option for the audience to "aim" the weapons of our hero, and activate "plasmids". Also: the audience should have a health meter, and if they aim poorly, the movie should end.

Imitation Saccharin :

Yassen:
i think bioshock would make a great movie. especially if they play it from the first-person perspective. i mean the trailer for bioshock that was cinematic and first-person was incredible. if they can change the ending (lets be frank it was terrible but i suppose they couldnt really take it anywhere else) then it should be great.

Ya! Why we're at it, lets add the option for the audience to "aim" the weapons of our hero, and activate "plasmids". Also: the audience should have a health meter, and if they aim poorly, the movie should end.

Your a dick.

I think first person movies could really work. Condemned 2 would make a great first person movie.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here