The Escapist's Best of E3 2014 Nominations

Here's the best of what we saw at E3 2014.

Read Full Article

I recommend you guys go see the Witcher 3 demo. There's still time!

No Bloodborn? Hmmm... well, there were some good titles in there. But, no BloodBorn?

DarkhoIlow:

While we're super excited for Witcher 3, myself especially, one of our criteria was that the game needed to be playable here at E3. Which sadly Witcher 3 isn't.

I would formally like to submit a vote for Ori and the Blind Forest. Don't get me wrong, I'm fanboying out for Inquisition, but that trailer intrigued me more than almost anything else I saw from E3.

Aaaaaaaannnnnd, neither of two games that really impressed me, Valiant Hearts and No Man's Sky, were on here.

Slycne:

DarkhoIlow:

While we're super excited for Witcher 3, myself especially, one of our criteria was that the game needed to be playable here at E3. Which sadly Witcher 3 isn't.

Understandable.. but perhaps if that's the case then it might be a good idea to change the lead post:

The Escapist Staff:

Here's the best of what we saw at E3 2014.

Read Full Article

Slycne:

DarkhoIlow:

Could you list the other criteria?

I'm just asking because there were definitely a lot more playable games than this at E3.

I am so hyped for Shadow of Mordor! To be honest, I found E3 very boring this year. Hyurle Warriors, Shadow of Mordor, and littlebigplanet will be awesome! But beyond that? ehh, I can control myself.

No No Man's Sky? Really? You have the pigeon dating sim on here, but not the game that is essentially a Star Wars: Battlefront 2 fan's wet dream (at least from what we've seen of it so far)? For shame, Escapist staff. For great shame.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here