PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 3

PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 3

Check out the great cosplay we saw during our third day at PAX 2013!

Aww yeah, RWBY cosplay! The show really seems to be taking off, eh?

Aww! the little Deadpool with daddy Cap. Adorable!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's gonna say this but... If I don't know what cosplay it is, it's probably League of Legends. AKA, Fraser Agar's rule. :P

OT: The Deadpool with Captain America dad was cute, but the Mario and Peach is what really made me go "D'AAAWWW!!!" :3

God damnit, what's with the amazing Jace costumes?! I want one!!! >,<

Also, is that guy in Pic 2 wearing a mask? If not he's got a HUGE head. o.o
If so, it's kinda creepy looking in its attention to detail.

Gotta admit I went "Awwwww" at the man and (I'm presuming) wife dressed as Mario and Peach.

War Penguin:
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's gonna say this but... If I don't know what cosplay it is, it's probably League of Legends. AKA, Fraser Agar's rule. :P

OT: The Deadpool with Captain America dad was cute, but the Mario and Peach is what really made me go "D'AAAWWW!!!" :3

I agree with the league of legends bit, didn't recognize half of these people.

Also it was really nice to see some Vamp cosplay, he was one of my favorite characters in the series.

War Penguin:

Heh, good ol' Frasher logic.

a lot of the cosplays came out good this year and the Cap America with the lil' deadpool is so cute~

That RWBY one was pretty awesome, but the Mother of Dragons looked so bad-ass.

Mother of dragons, breaker of chains, oh and Lara Croft! I have to say this set had the most fully recognizable characters out of what's been shown so far.

Man I want to go to a convention now. Loving the RWBY cosplay. Some of these are damn impressive.

1)Blue Fairy: She looks like the enemy Faerie race from RIFT: Planes of Telara.

4)Ragdoll: Is she from Nightmare before Christmas, the World of Oz series, or DC Comics?

19)Oh, Skull Kid! I never see anyone cosplay a villain from Zelda.

That was an awesome RWBY cosplay. Though I dont recognize about half the characters in here...

likalaruku:
Ragdoll: Is she from Nightmare before Christmas, the World of Oz series, or DC Comics?

See the stated joking rules above, it's a specific skin/costume for a League of Legends champion, Sewn Chaos Orianna.

I really want to know what's in that item block Mario's carrying around.

Also, that Paul Goodman costume was spot-on.

Excellent Lara Croft. I liked that one a lot, very recogniseable/realistic looking. The ragdoll one was appropriately creepy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here