Best of Steam Day 7 Summer Sale

Best of Steam Day 7 Summer Sale

The good thing about the Steam Summer Sale is youfll actually have time to play the games you buy, right?

Wefre not even two weeks past E3, but today a few notable releases are already hitting the PC digital shelves with discounts: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, and Grid Autosport . In the cases of PvZ and GRID, GMG is running a 25% off coupon discount, while the only deal for Transformers is at GameFly, where a 20% off coupon can be applied. Wefre not sure if youfd want to pay $22.50 for a mobile/flash game turned desktop (or a movie-based game, for that matter), but theyfre there if you want them.

Much to the rejoicing of PC gamers everywhere, last week Thursday Steam launched its annual Summer Sale. While there are hundreds of games on sale throughout the site, the best deals as per usual are at the Daily Deal and Flash Sales pages. Today marks Day 7 and wefve listed some of the better deals below.

For those in the market for a some PC gaming equipment, a hot offer on Logitech showed up today at Best Buy. Today only theyfve bundled a Logitech G230 Headset with a G105 Gaming Keyboard, G100s gaming mouse, and mouse pad for $60. All the items are at least 33% off at Amazon, but even after that discount all added up separately would cost $111 - making this Best Buy offer $51 cheaper. Shipping is free.

Today's Releases

Grid Autosport (Steam) - $37.50 at Green Man Gaming.

Released today. List is $50. Deal expires June 27.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Origin) - $22.50 at Green Man Gaming.

Released today. List is $30. Deal expires June 27.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (Steam) - $39.99 at GameFly.

Released today. List is $50.

Logitech Gaming Headset, Keyboard, Mouse & Mouse Pad Package - $59.99 at Best Buy.

List is $90. Deal expires today.

Best of Day 7 Steam Summer Sale

The Banner Saga (Steam) - $12.49 at Steam Store.

List is $25. Deal expires June 27.

Bioshock Triple Pack (Steam) - $10.19 at Steam Store.

List is $70. Deal expires June 27.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Steam) - $7.49 at Steam Store.

List is $15. Deal expires June 27.

Batman Arkham Origins (Steam) - $7.49 at Steam Store.

List is $30. Deal expires June 27.

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition (Steam) - $6.79 at Steam Store.

List is $20. Deal expires June 26.

Final Fantasy VII (Steam) - $4.07 at Steam Store.

List is $12. Deal expires June 27.

Recent Releases

Spintires (Steam) - $22.50 at Green Man Gaming.

Released June 13. List is $30. Deal expires June 27.

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition (Steam) - $15.00 at Green Man Gaming.

Released June 12. List is $20. Deal expires June 27.

WildStar (PC Download) - $45.00 at Green Man Gaming.

Released June 3. List is $60. Deal expires June 27. The Deluxe Edition is $56.25 after the same coupon (normally $75).

Nosgoth Veteran Pack (Steam) - $4.99 at Green Man Gaming.

List is $20.

Upcoming Releases

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $11.25 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases June 25. List is $15. Deal expires June 27.

Sniper Elite III (Steam) - $30.00 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases June 27. List is $50. Deal expires June 27. Includes gTarget Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf" DLC as a pre-order bonus.

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Steam) - $22.50 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases August 8. List is $30. Deal expires June 27. If you own Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition you instead can get the Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade for only $11.25 after the same coupon (normally $15).

Dead Rising 3 (Steam) - $33.75 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases September 5. List is $50. Deal expires June 27.

Console Gaming Deals

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition - $199.99 at Rakuten.

List is $344. Deal expires June 26.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One) - $39.99 at Kmart.

List is $52.

Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS) - $24.99 at Kmart.

List is $39.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox One) - $24.99 at Microsoft.

List is $46.

Dragon's Crown (PS Vita) - $19.99 at Amazon.

List is $35.

NBA Live 14 (Xbox One) - $12.99 at Amazon.

List is $60.

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from Dealzon. If you want to save money on game deals, check in every Tuesday at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Got Just Cause 2 for $2.49 yesterday. Also got Skyrim for about $15.

These are great and all...but now I'm almost out of hard drive space...

I picked up Fallout 3 GOTY edition and New Vegas Ultimate edition for under $15. They didn't really interest me when they were new but a friend enjoyed them and recommended them plus the k worth of mods at just one site means I am going to probably be playing them for a long time. Maybe even the next summer sale if I get into making my own mods like I did Skyrim.

Well, guess it's time to pick up Metro Last Light finally. :-)

It's a flash sale, but I'm quickly scurrying around recommending The Secret World to people. As it's mentioned in Extra Credits, it's worth the 11 dollars or so to pick up just to see what they do with the typical MMO format into stealth-y and puzzle-y missions if you consider yourself a potential video game developer or simply a student thereof. And hey, it's one of those MMOs where you pay once without a monthly fee, so if you like to pick up MMOs during a quiet lull and then drop them when you get busy and know that you're not in danger of having a monthly fee re-bill automatically when you're not playing, it's very much worth picking up.

Overall it's been a damn good Steam sale. I'm very pleased that, for instance, there is a category up for voting right now for the flash sales labelled "story rich - female protagonist". Seeing touches like that makes me smile.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here