PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 1

Pages 1 2 NEXT

PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 1

Check out the best cosplay we saw during our first day at PAX 2013!

whenever I see a cosplay I don't recognize I just assume it's from League of Legends.

Eric the Orange:
whenever I see a cosplay I don't recognize I just assume it's from League of Legends.

I'd say that's generally a safe assumption to make. :P

OT: Gotta say my favorite from this batch was FemJace at the very beginning.

Solaire is best cosplay.

Because Solaire is best at everything.

Praise the sun!

RJ 17:

Agreed. That was my favorite from the batch too. I am lusting after that cape.

RJ 17:

Eric the Orange:

I'd say that's generally a safe assumption to make. :P

Only one semi-recognizable League champion in there.

I think one of those was heir #4642 from Rogue Legacy.

Jolly cooperation!

Really good (and sexy) cosplayers!

s0osleepie:

RJ 17:

Agreed. That was my favorite from the batch too. I am lusting after that cape.

The whole costume is very well made...but yeah, I'd kill someone in front of their own mother to get my hands on a Jace cloak that's as well made as that one. o.o

Knight Solitaire Wins. Nobody beats "Praise the Sun!" stance

#7 is pretty wicked.. #16 looks familiar!

One day I will see something like this live!

Huh, interesting to see RWBY cosplay already. It's not exactly taken the internet by storm or anything last I checked.

Don't quite get who the dude pictured on page 6 is supposed to be, but I'm sure I'll learn what the cosplay is of in the future. *WINK-WINK NUDGE-NUDGE HELP ME OUT INTERNET*

Also, Solaire.

PRAISE THE SUN!!!

\(^_^)/

Well, apparently I've just become my Dad, because I barely recognised a single goddamn one.

Honestly, what the hell? I recognised maybe 2 of these cosplays. Am I mad, or were these particularly obscure?

Escapist editors: Could you maybe use some smarter pagination, so we don't have to scroll to tiny numbers on the bottom of the screen every time we want to switch to another image? At least, add the pager to the top as well?

Octorok:

Well, apparently I've just become my Dad, because I barely recognised a single goddamn one.

Honestly, what the hell? I recognised maybe 2 of these cosplays. Am I mad, or were these particularly obscure?

I'm with you, I could recognize assassin's creed costumes but that's about it.

Also post more pretty women in costumes, those are all my favorites.

Octorok:

I recognised Ezio and a handful of Final Fantasy characters... But yeah. Names on the photos of the character and game would be sweet.

#18 Half eaten apple just lying on the cement where people walk... likely going to be eaten... so gross.

Eric the Orange:

The only LoL cosplay I recognised was an Akali in the last one, and even that is a probable no-no because I don't know who the two with her are.

I recognised about half of this batch, I think. My personal explanation for not knowing them is that the % of anime/JRPG cosplays is higher than usual.

V8 Ninja:

Don't quite get who the dude pictured on page 6 is supposed to be, but I'm sure I'll learn what the cosplay is of in the future. *WINK-WINK NUDGE-NUDGE HELP ME OUT INTERNET*
\(^_^)/

It's the kid from Bastion.

Page 8 Opera singer alien from The Fifth Element is random and cool, though I don't recognise the dude with her.

Blake and Weiss need more Ruby and Yang!

I love some tearaway cosplay even though it's not ever released yet.

Aw, didn't you see the badass Legion from Mass Effect cosplay?

Cool, RWBY cosplay ftw!

It was cool to see some RWBY cosplay. :)

Anyone know who he ladies in the second one are supposed to be.
I mean with more information then: "Pirate" and "Sexy Doctor" :-)

The Yuffie, Ezio, Halo Spartans, and Weiss and Blake cosplays were a personal favorite of mine, but I happen to like all of those respective franchises to a fault.

I've always marveled at cosplayers. There are just a lot of them that put a lot of time and effort into the costume, and some of the resemblances are fricken uncanny.

3 chicks from Final Fantasy (1 from 7th and 2 from 10th), Assassins Creed dude (not sure which), and one that has a shield that makes me think of Link, but is wearing blue.

Hardly even recognized any of these. Derpy Hooves was pretty well done though!

I'm not geeky enough to know half of those. I will say though, the #16 girl is so cute. Adorable.

Eddie451:
#18 Half eaten apple just lying on the cement where people walk... likely going to be eaten... so gross.

The worst part is, that part of Seattle is notorious for smelling like hobo urine. How do I know the urine is from hobos? It's just something you know.

Anywho, this is a batch a pretty great cosplay. Wish I could been there this year. Passes just sold out too damn quickly.

On a related note, I've been thinking I could probably pull off a decent Salvador (of Borderlands 2) albeit with a not-as-beefy figure.

On an unrelated note, #16 reminds me, I really should give that Creperie a try. I pass by it every day on my walk to work.

On a semi-unrelated note, the girl from #16 looks very familiar...

Adam Jensen:
I'm not geeky enough to know half of those. I will say though, the #16 girl is so cute. Adorable.

VVV

Pinkamena:
Hardly even recognized any of these. Derpy Hooves was pretty well done though!

There be yer answer, Mr. Jensen. You too Mortis. And if that's still not ringing any bells: Ponies.

I miss all of the extra comments under picture, what happened to them?

JaceArveduin:
You too Mortis.

Well, I was talking about the girl, not the character. Probably should've clarified, but I haven't had my morning cup, so I'm not the most aware right now. I do appreciate the thought, however. ^^

Mortis Nuncius:

JaceArveduin:
You too Mortis.

Well, I was talking about the girl, not the character. Probably should've clarified, but I haven't had my morning cup, so I'm not the most aware right now. I do appreciate the thought, however. ^^

Ah, Okay. And if you do figure out who she is, lemme know will ya?

nyysjan:
3 chicks from Final Fantasy (1 from 7th and 2 from 10th), Assassins Creed dude (not sure which), and one that has a shield that makes me think of Link, but is wearing blue.

Link in Ocarina of Time got a blue tunic which allows him to breathe under water and in the Four Swords games he wears green, blue, red and purple so don't let the colour throw you off.

OT: I can't say I recognize too many here. There was the Prince from Katamary Damacy, Link and either Ezio or Altair.

I must be getting old...

JaceArveduin:

Mortis Nuncius:

JaceArveduin:
You too Mortis.

Ah, Okay. And if you do figure out who she is, lemme know will ya?

I'll certainly be sure to do so. I could swear I went to school with her or summat...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here