See Borderlands 2's Brick Punch Orcs Like a Pro

See Borderlands 2's Brick Punch Orcs Like a Pro

In this fantasy world, his (?) strength is limitless.

Hokay, here's the deal: Brick and his buddy Tiny Tina were on their way to a funeral, but things got kind of borked. Now Brick's pumped full of truth juice and things aren't looking too good for these captives, but luckily ... y'know what? Luckily you can watch the blasted thing, and you can, because it's here. Yay! This is that same video that was teased a short while back, in case you were wondering.

The latest DLC shows what a badass Bunker Master Tiny Tina is, and here's more proof, if it were needed. This one isn't anything to do with the Academy of Art partnership that Gearbox entered into; it was created entirely in-house. Gearbox has been having a lot of fun with these short films, what with meat bicycles and such, so this probably isn't the last we'll see of 'em.

In conclusion, punch orcs! They deserve it. Also, Sirens rule, but then everyone with sense knows that.

Source: Gearbox

meat bicycle was notably better, but this was still somewhat entertaining

Salvador? Question someone? But questioning would imply not shooting, and Salvador hates not shooting.

Oh yea...I forgot I have this DLC. Damn it.....time to fire up Borderlands 2 again!

but for you I'll make an exception!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS every post after this one MUST continue the "ooooohhhh" trend

GZGoten:
but for you I'll make an exception!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS every post after this one MUST continue the "ooooohhhh" trend

....oh wait, wrong word.

Meat Bicycle was a bit better, but still pretty funny. They need to just get it over with and make TF2 like introduction videos of the citizens of Pandora.

That was nowhere near as good as the Meat Bicycle one.

Upcoming DLC: Roland's Funeral.

I do love these little shorts. They're excellent stuff.

This was good. Tiny Tina is always psychotic...ly awesome. "Meat bicycle" was leaps and bounds better. But I will not object to a constant stream of these. Keep 'em coming Gearbox.

"Yeah, great. We'll salt all the wounds later."

I haven't made it all the way to the end of the Bunkers and Badasses DLC. But I do remember some freakin' shining moments. My top two were:
1. Slapping Jeffrey repeatedly until he finally ran out of embarrasing truths about himself and his very Game of Thronesish family. "My mother and uncle are just very close."
2. Killing the Darkness (just a random dark cave entrance that I shot at because it looked different). Wish I'd used Magic Missile.

In the words of Torgue: "HOLY S*** SOCKS! THAT WAS AMAZING!"

I put Meat Bicycle Built for Two above this, however, this was a worth while followup. But the DLC tickles my nerd bones, and I highly recommend it, orcs, dwarves, knights, references across the board, great humor across the board as well. This was only just a taste of what you can expect.

Brick likes punching orcs, we like seeing Brick punch orcs, come on and make the connection!

While it didn't top the bar set by Meat Bicycle, it was still quite funny.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here