The Devil's Men: Steampunk Sherlock Holmes

The Devil's Men: Steampunk Sherlock Holmes

Murder mystery meets classic point-and-click in Daedalic's intriguing adventure game.

Read Full Article

Okay, consider me a bit hyped.

Adventure game from a proven studio? Check. Murder mystery? Check. Choice and consequence, TellTale style? Check. Multiple protagonists? Check. Multiple protagonists who can actually help/block each other with their actions? Mothereffing check, haven't seen that since Pathologic, I believe. Setting? Okay, maybe not my favorite, I prefer 30's America, or modern times, but I would lie if I'd say that there's nothing to enjoy for me in steapunk/victorian setting. This game seems almost like a checklist of game tropes I absolutely adore. I'll definitely keep an eye for this one.

It's a shame, that this kind of games is so unpopular, I always have to dig deep in every game show report to find gems like that, meanwhile I cannot run away from reading/hearing about Destiny, BF Hardline or Far Cry 4, even though I desperately try to...

i like the design of the tomboyish girl

is too early to see if itll be any good, but atleast there arent any warning signs just yet

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here