Hilarious Fable 2 Parody

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hilarious Fable 2 Parody

Remember the 'What will you become?' campaign for Fable 2? Well, even if you don't, this video parody of it is still hilarious.

I finally got a chance to check out the Knothole Island downloadable content, and while I enjoyed it, I was still left wanting. The exclusive items and potions are great, and I think the shop with the mystery boxes is a particularly clever idea, but all in all it lacked a certain....something. I didn't know what that missing something was until I saw this video. Now it is clear to me: Knothole Island needs more Robot Lincoln.

Listen up, Lionhead - put one or two of these ideas in the next DLC and not only will we line up to buy it, we'll love you for it. They don't have to be outfits, either, they could just be new titles from the Town Crier. Who wouldn't want to hear "It's the Cake Farter!" as they run around Albion?

via WhatTheyPlay

Knotholeglade rulezz!!!!!!

Very nice find, Susan! Very funny!
Though coming from you, I'd expect more kittens.

Actually the video was quite lame. While yes funny the first few times they really dragged to joke on way too long for it to remain funny.

Hilarious, you've really made my day Susan :D. Personally I would love to see the disbarred Jack Thompson, since karma has a funny way of working. Although I have to agree that despite last night I would like to see more kittens (anyone who posted on the 'What I like in a girl...' forum will understand...).

If ever I get the chance to change my forum title thingy, Elvish Pimp its gonna be

lol. I saw some opportunities where it could have been funnier, but still it was funny and VERY well made =)

I love that, I would Download all of those. I AM THE FOIL WARDEN!!!

Man, the quest to become THE Bedazzler is ridiculous though. 20 hours of collecting tiny gems and arranging them into a magical pony shield? No thanks.

I am not sure what a cake farter does, but it sounds like a prestigious title.

I wish to be Jack Thompson. *Stares at you with murderous glare*

Fable 2 had the be one of the biggest disappointments in gaming for me. Worse than Halo 2 and 3 were.

Robot Lincoln, worked for me in fallout 3, why not fable 2?

What is the only thing more deadly than a pissed off Lincoln? Robot Lincoln.

'Or you can be the dog... with a smaller dog." Haha love it! :D I hear all the same complaints that the first one got, but I still wanna play this at some point. Even though the first one was short, I still really enjoyed it!

That was good, really good. I loved all the different Lincolns and I would totally play as Robot Lincoln.

I can't breathe...hahah

LOL

~nothing else to say~

Awesome find Susan.

Bojanger, Ass Puncher or Puppet Fucker takes the Cake-farter for me.

I wanna be Orko! *still laughing at this here*

"Shopkeep."

"Fighter."

"Shopkeep Fighter." swing, SPLAT

lol, that was great. I haven't even played Fable II. Maybe I'll get around to it sometime...

Well, I laughed... really, really hard. My chest hurts. Excuse me, I have to go watch something sad to counterbalance this.

The_root_of_all_evil:

I wanted to Orko....
But as long as I'm not stuck with a stupid title like, "Princess of Power," I should be OK.

Erana:

The_root_of_all_evil:

I wanted to Orko....

No, I'M Orko! *exploads into fireworks*

TsunamiWombat:

Erana:

The_root_of_all_evil:

I wanted to Orko....

No, I'M Orko! *exploads into fireworks*

OK, then... *stares at the firework-y remains*
I'll be a black mage, then.

I wanna be the quesadilla wizard damnit! Or at least Texas Ranger.

Lactomancer! Lactomancer! Dear Gods I must be the Lactomancer!!!

beddo:
Fable 2 had the be one of the biggest disappointments in gaming for me. Worse than Halo 2 and 3 were.

Me too, lack of a good story did it for me, but this video was hilarious, the ones I liked: Puppet F....., Cake Farter, Undead Lincoln, Robot Lincoln. Ahh good times.

Elvish Pimp had me laughing almost as long as Cake Farter.

Jack Thompson...
Disbarred Jack Thompson...

I pissed myself at all of those.

OOoooh damn I hurt from laughing so hard. anyone who can combine Jack Thompson, Your Mom, and Orco into the same joke, wins infinite internets.

The_root_of_all_evil:

I protest over the omission of Mer-Man and his sword which looks like delicious corn on the cob.

*Sigh* if only fable II was that awesome...

Brilliant, there as some great concepts in there. Any of the Lincolns of course, bugt IO also wouldn't pass up the chance to be a Moustache Shaman, even though I have no idea what this is! :)

That was all. Just. So. Much. Win. *cries*

What about Undead Robot Lincoln?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook