Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

I swear to god....
Someone said this would happen in one of the threads about 50 cent.
>_> Who was it?! D:< GET THAT MAN/WOMAN A COOKIE!
:3 Why....WHY....

Oh splendid, I can't wait to slap some hoes.

Fuck this fool in his eye sockets. His music sucks and his game is gonna suck.

MaxTheReaper:

SecretTacoNinja:
*Stabs self*

*Dies*

*cheers*

*dances*

*Comes back to life*

*Kills Max*

I'm actually quite glad this is an xBox exclusive. Means the PS3 hasn't soiled itself with this game...

If we`re lucky he`ll divulge who the devs are so we can go smash up their studio to stop them from relaseing this abomination

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

HAHAHAHA

....no

seriously, way to milk your fans soulja!

Great, now along with 50 cent Soulja Boy will waste space on shelves with "Soulja Boy: Bling on the Blingity Blinga Bling"

All I can say is, a lot of rap fans feel that this guy almost killed our genre (not that it wasn't dying already with the likes of Lil' Wayne and Ludacris). Him coming on the gaming scene is like the nightmare all over again.

Look at his hat. JUST LOOK AT IT!

This game will be trash.

Geoffrey42:
I certainly hope it is a game for people who smoke, or people who drink... just people who generally be gettin' f***ed up. I think he understands the particular market segment deeply.

~~~~~~~~~

Actually, the most entertaining possible outcome is that he makes an absolute masterpiece, but will never be able to fathom his own genius. Far more entertaining than whatever piece of should-have-been-a-free-flash-adver-game it will inevitably be...

We already have a music based game that's exponentially more fun as you get drunker....it's called "Rock Band". Preferrably 2.

Soulja Boy calls himself a gamer but he doesn't have 10 achievements on any one Xbox game. It's no doubt going to be shovel ware for the 13-year-old wiggaz to choke on it like cheap, peer-pressure-induced booze.

This is going to be worse than the 50 Cent games.
Why must they make games about rappers? Why I ask!

L.B. Jeffries:
I was about to comment that he doesn't seem to have too many details about the game itself and then I realized, does it even matter?

No. The details would matter if a game was being made, this is going to be some way for a one hit wonder to try and wank out just a little bit more money before his popularity flame dies. And to Soulja Boy *unsheathes katana* lets dance.

Edit: This game is gods punishment for an evil world.

May fools? Please?

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?! It's shit like this why we can't have good stuff anymore. Games need to stop bragging "OSh!tzu!! Guyz from (insert shitty band here) play out game!! BUY IT!" or even the terrible "THIS (GENERIC RAPPER) IS IN THIS GAME!!!!" and make GOOD games instead!

I think I am about to vomit.

This game will take 1 of 3 paths.

The DDR path.
You are "Soulja Boy".
You must impress your loyal fans by dancing to the top.

The Karaoke Revolution path.
Do you like "Soulja Boy"?
Now for the 1st time you can sing his hit songs like
Soulja Boy Crank Dat
or Soulja Girl.

Or the 50 cent Bulletproof path.
You are Fifty I mean Soulja Boy.
You're a real "O.G." who must shoot your way to the top.

Hey I could write the slogans for bad games.

Oh god, no, no!

Ah, now we can Superman in a fantasy world. Maybe with gun-toting unicorns.

You wanna bet Soulja Boi himself has not the foggiest clue what his game is about? Boy, the video game industry is dying fast. Maybe I should make a thread about that...

*shoot myself in the head*

My suicide note will read: Hell can't possibly be any worse than this.

SecretTacoNinja:

MaxTheReaper:

SecretTacoNinja:
*Stabs self*

*Dies*

*cheers*

*dances*

*Comes back to life*

*Kills Max*

Dude.
Uncool.
*bleeds out*
*dies*

When I first saw the title, I thought it was a joke. I was sadly, sadly mistaken.

MaxTheReaper:

Dude.
Uncool.
*bleeds out*
*dies*

Dammit! There goes my source of entertainment on these forums. Curse you, SecretTacoNinja!

Rooster Cogburn:
There are 6 billion people on the planet. Many of them are interesting and talented. So why is this guy so successful?

Because rap has degraded into who can talk about money, cars, and girls the best. It pains me because I am a huge fan of rap and to see good artists(e.g. DJ Jazzy Jeff, Mos Def, Q-Tip, etc) get buried under piles of trash from guys like this upsets me.

But back to his 'game.' If it's anything at all like his music it won't sell. Gamers are smart.....but then again I said the same thing when Bulletproof came out....

Well, I'm done...just tell me where to turn in my soul...I must be in hell.

On a more serious note, this really is somewhat demoralizing though I cannot figure out why it hits me so much harder than any other stupid thing humanity does...

Soxfan1016:
Well, I'm done...just tell me where to turn in my soul...I must be in hell.

On a more serious note, this really is somewhat demoralizing though I cannot figure out why it hits me so much harder than any other stupid thing humanity does...

Because this is one man's stupidity raised to the level of group stupidity, followed by that man's efforts to expand the group affected by his retardation to a whole new level. Sound about right?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here