Methane Booms Could Make Economy Go Bust

Pages PREV 1 2 3

So it will cost more than 24 trillion less than the total outlying debt that the US government is currently on the hook to pay already. Hey, we can just put it on the tab.

Nicolaus99:
Oh look, more shady enviro-science to go with all the older, disproven fear mongering typical of green politicos like the living now-public-joke that is Al Gore.

And this has what to do with gaming or nerd culture? Once more, the very name of the website "The Escapist" totally escapes an author.

Oh, so now science nerds are no longer nerds? Sometimes it's good to look up from your laptop/television to see if the world is a smoking crater. Ever read the book "World War Z"? One of my favorite chapters centers on a teenager who doesn't realize that his city was completely overrun by zombies until the internet goes out. I can see something like that happening to a lot of people.

CoronaryThrombosis:

Nicolaus99:
Oh look, more shady enviro-science to go with all the older, disproven fear mongering typical of green politicos like the living now-public-joke that is Al Gore.

And this has what to do with gaming or nerd culture? Once more, the very name of the website "The Escapist" totally escapes an author.

Oh, so now science nerds are no longer nerds? Sometimes it's good to look up from your laptop/television to see if the world is a smoking crater. Ever read the book "World War Z"? One of my favorite chapters centers on a teenager who doesn't realize that his city was completely overrun by zombies until the internet goes out. I can see something like that happening to a lot of people.

What Scinece... Al Gore not a scientist... Lot of the climate change theorya re jsut that theory and are yet to be proven

weeeee

So... does this mean that the Bermuda Triangle will get bigger?

(Cookie to whoever gets why that question is relevant.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here