Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Gets Release Date, New Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

I just dont like how they pretty much spoil one of the biggest twists of the game in this trailer.

klaynexas3:

FinalDream:
Yes! Awesome, I'm so looking forward to this. If only this was coming to PS4's PSN...

It might be on Gaikai, which Sony said should be up and running sometime in early 2014, so if you don't have a problem with game streaming, there's your FFX for PS4.

Living in the UK, after Sonys comments on the state of broadband here, I'm not holding out for such a quick release! I need my nostalgia fix sooner!

I just know SE remastered this game because the graphics didn't need a major graphical overhaul like other games would need, and it is 'old' enough to justify it's upgrade.

Square Enix you lazy bastards!

Give me my Final Fantasy 9 remake already!

Gaveon:
I just dont like how they pretty much spoil one of the biggest twists of the game in this trailer.

Good point. I guess they are assuming anyone planning to get this will have played the original PS2 version... but then that assumption in neglecting anyone who missed the boat last time and wants to take advantage of the HD remake now to play it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here