Tokyo Game Show in Pictures Part 1: Business Days

Tokyo Game Show in Pictures Part 1: Business Days

Have a gander at the most beautiful, interesting, and downright weird sights from the TGS show floor.

That rabbit at the end looks like a Japanese attempt at Sam & Max. Was there an anthropomorphic dog anywhere nearby?

I'm very curious as to what an Escapist representative was doing in a dark secluded alley with a giant bunny...

Simalacrum:
I'm very curious as to what an Escapist representative was doing in a dark secluded alley with a giant bunny...

He said he had candy!!!

Why is Microsoft marketing XB1 games in Japan when they're not even planning on releasing the console in that country?

Edit: I take it back. MS announced two days ago they will release the XB1 in Japan in "2014".

Hmm... nobody else seems to be having trouble, but for some reason I'm getting 404's on about half of the pictures.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
Hmm... nobody else seems to be having trouble, but for some reason I'm getting 404's on about half of the pictures.

There was a problem with the image files, I just recently updated them. Are you still having trouble?

Seems to be working fine now, thanks.

Great pics, I'm always amazed at the difference in pageantry and spectacle between E3 and TGS.

#11: Girls Und Panzer, anyone? :D

It's like a party! Lots of work goes into all the presentations; just looking at the pictures makes me tired.

I hope there was more food than just pizza. That's the most important part of these shows, amirite?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here