The Bureau Last Defence Trailer Wants To Show You The Stakes

The Bureau Last Defence Trailer Wants To Show You The Stakes

There's a war out there agent, and you're our last line of defence.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is getting into high gear, and its latest Last Defence trailer will show you what's at stake. We've seen a little game play so far, but this time it's war; you're special, you'll cope. Maybe your buddies won't. Did Mahaffey owe you money? Sucks to be you, then, but probably sucks more to be him.

You'll be playing as the leader of this not-so-dirty-maybe-not-a-dozen, Agent Carter, who maybe has a drop of alien DNA in him. Either that or he tested really quite remarkably well down at Area 51, since he has some powers that just aren't available to the vast majority. Whether that will be enough to put down the big bads that show up later in the game is something you'll just have to find out for yourself.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified launches on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in August 2013. Preorders get access to the Codebreakers DLC, a special mission where you get to find out why a communications facility just went silent. It's probably nothing. They forgot to pay the electricity bill this month. You know how it is.

I would have liken more if our character was random/created rather then a fixed one in this case but overall the rest of the game looks good.

good.

i fucking love steak.

btw, it didnt transcend all well as a mass effect clone.

and the you are the chosen one should have died with shepard.

So it's the best parts of Mass Effect and Bioshock Infinite meets XCOM: EU? Fucking sold.

josemlopes:
I would have liken more if our character was random/created rather then a fixed one in this case but overall the rest of the game looks good.

Well we know (for the most part) that Carter's gender is set, but we don't know if we'll be able to change his appearance. Hopefully yes? If not, still looks awesome.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here