Dead Rising DLC Pokes Fun at Capcom

Dead Rising DLC Pokes Fun at Capcom

Capcom get's ridiculous with new Dead Rising 3 DLC.

Read Full Article

If you are gonna make fun of yourself, you better go all the way.

This is fucking glorious.

Seriously, how is this the best trailer at E3 so far?

O_O Frank West does not look good cosplaying as Felica. But as Mike Haggar and powerbombing zombies... that's awesome!

I hope this comes to the PC... If not, then I'll possibly bite the bullet and get an Xbone, they're starting to get me with some of the games now

I never really cared for the Dead Rising series, but this... color me interested.

...was that Frank West dressed up as B.B. Hood from Darkstalkers?!

I have to say, I hope this gets released alongside the PC version of the game. I love some good cosmetic DLC.

That is the best name ever! My brother and I were saying not long ago that the next Street Fighter would have a name like that.

Well, if youre gonna take the piss you may as well use the most powerful pumps you can get your hands on, right?

Seems someone at capcom saw yahtzee complaining about the lack of color and said "Ok, you want color? We'll give you fuckin' color".

Programmed_For_Damage:
That is the best name ever! My brother and I were saying not long ago that the next Street Fighter would have a name like that.

And the fact that it came out on the same day as that LRR video...

It's a pretty amazing case of, uhm... Is it Multiple Discovery you call it? (I'm not sure i'm using that term right).

OH MY GOD IS THIS THAT EMOTION YOU CALL JOY?! CAPCOM TAKE MY-oh wait, it's still on Xbone :I

Thank god the game is coming out on PC this summer, this is almost enough to make be buy an Xbone (and all things aside, I just don't have $500 to spend right now on a new system+games).

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here