Wait, More Winter Sale? BioShock Infinite 80% Off

Wait, More Winter Sale? BioShock Infinite 80% Off

You might as well be gaming at home because its crazy cold outside.

With the last of the PC gaming Winter Sales wrapping up this weekend, it would be easy to conclude the heavy discounting season is over - but nope, get your wallets ready (if it's not already empty). Today at 1PM Eastern GameFly launched their "Winter Sale's Biggest Titles" event, where 20 of their best selling digital games went back to Winter Sale discount pricing. On top of a 75% instant discount, there's a 20% off coupon code. A few games are even at their lowest price ever like Batman: Arkham Origins for $15.99 after coupon (previous low was $18.75) and FIFA 14.

In other PC digital game deal news, Green Man Gaming's Winter sale might be over but their 25% off coupon code (which ran over the weekend) has been extended through Friday at 11PM Eastern. The best deals you can make with the coupon are on upcoming pre-order titles. This Thursday's release of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, for instance, already has a $6 off instant discount and stacking the coupon on top drops it another $5.99 (only $18 vs. the $29.99 list price). Also notable is next week's release of Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise expansion for $10.12 (list price $14.99).

Still further down the list, you'll notice a few console games on sale (US residents only). In a Tuesday only sale, Best Buy has Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag down to $29.99 for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U - which is actually $5 cheaper than Black Friday. Also on sale are a few price drops on next gen console games at Walmart.

GameFly Winter Sale Part 2

Gamefly Sale: Winter Sale's Biggest Titles - at GameFly.

There's discounts up to 75% off instantly and you can use coupon code GFDJAN20 in the US and Canada (or GFDJAN20UK for the UK) to get the prices down by an additional 20%.

Upcoming PC Gaming Releases

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $18 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases January 9. List is $30. Deal expires January 10.

The Banner Saga - $15.99 at GameFly.

Releases January 14. List is $30. Deal expires January 13.

Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise (Expansion) - $10.12 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases January 14. List is $15. Deal expires January 10.

Assassins Creed Liberation HD + Voodoo Pack - $15 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases January 15. List is $20. Deal expires January 10.

Might & Magic X Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition - $22.50 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases January 23. List is $30. Deal expires January 10.

Titanfall - $49.39 at GameFanShop.

Releases March 11. List is $60.

Console Game Deals

LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One, PS4) - $49.98 at Walmart.

List is $60.

Madden NFL 25 (Xbox One, PS4) - $48.97 at Walmart.

List is $60.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC DVD) - $29.99 at Best Buy.

Next best is $50 at Amazon. Deal expires today.

Scribblenauts UnMasked (Nintendo 3DS) - $19.99 plus $1.99 shipping at Best Buy.

Next best is $32 at Amazon.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo 3DS) - $33.99 plus $0.99 shipping at NewEgg.

List is $40. Deal expires today.

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from Dealzon. If you want to save money on game deals, check in every Tuesday at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Does anyone know if the Metro: Last Light season pass from Gamefly is a steam-redeemable code?

I don't own the game itself yet (waiting for a better price drop), but it'd be neat if I could grab the season pass for $3, then just hold onto it until I get around to buying the game.

Funny enough, I didn't notice the Zelda sale in Newegg's promos, so I'm glad I looked here.

Tactical Pause:
Does anyone know if the Metro: Last Light season pass from Gamefly is a steam-redeemable code?

I don't own the game itself yet (waiting for a better price drop), but it'd be neat if I could grab the season pass for $3, then just hold onto it until I get around to buying the game.

Yup its a Steam code. No need to download Gamefly's client, it'll show up in your order history or email receipt.

Zachary Amaranth:
Funny enough, I didn't notice the Zelda sale in Newegg's promos, so I'm glad I looked here.

Yeah what was weird is that it showed up randomly vs during their usual promo lists. It was also strangely marked at $0.09 in shipping (vs 99 cents) just yesterday, but looks like they fixed that. (Free ship if you have a Shoprunner account though, saving you that dollar)

7 isn't a bad price but in the king of sales I got all three bioshock games for 9.31 ... I know the second one isn't great but the first is worth 2 any day of the week, I even enjoy those water pipe thingies.

The only bioshock I have played is one (and about 20 minutes of 2), so I am REALLY looking forward to getting a gaming PC again!

omega 616:
7 isn't a bad price but in the king of sales I got all three bioshock games for 9.31 ... I know the second one isn't great but the first is worth 2 any day of the week, I even enjoy those water pipe thingies.

The only bioshock I have played is one (and about 20 minutes of 2), so I am REALLY looking forward to getting a gaming PC again!

all those prices listed for the gamefly sale are the discount alone the codes are not the discount they take even more off. ended up only paying 6 for bioshock. pity they only work uk/us/canada but handy if you can use them

omega 616:

I...liked the second one. Sure it was much shorter and didn't really offer any innovation and the awesome antagonist was sorely missed... but it was still a fun game. If you are a fan of the series and haven't played at least give it a chance.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here