Leaked Project Eternity Screens Show off Isometric Goodness

Pages PREV 1 2

Adam Jensen:
Man, this looks like shit. Tetris graphics! Where is the multiplayer? Where are the guns and American flags? Do I at least get to kill some Russians or Muslims in this game?

Kiddin' of course. I can't wait to play this. It looks like they're really combining the best of old and new.

At the same time... wouldn't you play the shit out of an isometric RPG send-up of Call of Duty written by Obsidian?

uchytjes:
I can't wait until the actual game comes out or at least more footage of it comes out. I've been looking forward to it ever since I saw this video:

I don't know about you, but that just looks plain beautiful to me.

That looks pretty nice, but itīs a shame that it has to be so small, i donīt know why pc developers are so obsessed with making everything tiny.

MrBaskerville:

uchytjes:
I can't wait until the actual game comes out or at least more footage of it comes out. I've been looking forward to it ever since I saw this video:

I don't know about you, but that just looks plain beautiful to me.

That looks pretty nice, but itīs a shame that it has to be so small, i donīt know why pc developers are so obsessed with making everything tiny.

Well, Its actually quite simple: If it was up close you wouldn't be able to see the enemies. Also, its the style of all the old isometric dungeon crawlers.

Obsidian managed to finagle the extra money out of me for Beta and Alpha access . . . that's just how much I can't wait for this game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here