Citizens of Earth: Earthbound-Inspired, Atlus-Approved

Nintendo's cult classic RPG meets Pokemon in a charming downloadable title from Eden Industries.

Read Full Article

I've been wanting to get a PS4 for awhile now but couldn't ever justify with a good reason. Now I have one!

Sarah LeBoeuf:

Nintendo's cult classic RPG meets Pokemon in a charming downloadable title from Eden Industries.

Read Full Article

"Downloadable title"... what does this even mean nowadays?

LTK_70:

Sarah LeBoeuf:

Read Full Article

"Downloadable title"... what does this even mean nowadays?

A price point hasn't been finalized, but in this case it means budget-priced and downloadable only.

This game gets released?
I didn't think we see this game after its unsuccessful Kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/499609193/citizens-of-earth-a-modern-rpg

I'm glad atlus picked this up. If nothing else, I am interested in seeing how the game will turn out.

this could be atlus' first pc release, maybe theyll think about porting the persona series afterwards

Geisterkarle:
This game gets released?
I didn't think we see this game after its unsuccessful Kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/499609193/citizens-of-earth-a-modern-rpg

kickstarter isnt the last resort

the game got enough attantion via KS for Atlus to consider publishing it

I was disappointed the Kickstarter campaign (which I pledged to!) didn't succeed, but I'm very glad to see this one still getting made. Kudos to Atlas for picking it up!

It looked great last year, and it still looks great now. Can't wait to pick it up.

NuclearKangaroo:
this could be atlus' first pc release, maybe theyll think about porting the persona series afterwards

ATLUS has actually published quite a few PC games so this wouldn't be the first. Glad to see them continue to do so, and yes, they need to port Persona. All of it.

It'll happen sooner or later as so many Japanese Publishers are porting games over recently.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here