Farming Simulator 2013 Ploughs PS3 And Xbox 360 In September

Farming Simulator 2013 Ploughs PS3 And Xbox 360 In September

New features! New content! A horror double feature down at the drive-in!

Farming Simulator 2013 took the world by storm when it launched, but until now it was only for PC and Mac. Things have changed and, come September, current generation console gamers will find out what they've been missing. But if you want to know, right now, what joys to expect from the console version of this beet-tastic title, take a look at this trailer, with its shiny new vehicles strutting proud in the glorious American landscape.

Ahh, the Case IH Axial-Flow harvester is a thing of beauty and a joy forever. It treats your grain like a mother does its child. Or the fuel-efficient Magnum tractor, a high performance dream. Both will be coming to the console version, along with many other vehicles and a new game map. Manage your own farm, face all the challenges of raising livestock and growing crops. Digital farming at its finest!

This one's due for the first week in September, 2013. Farmers, start your tractors!

You know what the funniest thing about this game is? It's actually not that bad. In terms of simulators, it manages to balance doing the normal stuff, and then going insane and taking a tractor on a rampage down country roads.

Good job with that title.

Bah, when I saw the title I thought it was some kind of sci-fi farming simulator, with hover-tractors, and mecha-sheep. Then it turns out to just be a typo. So disappointing.

Bobic:
Bah, when I saw the title I thought it was some kind of sci-fi farming simulator, with hover-tractors, and mecha-sheep. Then it turns out to just be a typo. So disappointing.

Same.

I would buy a game like that.

It keeps blowing my mind Farming Simulator actually managed to gain this kind of popularity.
Definitely not my cup of tea. I guess being surrounded by farmers has part in that.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah :D

Cancel those GTA V pre-orders, fuck your Bioshock Infinite and The Last Of Us this will be GOTY for all years.

Soviet Heavy:
You know what the funniest thing about this game is? It's actually not that bad. In terms of simulators, it manages to balance doing the normal stuff, and then going insane and taking a tractor on a rampage down country roads.

Still less evil than Monsanto.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Bobic:

Same.

I would buy a game like that.

And a little mini-game where you chase Bender down in the Crushinator.

*puts on his Bane mask and does his best Bane impression* Seriously?

A real farming sim game, wow. That's, that's something alright. I mean; Why?

I too had my hopes crushed when this turned out to not be a futuristic farm simulator.

Karloff, does Andy know you're covering Farm Simulator news?

He's gonna cut you.

I reject fear. Fear is the mind killer.

At last console owners will know the joy of going for a quick rotavate on a big red throbbing Massey Ferguson

Bobic:

Au Contraire. 90 years from now we will still be using the exact same farming methods that we do today.

Excellent.
This gives me another excuse to post this gem.

I AM going to buy this. Purely so that it will look so random on the shelf amongst my other games. Also adding my displeasure that this isn't a futuristic farming sim, but who knows where the series will go next......

Its one thing thinking its funny and dropping 5 bucks to download it but is it worth getting out of my chair and going to a retailers for? Yes. Obviously. I can't believe I posed such an obvious question.

Farming simulater 2013: 10/10 GOTY. redefines gaming as a whole

Chessrook44:

Bobic:

Au Contraire. 90 years from now we will still be using the exact same farming methods that we do today.

I think you're underestimating the usefulness of Mecha-sheep. They will be to farming what the printing press was to writing.

I don't know if I would call people buying a game as a joke "taking the world by storm".

A game that lets you choose between going full sim or going full retard has my total support.

For reference:

Kind of weird to launch a sim like this on consoles and it looks like a competent sim, I really dont get why people buy it for the lulz (the videos making fun of frag movies are funny but I doubt that every ironic buy was made to do one of those).

Not good enough. i will not accept anything sort of street cleaning simulator level of awesome. see video bellow for community reaction:

capcha: you're not listening
not sure if its supporting me or scolding me.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here