John McAfee Snorts Bath Salts, Uninstalls McAfee Anti-Virus

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

John McAfee Snorts Bath Salts, Uninstalls McAfee Anti-Virus

Nobody does instructional videos on the internet like McAfee creator and self-proclaimed eccentric millionaire John McAfee.

Is McAfee Anti-Virus slowing your PC? Is it updating at inopportune times, or blocking sites you need to access? These things happen, but fortunately John McAfee is here to help.

You're likely familiar with Mr. McAfee's name for one of two reasons: McAfee Anti-Virus, the software he created back in the mid-80s, or his recent and rather bizarre flight from Belize, where he's wanted for questioning in a murder case - and which is being made into a movie. What's he been doing since he got back to the U.S.? Boning up on his tech support skills, apparently, in order to help out those of you who are having difficulties with McAfee AV and haven't heard that he actually resigned from the company in 1994.

There's really nothing else to say about this except that McAfee has phenomenal delivery, and I still can't tell if he's legitimately crazy or just brilliant, bored and messing with the world for kicks. Either way, if more software offered tutorial videos like this, I bet we'd all be a lot handier with our computers.

He may have escaped from Belize, but he'll never be McAfree

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Or fire?

This man is a genius and I love him.
<3
Seriously, he should release monthly videos.

The fact McAfee is making its way into more and more programs as an "optional" installation pisses me off.

Finally a place for me to vent about McAfee! lol

The commercial was...special

This is the best video on YouTube. What a guy.

He may have earned his money by making anti-virus software, but he definitely found his vocation being an eccentric millionaire.

Also, I agree. There's not many people who could've delivered profanity-ridden user comments that well.

...the fuck did I just watch? And was the transformation into looking like Max Payne 3's Max Payne intentional or just a pure coincidence in similar aesthetics?

DTWolfwood:

I...don't think this was a commercial, lol. I think it was a guy with way too much money on his hands doing whatever the hell he wanted.

Well that was a wonderful...experience to watch.

Shine on, you brilliant man.

It made me grin. Pretty cool video.

This may be the best thing ever posted to the internet. It's definitely a high-water mark for YouTube.

Oh look, he managed to make something worse than an Axe commercial.

Hope the law catches up to you McAfee!

My favourite part is the names of 'Macafee's special helpers'
This is pretty nice though...

Wish I saw this at some point during the three years I had the bloody thing installed, ah well. Great vid sir and if by some twisted fate you're still on McAfee then switch to BitDefender. You'll love it.

For some reason I kept seeing him as Tony Stark. I don't know why. Though the thought of iron man on bath salts is both awesome and terrifying.

So, is he going to go face munching too?

...you know, watching this, I get the sense that McAfee recently saw Bad Santa and wondered if he could do a similar thing...and now all I can think about is Billy Bob Thorton playing McAfee in the film about him...I can't tell yet if this is a terrible idea or an awesome one

DTWolfwood:
The fact McAfee is making its way into more and more programs as an "optional" installation pisses me off.

Finally a place for me to vent about McAfee! lol

The worst is when they hide the option in "Custom Install"; that's just cold

Loved the video to my very bones

I don't know if he did any of the strange and terrible things he was accused of, but objectively speaking, this was pretty funny to me. He definitely has a sense of humor about how terrible his software is/has become.

Oh, McAfee. You raised the bar on me, huh? Watch me burn that motherfucker down when I get to it.

I watch that video, and all I think is 'Challenge Accepted'.

Lol, i always likened trying to uninstall McAfee as Dave Bowman vs HAL 9000, complete with 'daisy daisy' so personally i approve that video, not to mention the hot chubby lady to the right of the Tech guy, woohoo!

tried these steps to remove McAfee, worked perfectly.

now I just need to buy another computer.

This is hilarious, but am I the only one confused as to why there was an age gate on this? It's not an exclusive trailer or anything, it's a report on a youtube video. There's a lot of swearing, but it's no worse than anything that comes out of either Yahtzee or Jim Sterling's mouth on a weekly basis.

From here on out, my Saints Row character is going to look like this guy...

It's like what would've happened if Tony Stark lost Stark Industries and fled the country. This is wonderful.

I believe I'd honestly enjoy this more if it weren't for the whole "accused of murder" thing.

This crappy piece of software came pre-installed on my girlfriend's laptop. It could't be uninstalled because it gave some generic error whenever I tried to (even if McAfee doesn't run in the background). I looked up a solution and found a program dedicated specifically for uninstalling this garbage.

Funny video. I hope that there's more to come.

Absolutely brilliant.

They should make a comedy show with him.

Owyn_Merrilin:
This is hilarious, but am I the only one confused as to why there was an age gate on this? It's not an exclusive trailer or anything, it's a report on a youtube video. There's a lot of swearing, but it's no worse than anything that comes out of either Yahtzee or Jim Sterling's mouth on a weekly basis.

My guess it would be the bath salts and foot fetish.

DugMachine:

Owyn_Merrilin:

My guess it would be the bath salts and foot fetish.

I guess, but it's clearly fake drug use and a G-rated foot fetish gag. I mean it's the kind that could literally show up in a kids show and fly right over the kids' heads. Yahtee's pixelated penises and Jim's crudely drawn ones are a lot more explicit.

This is why I prefer Kaspersky.

However, as a viewer of WTFIWWY?, bath salts are bad news. This is fact.

I'm pretty happy with Microsoft Security Essentials (not to be confused with Windows Defender) after so many years fiddling with McAfee, Norton and Nod32, this is quite refreshing and I'd absolutely loved to see this back when I still used McAfee.

The world needs more videos from this guy. He's a mad genious.

Have you checked the credit names of the... lovely ladies cast in this production?

Treasure, Carmella, Diamond, Kimberly, Monroe, Bianca, Quincey, Sasha... and no surnames.

I think he used actual prostitutes to play the part of his pretend prostitutes.
And oddly enough that makes perfect sense considering the rest of this video.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here